Real Betis vs Barcelona looks more interesting than the names alone suggest.
Barcelona should have more possession and create more chances, but Betis are usually a much tougher side at home and can make the game uncomfortable if they start aggressively.
The markets I’m looking at most are:
- Both teams to score - Over 2.5 goals - Barcelona draw no bet
I also checked the available football markets on Twinqo while comparing the matchup.
I’m not convinced the straight Barcelona moneyline is automatically the best angle if the price is short. My early lean is goals rather than trying to force a winner.
What are you looking at for this match?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Real Betis vs Barcelona looks more interesting than the names alone suggest.
Barcelona should have more possession and create more chances, but Betis are usually a much tougher side at home and can make the game uncomfortable if they start aggressively.
The markets I’m looking at most are:
- Both teams to score - Over 2.5 goals - Barcelona draw no bet
I also checked the available football markets on Twinqo while comparing the matchup.
I’m not convinced the straight Barcelona moneyline is automatically the best angle if the price is short. My early lean is goals rather than trying to force a winner.