Baltimore at San Francisco (02/03/2013)
This seems to be one of the easier games to cap this year. I think you take the points here no matter who is getting em. Too much similarity here all the way down to coaches. I figure the Ravens will take away the edges and force the Niners to pass.
Same with Balty, Rice will struggle forcing Flacco to air it out. Both sides get theirs. Field goal probably decides it, Will be interesting if it comes down to Akers. . .![]()
This seems to be one of the easier games to cap this year. I think you take the points here no matter who is getting em. Too much similarity here all the way down to coaches. I figure the Ravens will take away the edges and force the Niners to pass.
Same with Balty, Rice will struggle forcing Flacco to air it out. Both sides get theirs. Field goal probably decides it, Will be interesting if it comes down to Akers. . .![]()
Since there's no pro bowl thread
I'm placing my "Coin Flip Degenerate Gambler's Special"
(I actually flipped a coin, and here's what I came up with)
NFC +1 and under 80.5
pays +235
no M/L option, I had to take the +1 - - otherwise I think the payout would have been better, but oh well.....
let's see if I have a little extra something for the Superbowl..... ![]()
Since there's no pro bowl thread
I'm placing my "Coin Flip Degenerate Gambler's Special"
(I actually flipped a coin, and here's what I came up with)
NFC +1 and under 80.5
pays +235
no M/L option, I had to take the +1 - - otherwise I think the payout would have been better, but oh well.....
let's see if I have a little extra something for the Superbowl..... ![]()
Stations and Mirage/MGM just went to 3.5... damn i wish i was in Vegas now
That's funny, i'am in Las Vegas now and i wish i was in Bangkok!
Stations and Mirage/MGM just went to 3.5... damn i wish i was in Vegas now
That's funny, i'am in Las Vegas now and i wish i was in Bangkok!
Ya i give ravens props for beating Denver and New England at thier home fields but i think the difference will be the QB for SF ya this is first year as starter but Denver and NE QBs no where never Kap as far as running abillity. I believe he will have the ravens D confused with that option run and beat them on the ground as well as in the air. IMO this will be a close game but SF pulls out front in 4th quarter and dont look back. GL all
Just put a spy on CK to knock him down on every play whether he has the ball or not. 49ers should have lost that Falcons game if the Falcons had lived up to their hype.
If CK does not run for a few 50 yards TDs, he dead in the water. When he finds out that it's hard to run he's going to start forcing passes. If the Ravens can hold down Manning and Brady on their home fields they can hold CK on a away field.
This game should be Ravens -3.5.
Hey ewillie169, i plan to play a 4 team college basketball parlay Saturday and place the winnings on the Ravens Sunday.
Ya i give ravens props for beating Denver and New England at thier home fields but i think the difference will be the QB for SF ya this is first year as starter but Denver and NE QBs no where never Kap as far as running abillity. I believe he will have the ravens D confused with that option run and beat them on the ground as well as in the air. IMO this will be a close game but SF pulls out front in 4th quarter and dont look back. GL all
Just put a spy on CK to knock him down on every play whether he has the ball or not. 49ers should have lost that Falcons game if the Falcons had lived up to their hype.
If CK does not run for a few 50 yards TDs, he dead in the water. When he finds out that it's hard to run he's going to start forcing passes. If the Ravens can hold down Manning and Brady on their home fields they can hold CK on a away field.
This game should be Ravens -3.5.
Hey ewillie169, i plan to play a 4 team college basketball parlay Saturday and place the winnings on the Ravens Sunday.
Just put a spy on CK to knock him down on every play whether he has the ball or not. 49ers should have lost that Falcons game if the Falcons had lived up to their hype.
If CK does not run for a few 50 yards TDs, he dead in the water. When he finds out that it's hard to run he's going to start forcing passes. If the Ravens can hold down Manning and Brady on their home fields they can hold CK on a away field.
This game should be Ravens -3.5.
Hey ewillie169, i plan to play a 4 team college basketball parlay Saturday and place the winnings on the Ravens Sunday.
Just put a spy on CK to knock him down on every play whether he has the ball or not. 49ers should have lost that Falcons game if the Falcons had lived up to their hype.
If CK does not run for a few 50 yards TDs, he dead in the water. When he finds out that it's hard to run he's going to start forcing passes. If the Ravens can hold down Manning and Brady on their home fields they can hold CK on a away field.
This game should be Ravens -3.5.
Hey ewillie169, i plan to play a 4 team college basketball parlay Saturday and place the winnings on the Ravens Sunday.
