I think this is another thread that contributed to the attack on the forum as well as the few continued bumping of my threads that Spins its way to the top...
I think this is another thread that contributed to the attack on the forum as well as the few continued bumping of my threads that Spins its way to the top...
Not for me, I was asking the people who are planning to vote republican but dont like their current choices
That is like half a dozen or less people on this forum... majority of people planning on voting republican seem entirely supportive and satisfied with their choices....
Quote Originally Posted by TravelHC:
Not for me, I was asking the people who are planning to vote republican but dont like their current choices
That is like half a dozen or less people on this forum... majority of people planning on voting republican seem entirely supportive and satisfied with their choices....