Brother in law is Westjet captain and out West in Calgary. Like to hunt and things like that and his brothers all work in oil patch. So, he is worried about the guns and the energy stuff. Plus he is now soured on all the taxes and some of his family having long waits just to see someone, etc.
The older guy like Trudeau's dad. But says the younger one is just a good looking guy that wants to be liked and loves socialism. He is a retired guy so his main issues seem to be the standard socialist policies versus the conservative stuff.
The lady is all for anything possible Trudeau does because she thinks all of the people need the help and she thinks even more taxes are needed and loves all of the immigrants.
I tell her she is retired and living far from Toronto and does not see all of the issues as close. but she is very insistent it is the right oath for the country.
@benhogan76
The B-in-law? Or the older fellow?
Two different perspectives.
Brother in law is Westjet captain and out West in Calgary. Like to hunt and things like that and his brothers all work in oil patch. So, he is worried about the guns and the energy stuff. Plus he is now soured on all the taxes and some of his family having long waits just to see someone, etc.
The older guy like Trudeau's dad. But says the younger one is just a good looking guy that wants to be liked and loves socialism. He is a retired guy so his main issues seem to be the standard socialist policies versus the conservative stuff.
The lady is all for anything possible Trudeau does because she thinks all of the people need the help and she thinks even more taxes are needed and loves all of the immigrants.
I tell her she is retired and living far from Toronto and does not see all of the issues as close. but she is very insistent it is the right oath for the country.
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: @Barbarossa Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: @Barbarossa Can you name any policy changes that PC want to make? no , i am not interested in Canadian politics , why should i ? Brother-in-law is big Poilievre guy. Funny that a couple down here from Nova Scotia. She from Toronto and huge Trudeau lady. He for Poilievre. But he told me I do not tell her that though. I always talk to her and nice. But she a solid French-Canadian that backs Trudeau wholeheartedly. He just sit there all quiet when she and I talk. Get him by himself he talk a lot.What does he point to as why he likes him so much? Outside of he isn’t Trudeau?
my 5 cents , i enjoy watching Poilievre destroying Trudeau in the parliament , on youtube
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: @Barbarossa Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: @Barbarossa Can you name any policy changes that PC want to make? no , i am not interested in Canadian politics , why should i ? Brother-in-law is big Poilievre guy. Funny that a couple down here from Nova Scotia. She from Toronto and huge Trudeau lady. He for Poilievre. But he told me I do not tell her that though. I always talk to her and nice. But she a solid French-Canadian that backs Trudeau wholeheartedly. He just sit there all quiet when she and I talk. Get him by himself he talk a lot.What does he point to as why he likes him so much? Outside of he isn’t Trudeau?
my 5 cents , i enjoy watching Poilievre destroying Trudeau in the parliament , on youtube
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: @Barbarossa Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: @Barbarossa Can you name any policy changes that PC want to make? no , i am not interested in Canadian politics , why should i ? Brother-in-law is big Poilievre guy. Funny that a couple down here from Nova Scotia. She from Toronto and huge Trudeau lady. He for Poilievre. But he told me I do not tell her that though. I always talk to her and nice. But she a solid French-Canadian that backs Trudeau wholeheartedly. He just sit there all quiet when she and I talk. Get him by himself he talk a lot.What does he point to as why he likes him so much? Outside of he isn’t Trudeau? my 5 cents , i enjoy watching Poilievre destroying Trudeau in the parliament , on youtube
TikTok for sure has some good bits with him.
@Barbarossa
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: @Barbarossa Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: @Barbarossa Can you name any policy changes that PC want to make? no , i am not interested in Canadian politics , why should i ? Brother-in-law is big Poilievre guy. Funny that a couple down here from Nova Scotia. She from Toronto and huge Trudeau lady. He for Poilievre. But he told me I do not tell her that though. I always talk to her and nice. But she a solid French-Canadian that backs Trudeau wholeheartedly. He just sit there all quiet when she and I talk. Get him by himself he talk a lot.What does he point to as why he likes him so much? Outside of he isn’t Trudeau? my 5 cents , i enjoy watching Poilievre destroying Trudeau in the parliament , on youtube
@benhogan76 The B-in-law? Or the older fellow? Two different perspectives. Brother in law is Westjet captain and out West in Calgary. Like to hunt and things like that and his brothers all work in oil patch. So, he is worried about the guns and the energy stuff. Plus he is now soured on all the taxes and some of his family having long waits just to see someone, etc. The older guy like Trudeau's dad. But says the younger one is just a good looking guy that wants to be liked and loves socialism. He is a retired guy so his main issues seem to be the standard socialist policies versus the conservative stuff. The lady is all for anything possible Trudeau does because she thinks all of the people need the help and she thinks even more taxes are needed and loves all of the immigrants. I tell her she is retired and living far from Toronto and does not see all of the issues as close. but she is very insistent it is the right oath for the country.
