brest/ lille over 2.5 (0.44 to win 0.4)
Dumb Soccer Plays.....
@CoachPotato
GL today!
Not tryin to look like an arse, but I'm wondering what is your overall record on all your plays you posted here in this thread.
I see that you have posted a shitload of plays since a long time ago, that's why I'm wondering... I guess like many others on this forum.
(Because for me does not make much sense to post on any forum everything someone is playing, and never post their record. I mean in the worst case scenario like do it once in 2 weeks, if having lots of plays... Or at least once a month, if having on average just 1 play per day.)
@CoachPotato
GL today!
Not tryin to look like an arse, but I'm wondering what is your overall record on all your plays you posted here in this thread.
I see that you have posted a shitload of plays since a long time ago, that's why I'm wondering... I guess like many others on this forum.
(Because for me does not make much sense to post on any forum everything someone is playing, and never post their record. I mean in the worst case scenario like do it once in 2 weeks, if having lots of plays... Or at least once a month, if having on average just 1 play per day.)
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 208
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,995
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,105
- Cleveland Bettors 2,575
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,960
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