Since there's no pro bowl thread
I'm placing my "Coin Flip Degenerate Gambler's Special"
(I actually flipped a coin, and here's what I came up with)
NFC +1 and under 80.5
pays +235
no M/L option, I had to take the +1 - - otherwise I think the payout would have been better, but oh well.....
let's see if I have a little extra something for the Superbowl..... ![]()
Since there's no pro bowl thread
I'm placing my "Coin Flip Degenerate Gambler's Special"
(I actually flipped a coin, and here's what I came up with)
NFC +1 and under 80.5
pays +235
no M/L option, I had to take the +1 - - otherwise I think the payout would have been better, but oh well.....
let's see if I have a little extra something for the Superbowl..... ![]()
![]()
also just saw Peyton and Roger Goodell saying no "2 hand touch" tackles or the game gets permanently cancelled....
Under looks pretty good for that reason alone
Good Luck Breaka!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
also just saw Peyton and Roger Goodell saying no "2 hand touch" tackles or the game gets permanently cancelled....
Under looks pretty good for that reason alone
Good Luck Breaka!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, the "family oriented" NFL gets Brian McKnight to sing the National Anthem for the Pro Bowl?
![]()
too bad he didn't break into this hit!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Sl1akAyas
![]()
So, the "family oriented" NFL gets Brian McKnight to sing the National Anthem for the Pro Bowl?
![]()
too bad he didn't break into this hit!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Sl1akAyas
![]()
Since there's no pro bowl thread
I'm placing my "Coin Flip Degenerate Gambler's Special"
(I actually flipped a coin, and here's what I came up with)
NFC +1 and under 80.5
pays +235
no M/L option, I had to take the +1 - - otherwise I think the payout would have been better, but oh well.....
let's see if I have a little extra something for the Superbowl..... ![]()
NFC - ![]()
under - ![]()
oh well.... I only bet it to give me an excuse to watch it.....
See y'all in the "HarBrawl"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since there's no pro bowl thread
I'm placing my "Coin Flip Degenerate Gambler's Special"
(I actually flipped a coin, and here's what I came up with)
NFC +1 and under 80.5
pays +235
no M/L option, I had to take the +1 - - otherwise I think the payout would have been better, but oh well.....
let's see if I have a little extra something for the Superbowl..... ![]()
NFC - ![]()
under - ![]()
oh well.... I only bet it to give me an excuse to watch it.....
See y'all in the "HarBrawl"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hum where do i begin with the flacoo haters on here who in the last 2 weeks posts said flacco sucks and always will and the only reason he won the last games was do to his WR`s bailing him out? where do i begin? ok i guess we can start off with him beating brady twice this year and has outplayed luck,Eli n peyton,and again bradyTWICE this year. he led his team to a superbowl while now having the most road playoff games won by any QB in NFL history with a 6 and 9 total wins in all in his 1st 5years.OH and in his 3 platoff games this tear he had somewhere near 80 passing attempts with 8 TD`s and 0 INT`s. man thank god "for his WR`s bailing him out" lol
What did all those stats get Flacco? nothing, its all about rings, ya he will be alot richer but thats about it , cmon people. Its not like hes a rookie anymore hes had his shots to win it an always comes up short. he will again....i promise
Hum where do i begin with the flacoo haters on here who in the last 2 weeks posts said flacco sucks and always will and the only reason he won the last games was do to his WR`s bailing him out? where do i begin? ok i guess we can start off with him beating brady twice this year and has outplayed luck,Eli n peyton,and again bradyTWICE this year. he led his team to a superbowl while now having the most road playoff games won by any QB in NFL history with a 6 and 9 total wins in all in his 1st 5years.OH and in his 3 platoff games this tear he had somewhere near 80 passing attempts with 8 TD`s and 0 INT`s. man thank god "for his WR`s bailing him out" lol
What did all those stats get Flacco? nothing, its all about rings, ya he will be alot richer but thats about it , cmon people. Its not like hes a rookie anymore hes had his shots to win it an always comes up short. he will again....i promise
49ers should have lost that Falcons game if the Falcons had lived up to their hype.
49ers should have lost that Falcons game if the Falcons had lived up to their hype.
When this game is over, i hope they leave this thread open, because you Niner fans sure are delusional with your stats.
When this game is over, i hope they leave this thread open, because you Niner fans sure are delusional with your stats.
It is my observation over 20 some years that the team that public favored before the game day usuaully covered the spread.
The reason is because the big money usuaully came in 10 to 15minutes before the kick off time.
It is my observation over 20 some years that the team that public favored before the game day usuaully covered the spread.
The reason is because the big money usuaully came in 10 to 15minutes before the kick off time.
my 1st post, i can't see ravens losing, scared everyone goin ravens, thats the only reason goin SF, goin against my heart, hope made right choice...like to be 1-0 on posts
my 1st post, i can't see ravens losing, scared everyone goin ravens, thats the only reason goin SF, goin against my heart, hope made right choice...like to be 1-0 on posts
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,315
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,772
- MLB Playoffs 5,413
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,448
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,694
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,359
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 6,127
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
