Quote Originally Posted by Alfalfa9: Will African teams keep up the scoring in this tournament? will take over 1.5 live in the KENYA game, and will pray
Almost have to take it I think, so much value.
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Alfalfa9: Will African teams keep up the scoring in this tournament? will take over 1.5 live in the KENYA game, and will pray
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Alfalfa9: Will African teams keep up the scoring in this tournament? will take over 1.5 live in the KENYA game, and will pray Almost have to take it I think, so much value.
if they ever start the game
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Alfalfa9:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Alfalfa9: Will African teams keep up the scoring in this tournament? will take over 1.5 live in the KENYA game, and will pray Almost have to take it I think, so much value.