BEES 3 ![]()
Saturday 1/20/2024
@G8RB8 have had so many of those last few days , TILTING , then I chase
Nott goal looked fluky and you can see a Brentford score was coming. Then i went to go make lunch and come back to 3-2![]()
@G8RB8 have had so many of those last few days , TILTING , then I chase
Nott goal looked fluky and you can see a Brentford score was coming. Then i went to go make lunch and come back to 3-2![]()
6-2 today
Brugge TT over 2.5 @ -120
Brugge-2 @ +107
I. Thiago to score @ -120
See if I can go 3 for 3 on scorers today. ![]()
6-2 today
Brugge TT over 2.5 @ -120
Brugge-2 @ +107
I. Thiago to score @ -120
See if I can go 3 for 3 on scorers today. ![]()
My son turned the game so he could watch fucking Tampa and didn't tell me Nott tied it up
i sent his ass outside to play. WE WERE A TEAM![]()
My son turned the game so he could watch fucking Tampa and didn't tell me Nott tied it up
i sent his ass outside to play. WE WERE A TEAM![]()
My son turned the game so he could watch fucking Tampa and didn't tell me Nott tied it up i sent his ass outside to play. WE WERE A TEAM
My son turned the game so he could watch fucking Tampa and didn't tell me Nott tied it up i sent his ass outside to play. WE WERE A TEAM
Payday today in 2hrs. Cd dragon
You do own some Dragon merch at this point right? Hat, kit, flag on the house? ![]()
Payday today in 2hrs. Cd dragon
You do own some Dragon merch at this point right? Hat, kit, flag on the house? ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,550
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
- Monday 10/05/2026 667
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,714
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,533
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,494
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,561
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,900
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,269
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
