not a single under has it so far
PART 2
Posted:
#80
Quote Originally Posted by Zander47:
not a single
under has it so far ?
not a single
under has it so far ?
I think you mean over.
I actually really like the over in England/USA... I feel were gonna see a few goals there... Just a hunch. I stayed away from the over in this one because Nigeria can't score, if you look at their games, they struggle to bulge the onion bag.
Quote Originally Posted by Zander47:
not a single
under has it so far ?
not a single
under has it so far ?
I think you mean over.
I actually really like the over in England/USA... I feel were gonna see a few goals there... Just a hunch. I stayed away from the over in this one because Nigeria can't score, if you look at their games, they struggle to bulge the onion bag.
Posted:
#82
Quote Originally Posted by Yumdog:
Messi (I thought) looked great in the first half and had 3 excellent chances but 2nd half?
Messi (I thought) looked great in the first half and had 3 excellent chances but 2nd half?
Oh he's MISSED a few this half too ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Yumdog:
Messi (I thought) looked great in the first half and had 3 excellent chances but 2nd half?
Messi (I thought) looked great in the first half and had 3 excellent chances but 2nd half?
Oh he's MISSED a few this half too ![]()
Posted:
#84
Pinny is still offering a line in the 80th minute?!?!?! They MUST expect a goal b/c it would be so easy (on would think) to take under 1.5 right now ... If I had a few more balls I would hit over 1.5 but I am playing a Swedish game right now
Pinny is still offering a line in the 80th minute?!?!?! They MUST expect a goal b/c it would be so easy (on would think) to take under 1.5 right now ... If I had a few more balls I would hit over 1.5 but I am playing a Swedish game right now 
Posted:
#86
No more line ... man, when Tina scored so early the line was -2 and -2.5 ... I wonder how many jumped on that assuming it would be a blood bath? Who wouldn't have thought that -2 wouldn't be at least a push?
No more line ... man, when Tina scored so early the line was -2 and -2.5 ... I wonder how many jumped on that assuming it would be a blood bath? Who wouldn't have thought that -2 wouldn't be at least a push? 
Posted:
#90
Quote Originally Posted by elsewhere:
which makes you think if messi is a bit overrated
hes not.. anybody whose watched the Champions League this year would know that. which makes you think if messi is a bit overrated
Quote Originally Posted by elsewhere:
which makes you think if messi is a bit overrated
hes not.. anybody whose watched the Champions League this year would know that. which makes you think if messi is a bit overrated
Posted:
#97
Quote Originally Posted by TheMystery:
Messi is way better than Rooney...
Messi is way better than Rooney...
I usually enjoy watching him play too, but Rooney is a better leader for his club - all around I said. Messi has a rep for vanishing at the intl level - not talking about BARCA.
Quote Originally Posted by TheMystery:
Messi is way better than Rooney...
Messi is way better than Rooney...
I usually enjoy watching him play too, but Rooney is a better leader for his club - all around I said. Messi has a rep for vanishing at the intl level - not talking about BARCA.
Posted:
#98
Quote Originally Posted by Yumdog:
No more line ... man, when Tina scored so early the line was -2 and -2.5 ... I wonder how many jumped on that assuming it would be a blood bath? Who wouldn't have thought that -2 wouldn't be at least a push?
live betting it ?No more line ... man, when Tina scored so early the line was -2 and -2.5 ... I wonder how many jumped on that assuming it would be a blood bath? Who wouldn't have thought that -2 wouldn't be at least a push?
Quote Originally Posted by Yumdog:
No more line ... man, when Tina scored so early the line was -2 and -2.5 ... I wonder how many jumped on that assuming it would be a blood bath? Who wouldn't have thought that -2 wouldn't be at least a push?
live betting it ?No more line ... man, when Tina scored so early the line was -2 and -2.5 ... I wonder how many jumped on that assuming it would be a blood bath? Who wouldn't have thought that -2 wouldn't be at least a push?
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,676
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,364
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 630
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,037
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,731
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,107
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,435
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,833
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
