COLO COLO thank you very much ![]()
PART DEUX
Posted:
#102
@volcombrdr18
straight into depression
It was talked about for days on the subject of stoppage time increasing year over year. But I think it goes down as one of the worst bad beats in recent time. So sick
@volcombrdr18
straight into depression
It was talked about for days on the subject of stoppage time increasing year over year. But I think it goes down as one of the worst bad beats in recent time. So sick
Posted:
#110
Quote Originally Posted by volcombrdr18:
@Im_Chasing Definitely the worse beat I’ve heard. I still can’t wrap my head around it
I still cant either @Im_Chasing Definitely the worse beat I’ve heard. I still can’t wrap my head around it
Quote Originally Posted by volcombrdr18:
@Im_Chasing Definitely the worse beat I’ve heard. I still can’t wrap my head around it
I still cant either @Im_Chasing Definitely the worse beat I’ve heard. I still can’t wrap my head around it
Posted:
#119
Quote Originally Posted by volcombrdr18:
@Barbarossa Hope the wife is doing okay.
@Barbarossa Hope the wife is doing okay.
she will make an appointment tomorrow , gallbladder , needs to be removed , a ticking time bomb , she saw 3 doctors ll say they same
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by volcombrdr18:
@Barbarossa Hope the wife is doing okay.
@Barbarossa Hope the wife is doing okay.
she will make an appointment tomorrow , gallbladder , needs to be removed , a ticking time bomb , she saw 3 doctors ll say they same
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,313
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,401
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,486
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,828
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,206
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,835
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
