• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Soccer

    PART DEUX

    «First Previous 456 ... 8910 Next Last»
    p_66
    Im_Chasing
    Barbarossa
    volcombrdr18
    Raiders22
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 368
    Posts: 231
    «First Previous 456 ... 8910 Next Last»
     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584192
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:10 PM ET #76

    Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:

    Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Im_Chasing  was on FIRE over 3.5 and NYCFC over too Dam.  Thinking Austin/Dallas match has a chance to go over. Austin played well last two cup matches. But terrible in MLS lately
    checking soon 

    # 929
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:

    Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Im_Chasing  was on FIRE over 3.5 and NYCFC over too Dam.  Thinking Austin/Dallas match has a chance to go over. Austin played well last two cup matches. But terrible in MLS lately
    checking soon 

     
    Im_Chasing
    Im_Chasing
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2022
    Posts: 14798
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:11 PM ET #77

    Quote Originally Posted by volcombrdr18:

    @p_66  Of course it’s the great Arturo Vidal who misses it. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him make a penalty. Still haunts me that penalty he took in the champions league against Real Madrid a few years back and literally moonshots it.
    an_roll_laughThere is always a few of those back years ago that we will never forget. The big wins will come and go, but the bad losses stay with us forever it seems

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by volcombrdr18:

    @p_66  Of course it’s the great Arturo Vidal who misses it. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him make a penalty. Still haunts me that penalty he took in the champions league against Real Madrid a few years back and literally moonshots it.
    an_roll_laughThere is always a few of those back years ago that we will never forget. The big wins will come and go, but the bad losses stay with us forever it seems

     
    Barbarossa
    Barbarossa
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 278879
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:11 PM ET #78

    [Quote: Originally Posted by p_66]COLO maybe this time[/Quote

    an_worshipan_2drinks

    huge win

    The Pastor of Disaster
    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by p_66]COLO maybe this time[/Quote

    an_worshipan_2drinks

    huge win

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584192
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:11 PM ET #79

    Thank you COLO COLO an_praise

    # 929
    Reply

    Thank you COLO COLO an_praise

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584192
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:12 PM ET #80

    8/11

    COLO COLO over 3.5

    # 929
    Reply

    8/11

    COLO COLO over 3.5

     
    Im_Chasing
    Im_Chasing
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2022
    Posts: 14798
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:12 PM ET #81

    Quote Originally Posted by p_66:

    Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Im_Chasing  was on FIRE over 3.5 and NYCFC over too Dam.  Thinking Austin/Dallas match has a chance to go over. Austin played well last two cup matches. But terrible in MLS lately checking soon
    Was gonna check that site for the guaranteed win, but they changed the password again...an_violin

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by p_66:

    Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Im_Chasing  was on FIRE over 3.5 and NYCFC over too Dam.  Thinking Austin/Dallas match has a chance to go over. Austin played well last two cup matches. But terrible in MLS lately checking soon
    Was gonna check that site for the guaranteed win, but they changed the password again...an_violin

     
    Im_Chasing
    Im_Chasing
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2022
    Posts: 14798
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:13 PM ET #82

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:

    Quote Originally Posted by p_66:

    COLO maybe this time[/Quote huge win
    an_clapmoneybag

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:

    Quote Originally Posted by p_66:

    COLO maybe this time[/Quote huge win
    an_clapmoneybag

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584192
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:13 PM ET #83

    I really think we see 1 more in the COLO COLO game, are at least a PK, a RED a VAR GNG... an_getaway

    # 929
    Reply

    I really think we see 1 more in the COLO COLO game, are at least a PK, a RED a VAR GNG... an_getaway

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584192
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:14 PM ET #84

    Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:

    Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Im_Chasing  was on FIRE over 3.5 and NYCFC over too Dam.  Thinking Austin/Dallas match has a chance to go over. Austin played well last two cup matches. But terrible in MLS lately checking soonWas gonna check that site for the guaranteed win, but they changed the password again...
    an_roll_laugh

    # 929
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:

    Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Im_Chasing  was on FIRE over 3.5 and NYCFC over too Dam.  Thinking Austin/Dallas match has a chance to go over. Austin played well last two cup matches. But terrible in MLS lately checking soonWas gonna check that site for the guaranteed win, but they changed the password again...
    an_roll_laugh

     
    Im_Chasing
    Im_Chasing
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2022
    Posts: 14798
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:14 PM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by p_66:

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: COLO maybe this time[/Quote huge win I really think we see 1 more in the COLO COLO game, are at least a PK, a RED a VAR GNG...  Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Im_Chasing  was on FIRE over 3.5 and NYCFC over too Dam.  Thinking Austin/Dallas match has a chance to go over. Austin played well last two cup matches. But terrible in MLS lately checking soonWas gonna check that site for the guaranteed win, but they changed the password again...
    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by p_66:

