Raiders ![]()
what can i say ? ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@Barbarossa
Had not seen that. He is a nut
But no one is leaving now
Like one of the comedians said: I wanna know what airlines they booking flights on now.
![]()
@Barbarossa
Had not seen that. He is a nut
But no one is leaving now
Like one of the comedians said: I wanna know what airlines they booking flights on now.
![]()
![]()
i have a complete list of all celebs who will leave , so far no one has
![]()
i have a complete list of all celebs who will leave , so far no one has
![]()
![]()
@Barbarossa
Yeah read something today that Oprah got paid $1M for her to help campaign and many others. even that podcast Call Her Daddy, etc.
Trump was going everywhere possible and not having to pay Harris being very selective when she finally decided to do it and then paying them.
![]()
@Barbarossa
Yeah read something today that Oprah got paid $1M for her to help campaign and many others. even that podcast Call Her Daddy, etc.
Trump was going everywhere possible and not having to pay Harris being very selective when she finally decided to do it and then paying them.
![]()
Oh wow...I bet she is on suicide watch til today
Oh wow...I bet she is on suicide watch til today
yes , Oprah , Cardi B , and so many others , no one cares
yes , Oprah , Cardi B , and so many others , no one cares
"i am a political analyst" ![]()
"i am a political analyst" ![]()
@Barbarossa
Then I saw headline. Did not read it. But George Clooney say he should not be blamed.
So, maybe they trying to distance themselves from a loser now
![]()
@Barbarossa
Then I saw headline. Did not read it. But George Clooney say he should not be blamed.
So, maybe they trying to distance themselves from a loser now
![]()
whats new ? they are all fake
cannot wait for the Diddy tapes / trial , that will bring Hollywood down , and the music industry
whats new ? they are all fake
cannot wait for the Diddy tapes / trial , that will bring Hollywood down , and the music industry
