![]()
PART DEUX
Posted:
#8
Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi:
Crap I also still need a GENT goal unreal those two GNG's in the 1st half is going to screw me
Crap I also still need a GENT goal unreal those two GNG's in the 1st half is going to screw me
3 GNG's...1 in the 63rd
Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi:
Crap I also still need a GENT goal unreal those two GNG's in the 1st half is going to screw me
Crap I also still need a GENT goal unreal those two GNG's in the 1st half is going to screw me
3 GNG's...1 in the 63rd
Posted:
#11
Quote Originally Posted by vettehigh:
Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi: Crap I also still need a GENT goal unreal those two GNG's in the 1st half is going to screw me 3 GNG's...1 in the 63rd
Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi: Crap I also still need a GENT goal unreal those two GNG's in the 1st half is going to screw me 3 GNG's...1 in the 63rd
Russian Armenian ref ![]()
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by vettehigh:
Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi: Crap I also still need a GENT goal unreal those two GNG's in the 1st half is going to screw me 3 GNG's...1 in the 63rd
Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi: Crap I also still need a GENT goal unreal those two GNG's in the 1st half is going to screw me 3 GNG's...1 in the 63rd
Russian Armenian ref ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,414
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,351
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,643
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,824
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,500
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,880
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,271
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,850
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