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: COLO maybe this time[/Quote huge win I really think we see 1 more in the COLO COLO game, are at least a PK, a RED a VAR GNG...  Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Im_Chasing  was on FIRE over 3.5 and NYCFC over too Dam.  Thinking Austin/Dallas match has a chance to go over. Austin played well last two cup matches. But terrible in MLS lately checking soonWas gonna check that site for the guaranteed win, but they changed the password again...
    an_roll_laugh

     
    volcombrdr18
    volcombrdr18
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2017
    Posts: 2163
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:15 PM ET #86

    @Im_Chasing

     Oh yes! an_roll_laugh Anytime I see colo colo with a penalty I’m like “here we go again” dislike Vidal with a passion.

    Reply

    @Im_Chasing

     Oh yes! an_roll_laugh Anytime I see colo colo with a penalty I’m like “here we go again” dislike Vidal with a passion.

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584192
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:17 PM ET #87

    COLO COLO , I more please an_bounce

    # 929
    Reply

    COLO COLO , I more please an_bounce

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584192
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:22 PM ET #88

    GNG again  that is 2 , missed PK 

    2/1  no miracle 

    # 929
    Reply

    GNG again  that is 2 , missed PK 

    2/1  no miracle 

     
    Barbarossa
    Barbarossa
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 278879
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:22 PM ET #89

    O'Higgins GNG

    3 times 

    The Pastor of Disaster
    Reply

    O'Higgins GNG

    3 times 

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584192
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:27 PM ET #90

    COLO COLO 2/2 maybe 

    # 929
    Reply

    COLO COLO 2/2 maybe 

     
    Im_Chasing
    Im_Chasing
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2022
    Posts: 14798
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:27 PM ET #91

    @volcombrdr18

     an_roll_laugh

    Mine was 2 years ago in EPL. Chelsea vs Man U. Chelsea up 2-0.

    I'm on Man U - DnB in a big parlay. Last leg I needed.

    Man U battles back to make it 3-2 going into the 90'. Man U live was like -2500. Mathematically like 99.995% that I will push at the worst, so I switch channels, telling myself how lucky that come back was.

    Ref adds 6' of stoppage time.

    I'm watching on scores app, I see Noni Madueke is brought down in the box. Cole Palmer converts the penalty to make it 3-3 in the 90+10'an_roll_laughI'm pissed but okay cause I still made a lot on the parlay since that pushed...Welp, Chelsea gets immediate corner and Cole Palmer nets another in 90+11' to win 4-3 Chelsea an_getaway ...6' added

     

    I know it sounds like I am making this up, but I literally documented it because I was so sick and needed to complain to people. I will never forget.

    Reply

    @volcombrdr18

     an_roll_laugh

    Mine was 2 years ago in EPL. Chelsea vs Man U. Chelsea up 2-0.

    I'm on Man U - DnB in a big parlay. Last leg I needed.

    Man U battles back to make it 3-2 going into the 90'. Man U live was like -2500. Mathematically like 99.995% that I will push at the worst, so I switch channels, telling myself how lucky that come back was.

    Ref adds 6' of stoppage time.

    I'm watching on scores app, I see Noni Madueke is brought down in the box. Cole Palmer converts the penalty to make it 3-3 in the 90+10'an_roll_laughI'm pissed but okay cause I still made a lot on the parlay since that pushed...Welp, Chelsea gets immediate corner and Cole Palmer nets another in 90+11' to win 4-3 Chelsea an_getaway ...6' added

     

    I know it sounds like I am making this up, but I literally documented it because I was so sick and needed to complain to people. I will never forget.

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584192
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:27 PM ET #92

    Just missed CA an_arsed

    # 929
    Reply

    Just missed CA an_arsed

     
    Barbarossa
    Barbarossa
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 278879
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:28 PM ET #93

    @p_66

     an_clap

    missed to get it , greed an_brick

    The Pastor of Disaster
    Reply

    @p_66

     an_clap

    missed to get it , greed an_brick

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34410
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:28 PM ET #94

    9-6    +277

    Garcilaso or draw

    Aucas draw 

    Reply

    9-6    +277

    Garcilaso or draw

    Aucas draw 

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34410
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:29 PM ET #95

    @p_66

     Just missed CA

    Me too sleep2

    Reply

    @p_66

     Just missed CA

    Me too sleep2

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584192
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:29 PM ET #96

    Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: COLO maybe this time[/Quote huge win I really think we see 1 more in the COLO COLO game, are at least a PK, a RED a VAR GNG...  Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Im_Chasing  was on FIRE over 3.5 and NYCFC over too Dam.  Thinking Austin/Dallas match has a chance to go over. Austin played well last two cup matches. But terrible in MLS lately checking soonWas gonna check that site for the guaranteed win, but they changed the password again... Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: COLO maybe this time[/Quote huge win I really think we see 1 more in the COLO COLO game, are at least a PK, a RED a VAR GNG...  Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Im_Chasing  was on FIRE over 3.5 and NYCFC over too Dam.  Thinking Austin/Dallas match has a chance to go over. Austin played well last two cup matches. But terrible in MLS lately checking soonWas gonna check that site for the guaranteed win, but they changed the password again... @Im_Chasing  Oh yes!  Anytime I see colo colo with a penalty I’m like “here we go again” dislike Vidal with a passion.COLO COLO , I more please GNG again  that is 2 , missed PK  2/1  no miracle O'Higgins GNG 3 times COLO COLO 2/2 maybe @volcombrdr18   Mine was 2 years ago in EPL. Chelsea vs Man U. Chelsea up 2-0. I'm on Man U - DnB in a big parlay. Last leg I needed. Man U battles back to make it 3-2 going into the 90'. Man U live was like -2500. Mathematically like 99.995% that I will push at the worst, so I switch channels, telling myself how lucky that come back was. Ref adds 6' of stoppage time. I'm watching on scores app, I see Noni Madueke is brought down in the box. Cole Palmer converts the penalty to make it 3-3 in the 90+10'I'm pissed but okay cause I still made a lot on the parlay since that pushed...Welp, Chelsea gets immediate corner and Cole Palmer nets another in 90+11' to win 4-3 Chelsea  ...6' added   I know it sounds like I am making this up, but I literally documented it because I was so sick and needed to complain to people. I will never forget.
    new_dead

    # 929
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: COLO maybe this time[/Quote huge win I really think we see 1 more in the COLO COLO game, are at least a PK, a RED a VAR GNG...  Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Im_Chasing  was on FIRE over 3.5 and NYCFC over too Dam.  Thinking Austin/Dallas match has a chance to go over. Austin played well last two cup matches. But terrible in MLS lately checking soonWas gonna check that site for the guaranteed win, but they changed the password again... Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: COLO maybe this time[/Quote huge win I really think we see 1 more in the COLO COLO game, are at least a PK, a RED a VAR GNG...  Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Im_Chasing  was on FIRE over 3.5 and NYCFC over too Dam.  Thinking Austin/Dallas match has a chance to go over. Austin played well last two cup matches. But terrible in MLS lately checking soonWas gonna check that site for the guaranteed win, but they changed the password again... @Im_Chasing  Oh yes!  Anytime I see colo colo with a penalty I’m like “here we go again” dislike Vidal with a passion.COLO COLO , I more please GNG again  that is 2 , missed PK  2/1  no miracle O'Higgins GNG 3 times COLO COLO 2/2 maybe @volcombrdr18   Mine was 2 years ago in EPL. Chelsea vs Man U. Chelsea up 2-0. I'm on Man U - DnB in a big parlay. Last leg I needed. Man U battles back to make it 3-2 going into the 90'. Man U live was like -2500. Mathematically like 99.995% that I will push at the worst, so I switch channels, telling myself how lucky that come back was. Ref adds 6' of stoppage time. I'm watching on scores app, I see Noni Madueke is brought down in the box. Cole Palmer converts the penalty to make it 3-3 in the 90+10'I'm pissed but okay cause I still made a lot on the parlay since that pushed...Welp, Chelsea gets immediate corner and Cole Palmer nets another in 90+11' to win 4-3 Chelsea  ...6' added   I know it sounds like I am making this up, but I literally documented it because I was so sick and needed to complain to people. I will never forget.
    new_dead

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584192
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:30 PM ET #97

    @Raiders22

     an_arsed

    # 929
    Reply

    @Raiders22

     an_arsed

     
    Im_Chasing
    Im_Chasing
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2022
    Posts: 14798
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:30 PM ET #98

    @p_66

     It was one of those days where I thought the gambling gods were out to get me. Like, literally

    Reply

    @p_66

     It was one of those days where I thought the gambling gods were out to get me. Like, literally

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584192
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:30 PM ET #99

    @Barbarossa

     an_getaway

    # 929
    Reply

    @Barbarossa

     an_getaway

     
     
    volcombrdr18
    volcombrdr18
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2017
    Posts: 2163
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2026 - 7:31 PM ET #100

    @Im_Chasing

     Holy cow. I don’t think my mouth have shut in a few days trying to figure out how that was possible an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @Im_Chasing

     Holy cow. I don’t think my mouth have shut in a few days trying to figure out how that was possible an_roll_laugh

    All Forums | Soccer
    «First Previous 456 ... 8910 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,313
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,401
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,486
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,828
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,206
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,835

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.