Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Dang I really don't get lines, OLANCHO, TIJUANA WOW which lines do you find strange ? both OLANCHO set at 3.5 so high, and JUANA over line so low, just my opinion
that surprises me as well
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Dang I really don't get lines, OLANCHO, TIJUANA WOW which lines do you find strange ? both OLANCHO set at 3.5 so high, and JUANA over line so low, just my opinion
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: NICA had VAR now, they didn't have it beforeVAR is growing. Already compromised Turkey's corners, plotting with Infantino to take over the world, and gonna be the next president
no shit, unreal
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: NICA had VAR now, they didn't have it beforeVAR is growing. Already compromised Turkey's corners, plotting with Infantino to take over the world, and gonna be the next president
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Dang I really don't get lines, OLANCHO, TIJUANA WOW which lines do you find strange ? both OLANCHO set at 3.5 so high, and JUANA over line so low, just my opinion
Honestly just went up 40 cents in my book. Juiced to -145 now and when you posted, I saw -105 on the o3.5. If I knew it would have went to -145, I would have grabbed it at -105 prematch. Early goal probably coming
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Dang I really don't get lines, OLANCHO, TIJUANA WOW which lines do you find strange ? both OLANCHO set at 3.5 so high, and JUANA over line so low, just my opinion
Honestly just went up 40 cents in my book. Juiced to -145 now and when you posted, I saw -105 on the o3.5. If I knew it would have went to -145, I would have grabbed it at -105 prematch. Early goal probably coming
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: NICA had VAR now, they didn't have it beforeVAR is growing. Already compromised Turkey's corners, plotting with Infantino to take over the world, and gonna be the next president no shit, unreal
rigged , 0-0 , 0-1
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: NICA had VAR now, they didn't have it beforeVAR is growing. Already compromised Turkey's corners, plotting with Infantino to take over the world, and gonna be the next president no shit, unreal