Only thing that is correct in this.
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:
@benhogan76 The B-in-law? Or the older fellow? Two different perspectives. Brother in law is Westjet captain and out West in Calgary. Like to hunt and things like that and his brothers all work in oil patch. So, he is worried about the guns and the energy stuff. Plus he is now soured on all the taxes and some of his family having long waits just to see someone, etc. The older guy like Trudeau's dad. But says the younger one is just a good looking guy that wants to be liked and loves socialism. He is a retired guy so his main issues seem to be the standard socialist policies versus the conservative stuff. The lady is all for anything possible Trudeau does because she thinks all of the people need the help and she thinks even more taxes are needed and loves all of the immigrants. I tell her she is retired and living far from Toronto and does not see all of the issues as close. but she is very insistent it is the right oath for the country.
@Barbarossa Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: @Barbarossa Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: @Barbarossa Can you name any policy changes that PC want to make? no , i am not interested in Canadian politics , why should i ? Brother-in-law is big Poilievre guy. Funny that a couple down here from Nova Scotia. She from Toronto and huge Trudeau lady. He for Poilievre. But he told me I do not tell her that though. I always talk to her and nice. But she a solid French-Canadian that backs Trudeau wholeheartedly. He just sit there all quiet when she and I talk. Get him by himself he talk a lot.What does he point to as why he likes him so much? Outside of he isn’t Trudeau? my 5 cents , i enjoy watching Poilievre destroying Trudeau in the parliament , on youtube TikTok for sure has some good bits with him.
i believe it
Green Foreign Minister Baerbock , another beauty
and then our friend Nancy Faeser
u know what they all have in common ? never had a real job , are all university drop-outs etc
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:
@Barbarossa Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: @Barbarossa Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: @Barbarossa Can you name any policy changes that PC want to make? no , i am not interested in Canadian politics , why should i ? Brother-in-law is big Poilievre guy. Funny that a couple down here from Nova Scotia. She from Toronto and huge Trudeau lady. He for Poilievre. But he told me I do not tell her that though. I always talk to her and nice. But she a solid French-Canadian that backs Trudeau wholeheartedly. He just sit there all quiet when she and I talk. Get him by himself he talk a lot.What does he point to as why he likes him so much? Outside of he isn’t Trudeau? my 5 cents , i enjoy watching Poilievre destroying Trudeau in the parliament , on youtube TikTok for sure has some good bits with him.
i believe it
Green Foreign Minister Baerbock , another beauty
and then our friend Nancy Faeser
u know what they all have in common ? never had a real job , are all university drop-outs etc
@benhogan76 Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: @Raiders22 Thanks for an actual response. I catch him by himself tomorrow or next day and get exact top 2-3 issues the old guy has problem with.
I assume I generally come off as condescending at best, wasn’t my intention with my last post. I would be really interested in hearing why guy likes Poilievre
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:
@benhogan76 Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: @Raiders22 Thanks for an actual response. I catch him by himself tomorrow or next day and get exact top 2-3 issues the old guy has problem with.
I assume I generally come off as condescending at best, wasn’t my intention with my last post. I would be really interested in hearing why guy likes Poilievre
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: @benhogan76 Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: @Raiders22 Thanks for an actual response. I catch him by himself tomorrow or next day and get exact top 2-3 issues the old guy has problem with.I assume I generally come off as condescending at best, wasn’t my intention with my last post. I would be really interested in hearing why guy likes Poilievre
That is not how I took it so no problem. That is why I say I ask again for solid reasons.
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: @benhogan76 Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: @Raiders22 Thanks for an actual response. I catch him by himself tomorrow or next day and get exact top 2-3 issues the old guy has problem with.I assume I generally come off as condescending at best, wasn’t my intention with my last post. I would be really interested in hearing why guy likes Poilievre
That is not how I took it so no problem. That is why I say I ask again for solid reasons.