FIRE 1 fuckkk
PART DEUX
Posted:
#35
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always...
I don't get it, I really don't... so annoying
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always...
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always...
I don't get it, I really don't... so annoying Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always...
Posted:
#40
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always... I don't get it, I really don't... so annoying
when I go on these rough stretches, I always wonder what would happen if I got through my normal handicapping process and then just fade myself
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always... I don't get it, I really don't... so annoying
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always... I don't get it, I really don't... so annoying
when I go on these rough stretches, I always wonder what would happen if I got through my normal handicapping process and then just fade myselfQuote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always... I don't get it, I really don't... so annoying
Posted:
#41
Quote Originally Posted by cdog8043:
@p_66 Long hot day on the ball diamond. Had to take a rest. Wow was it hot.
I'm sure I don't know how you do it
@p_66 Long hot day on the ball diamond. Had to take a rest. Wow was it hot.
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by cdog8043:
@p_66 Long hot day on the ball diamond. Had to take a rest. Wow was it hot.
I'm sure I don't know how you do it@p_66 Long hot day on the ball diamond. Had to take a rest. Wow was it hot.
Posted:
#42
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always... I don't get it, I really don't... so annoyingwhen I go on these rough stretches, I always wonder what would happen if I got through my normal handicapping process and then just fade myself
since the WC it has been a total debacle, can get a huge day and stay positive
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always... I don't get it, I really don't... so annoyingwhen I go on these rough stretches, I always wonder what would happen if I got through my normal handicapping process and then just fade myself
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always... I don't get it, I really don't... so annoyingwhen I go on these rough stretches, I always wonder what would happen if I got through my normal handicapping process and then just fade myself
since the WC it has been a total debacle, can get a huge day and stay positiveQuote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always... I don't get it, I really don't... so annoyingwhen I go on these rough stretches, I always wonder what would happen if I got through my normal handicapping process and then just fade myself
Posted:
#45
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always... I don't get it, I really don't... so annoyingwhen I go on these rough stretches, I always wonder what would happen if I got through my normal handicapping process and then just fade myself since the WC it has been a total debacle, can get a huge day and stay positive
Im right there with you. And if I go up big in the morning, of course I dont chill and I will always give at least 90% of it back.
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always... I don't get it, I really don't... so annoyingwhen I go on these rough stretches, I always wonder what would happen if I got through my normal handicapping process and then just fade myself since the WC it has been a total debacle, can get a huge day and stay positive
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always... I don't get it, I really don't... so annoyingwhen I go on these rough stretches, I always wonder what would happen if I got through my normal handicapping process and then just fade myself since the WC it has been a total debacle, can get a huge day and stay positive
Im right there with you. And if I go up big in the morning, of course I dont chill and I will always give at least 90% of it back.Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always... I don't get it, I really don't... so annoyingwhen I go on these rough stretches, I always wonder what would happen if I got through my normal handicapping process and then just fade myself since the WC it has been a total debacle, can get a huge day and stay positive
Posted:
#48
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always... I don't get it, I really don't... so annoyingwhen I go on these rough stretches, I always wonder what would happen if I got through my normal handicapping process and then just fade myself since the WC it has been a total debacle, can get a huge day and stay positiveIm right there with you. And if I go up big in the morning, of course I dont chill and I will always give at least 90% of it back.
Overall the morning have been awesome, mid day have been a shitshow
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always... I don't get it, I really don't... so annoyingwhen I go on these rough stretches, I always wonder what would happen if I got through my normal handicapping process and then just fade myself since the WC it has been a total debacle, can get a huge day and stay positiveIm right there with you. And if I go up big in the morning, of course I dont chill and I will always give at least 90% of it back.
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always... I don't get it, I really don't... so annoyingwhen I go on these rough stretches, I always wonder what would happen if I got through my normal handicapping process and then just fade myself since the WC it has been a total debacle, can get a huge day and stay positiveIm right there with you. And if I go up big in the morning, of course I dont chill and I will always give at least 90% of it back.
Overall the morning have been awesome, mid day have been a shitshowQuote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 26/8 on game I passed... I really don't get itAs always... I don't get it, I really don't... so annoyingwhen I go on these rough stretches, I always wonder what would happen if I got through my normal handicapping process and then just fade myself since the WC it has been a total debacle, can get a huge day and stay positiveIm right there with you. And if I go up big in the morning, of course I dont chill and I will always give at least 90% of it back.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,384
- Sunday 10/04/2026 685
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,380
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,482
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,145
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,201
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,797
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
