@Barbarossa Tempted on the over 3.5
i can see that
@Barbarossa
Hey Barb ![]()
@p_66
The one time I lay off of Flamengo because they have been ass lately when it comes to scoring against bad sides...![]()
@Barbarossa
Hey Barb ![]()
@p_66
The one time I lay off of Flamengo because they have been ass lately when it comes to scoring against bad sides...![]()
@p_66
Of course it’s the great Arturo Vidal who misses it. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him make a penalty. Still haunts me that penalty he took in the champions league against Real Madrid a few years back and literally moonshots it.
@p_66
Of course it’s the great Arturo Vidal who misses it. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him make a penalty. Still haunts me that penalty he took in the champions league against Real Madrid a few years back and literally moonshots it.
