Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: sketchy odds for CA at HT what do you see ?
O2.5 -111
i think this is a routine , very common surgery
i think this is a routine , very common surgery
can get it +122 Khalshi
can get it +122 Khalshi
That is more what I would expect Think it stays under now
That is more what I would expect Think it stays under now
CA o2.5 -110
2.2/2u
CA o2.5 -110
2.2/2u
Austin over is -165. I think that is way too expensive. Both sides L5 matches have 10 combined and conceded 9. And that includes League Cup, where we generally see more goals. I may just play Dallas ML.
What do yall feel?
Austin over is -165. I think that is way too expensive. Both sides L5 matches have 10 combined and conceded 9. And that includes League Cup, where we generally see more goals. I may just play Dallas ML.
What do yall feel?
weather could be a factor , 99F
weather could be a factor , 99F
