I wonder how bad that Rodger's calf injury really is???
Is the line moving down b/c of this?
Will the frigid weather make it worse?
Just a few Q's before I decide. and I hate the Cowboys. ![]()
I wonder how bad that Rodger's calf injury really is???
Is the line moving down b/c of this?
Will the frigid weather make it worse?
Just a few Q's before I decide. and I hate the Cowboys. ![]()
I wonder how bad that Rodger's calf injury really is???
Is the line moving down b/c of this?
Will the frigid weather make it worse?
Just a few Q's before I decide. and I hate the Cowboys. ![]()
Dallas Cowboys will be 9-0 this year on the road after Sunday ![]()
Dallas Cowboys will be 9-0 this year on the road after Sunday ![]()
Let me make this very easy for you all to make some $$
6 pt Teaser
GB - Even
Seattle - 4.5
See you at the payout line-
Chilly
Let me make this very easy for you all to make some $$
6 pt Teaser
GB - Even
Seattle - 4.5
See you at the payout line-
Chilly
