GNG Bahia ![]()
PART DEUX
Posted:
#110
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
I feel 1 more in the LOCO LOCO game but passing
I feel 1 more in the LOCO LOCO game but passing
Game I thought we be the easiest to go over. Turns out I was wrong. I have Recife over 1 and Arbor over 3.5 in play. Haven't looked at the later game
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
I feel 1 more in the LOCO LOCO game but passing
I feel 1 more in the LOCO LOCO game but passing
Game I thought we be the easiest to go over. Turns out I was wrong. I have Recife over 1 and Arbor over 3.5 in play. Haven't looked at the later game
Posted:
#122
Quote Originally Posted by rlovsin17:
@Alfalfa9 any thoughts on zamora game over 0.5
Very solid stats for over 0.5 but it’s a Cup match so tread lightly. They go right to penalties. Zamora only 3 out of last 50 0-0
@Alfalfa9 any thoughts on zamora game over 0.5
Quote Originally Posted by rlovsin17:
@Alfalfa9 any thoughts on zamora game over 0.5
Very solid stats for over 0.5 but it’s a Cup match so tread lightly. They go right to penalties. Zamora only 3 out of last 50 0-0@Alfalfa9 any thoughts on zamora game over 0.5
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,402
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,341
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,580
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,256
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
