I agree, Colonel ![]()
New England at Buffalo (12/28/2008)
I agree, Colonel ![]()
11/09/08 - BUF 10 vs. NE 20
Oh an LYNCH IS PLAYING ON SUNDAY
Best bet is the OVER
11/09/08 - BUF 10 vs. NE 20
Oh an LYNCH IS PLAYING ON SUNDAY
Best bet is the OVER
I've lost some money going Under due to weather forecasts this year (although I've lost money for a lot of reasons) but just thought everyone should know that the wind is going to be a bg factor in the passing game and a huge factor in the kicking game.
Good Luck.
I've lost some money going Under due to weather forecasts this year (although I've lost money for a lot of reasons) but just thought everyone should know that the wind is going to be a bg factor in the passing game and a huge factor in the kicking game.
Good Luck.
That's becasuse there isn't one.
Patriots - 5 1/2
That's becasuse there isn't one.
Patriots - 5 1/2
Umm, how about a Classic Vegas Rigged at the end of the season Theory? Everyone knows how sucky the bills are and how impressive the Pats are coming off of last week's win yet the line was at -5.5 and now at 5? makes no sense. line movement in favor of the Pats means that some big shots are pounding on the Bills side....
Black and white, Pats Owns Bills, easy as that and everyone jumps on the pats and vegas eats one and Happy New year to all.
Can you really say this is the case? haha. ![]()
Umm, how about a Classic Vegas Rigged at the end of the season Theory? Everyone knows how sucky the bills are and how impressive the Pats are coming off of last week's win yet the line was at -5.5 and now at 5? makes no sense. line movement in favor of the Pats means that some big shots are pounding on the Bills side....
Black and white, Pats Owns Bills, easy as that and everyone jumps on the pats and vegas eats one and Happy New year to all.
Can you really say this is the case? haha. ![]()
Umm, how about a Classic Vegas Rigged at the end of the season Theory? Everyone knows how sucky the bills are and how impressive the Pats are coming off of last week's win yet the line was at -5.5 and now at 5? makes no sense. line movement in favor of the Pats means that some big shots are pounding on the Bills side....
Black and white, Pats Owns Bills, easy as that and everyone jumps on the pats and vegas eats one and Happy New year to all.
Can you really say this is the case? haha. ![]()
Same thing happend when the Pats played at Oakland.People all over the Pats and the line went down. People need to stop concentrating on line movement and do some capping of their own. The Bills/Pats has always been about matchups. We dont match up well plain and simple. I could go through it all but I would hope you would take a Bills fan word for it. we've come within the 5.5 spread like twice in the last 8 years (that doesnt tell you something), and I honestly cant remember when we won last. Why should today be any different? The only way we hang is if the wind has that big of an effect today (which is possible). GL
Umm, how about a Classic Vegas Rigged at the end of the season Theory? Everyone knows how sucky the bills are and how impressive the Pats are coming off of last week's win yet the line was at -5.5 and now at 5? makes no sense. line movement in favor of the Pats means that some big shots are pounding on the Bills side....
Black and white, Pats Owns Bills, easy as that and everyone jumps on the pats and vegas eats one and Happy New year to all.
Can you really say this is the case? haha. ![]()
Same thing happend when the Pats played at Oakland.People all over the Pats and the line went down. People need to stop concentrating on line movement and do some capping of their own. The Bills/Pats has always been about matchups. We dont match up well plain and simple. I could go through it all but I would hope you would take a Bills fan word for it. we've come within the 5.5 spread like twice in the last 8 years (that doesnt tell you something), and I honestly cant remember when we won last. Why should today be any different? The only way we hang is if the wind has that big of an effect today (which is possible). GL
Same thing happend when the Pats played at Oakland.People all over the Pats and the line went down. People need to stop concentrating on line movement and do some capping of their own. The Bills/Pats has always been about matchups. We dont match up well plain and simple. I could go through it all but I would hope you would take a Bills fan word for it. we've come within the 5.5 spread like twice in the last 8 years (that doesnt tell you something), and I honestly cant remember when we won last. Why should today be any different? The only way we hang is if the wind has that big of an effect today (which is possible). GL
Same thing happend when the Pats played at Oakland.People all over the Pats and the line went down. People need to stop concentrating on line movement and do some capping of their own. The Bills/Pats has always been about matchups. We dont match up well plain and simple. I could go through it all but I would hope you would take a Bills fan word for it. we've come within the 5.5 spread like twice in the last 8 years (that doesnt tell you something), and I honestly cant remember when we won last. Why should today be any different? The only way we hang is if the wind has that big of an effect today (which is possible). GL
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,414
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,349
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,632
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,824
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,270
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,880
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,850
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
