Taking both home sides to win NMSU ML @ 1.83/-120
PART DEUX
@DiamondJack
@Raiders22 How is life in Ecuador?....heard not may happy stories the past 5 years?
Plus I am in the right timezone for all of the sports and the stock markets.
![]()
@DiamondJack
@Raiders22 How is life in Ecuador?....heard not may happy stories the past 5 years?
Plus I am in the right timezone for all of the sports and the stock markets.
![]()
@Raiders22
Is like 80 degrees here My pool is still open for the next 3 weeks. Leaves turning colours. Love it all until Mid January where I want to be out of here until April.![]()
@Raiders22
Is like 80 degrees here My pool is still open for the next 3 weeks. Leaves turning colours. Love it all until Mid January where I want to be out of here until April.![]()
@Raiders22 Is like 80 degrees here My pool is still open for the next 3 weeks. Leaves turning colours. Love it all until Mid January where I want to be out of here until April.
That would be the plan. ![]()
@Raiders22 Is like 80 degrees here My pool is still open for the next 3 weeks. Leaves turning colours. Love it all until Mid January where I want to be out of here until April.
That would be the plan. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: @DiamondJack are u live on Haiti ? nah missed them
same
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: @DiamondJack are u live on Haiti ? nah missed them
same
@Raiders22
Yeah give or take an hour that is a sweet spot.![]()
I still have 2 teenagers the youngest turning 15 so doing my research before I flee the cold for at least 3-4 months of the year.
@Raiders22
Yeah give or take an hour that is a sweet spot.![]()
I still have 2 teenagers the youngest turning 15 so doing my research before I flee the cold for at least 3-4 months of the year.
@Raiders22
Nah pass on Europe. Unless my Mom goes back home to south west Poland mountain healing springs in Polanica Zdroj. I'm sure no one has heard of it.
Polanica-Zdrój - Zródlo zdrowia - YouTube
@Raiders22
Nah pass on Europe. Unless my Mom goes back home to south west Poland mountain healing springs in Polanica Zdroj. I'm sure no one has heard of it.
Polanica-Zdrój - Zródlo zdrowia - YouTube
@DiamondJack
Looks very nice.
My brother-in-law and sister just came back from Poland. They loved it. Have friends there.
Told them I will go with them the next time. I like Poland a lot.
He just sent me on WhatsApp a video to watch from an even from there while ehe was there again this week.
@DiamondJack
Looks very nice.
My brother-in-law and sister just came back from Poland. They loved it. Have friends there.
Told them I will go with them the next time. I like Poland a lot.
He just sent me on WhatsApp a video to watch from an even from there while ehe was there again this week.
@DiamondJack
Have not been back in a while. But Nawrocki seems to have them on a decent path.
What about Portugal? A lot of Canadians and folks from US retire there and it has great weather and is nice. Algarve area especially.
![]()
@DiamondJack
Have not been back in a while. But Nawrocki seems to have them on a decent path.
What about Portugal? A lot of Canadians and folks from US retire there and it has great weather and is nice. Algarve area especially.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,238
- Thursday 10/01/2026 749
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,984
- PART DEUX 186
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 1,943
- Cleveland Bettors 2,378
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,196
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,056
- Happening just recently . . . 36,841
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,800
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
