Search model icon

MLB all star game and draft pulled from ALT

Participants:
Views: 1668

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #126

Anytime someone starts with "trust me", you cannot trust this person. You don't have to start with "trust me" to prove your points.

First off, I don't have to prove anything to some random Trump conspiracy theorist stranger in covers forum "Trust me" an_roll_laugh

I actually don't care if you trust me or not. I do not know you and don't care to. Just using a cliche I guess. 

I voted by mail.  If you actually watched the video, you'd see how fraud works. You just don't want to believe it.

No I just don't care because as soon as I clicked on the video and saw who it was I realized it was not credible. The guy is a known conspiracy theorist, who gets suspended for constantly posting misinformation and inaccurate claims. But to tickle your fancy I watched the first 8 minutes and it absolutely proved nothing. All I saw was a Trumper trying to track down, get this, a Hilary Clinton campaign staffer, who he claims had a fake address, or did not live at any address on the voting record? I am not sure how he claims he got access to this information. Secondly, interesting that he targeted a Clinton supporter to try and advance his voter fraud claims. Shocking. 

All it showed me is that he was stalking someone, and the front desk worker was doing her job by not giving out information or names of residents that live in the building to random strangers filming her at work. Probably smart of her from a legal standpoint. To believe this nonsense shows me your mentality. 

Because that random stranger is out to get you, huh?! You sure are some kind of special.

You never know? Why would I openly show my ID when I don't need to legally? You are skeptical of the election results in the most secure election ever, but not skeptical of random strangers seeing and checking your ID??? You are the special one clearly. 

If you presented your ID to register to vote, why can you not provide it to vote? Did you lose it? You're not special.   

Why is this another necessary step? I have already proven who I am. Seems rather repetitive no? No I still have my ID safe and secure. No need to present it when voting in my state so I don't. Pretty simple I think.

Keep up. The vast majority of voters in Arizona vote by mail and have for nearly 20 years, and this is a traditionally Republican state. 

Provide a list of registered voters, the address they voted from, photo verification, last 4 of SSN, DOB, and I'll do some research for you. I'll wait for that info before proceeding.   

You should already have this information since you are insinuating that there is massive voter fraud occurring in elections, and you are able to support it with random cases from conspiracy YouTubers. Maybe you can message the YoutTuber and he can provide you with the long list of registered voters from each state, and where they voted from and prove the millions of illegal votes. an_light

How was that Trump economy and unemployment looking when Fat Donnie left office? You sure are a new kind of stupid. I wish you well.[/Quote]

Did this trigger you??? Was the economy booming and unemployment low when Trump left? sleep2confused

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #127

There will never again be 130 to 140 million demacrat votes again watch and see and after this 4 years don't think demacrats will vote for a demacrat again you heard the old saying give anyone enough rope they will hang them self's that's what the democratic party will do

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #128

Quote Originally Posted by Aronrogers:

There will never again be 130 to 140 million demacrat votes again watch and see and after this 4 years don't think demacrats will vote for a demacrat again you heard the old saying give anyone enough rope they will hang them self's that's what the democratic party will do

Might be right about turnout because it is unlikely the country will be forced to vote out the worst President in modern history again (Trump) in any elections in the near future. I agree on the rope part, we just saw the Republican Party hang themselves with one by backing Fat Donnie for the last 4 years, and destroying the Party in the meantime. an_light

Works for me. an_cheers

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #129

Hey smart 1 the instructions on the ballot affirmatively require that the voter is the 1 that places it in the receptacle. I was mocking the system because there is no control over who transmits the vote and when it becomes official. And due to the advances in technology there are much more efficient ways then the mail. Mail is becoming and should be obsolete for these reasons

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #130

Get your points on lack of evidence of fraud , but from my view the system is so lax don’t know how you would prove it w mail in ballots. Also, just look at ballot harvesting in California. But lets turn things around. Please cite for me 1 example of some1 who wanted to vote who was prevented from doing so or would be under the Georgia law From my perspective, regardless of some1s color voting should be no easier than getting a Covid vaccine, getting a govt job, filing for UI, getting a drivers license etc

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #131

Quote Originally Posted by dutchsoccercool:

@Lttlmac  Stacy Abrams is an American Hero! The Georgia coalition that voted the Idiot out of the White House, and won the two senate seat runoffs, was made up of intelligent Whites, Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, people of Middle East dissent, and members of the LGBTQ community. If whites were a part of our coalition...how does that make Stacy racist? Wow, you called her a bitch...and then a stupid bitch. I remember being in middle school and first learning cuss words....they were exciting for a month or two...and then I grew up, and learned other words. I know it might be amazing to you, but I'm a black man with a vocabulary that allows me to express a cogent point of view. I was expressing these views in an intelligent manner on January the 6th, when you and your friends were breaking into the US Capitol. The FBI will soon be tracking you and your traitorous friends down...they'll be at your trailer park soon!

an_worship

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #132

Quote Originally Posted by shiek:

Get your points on lack of evidence of fraud , but from my view the system is so lax don’t know how you would prove it w mail in ballots. Also, just look at ballot harvesting in California. But lets turn things around. Please cite for me 1 example of some1 who wanted to vote who was prevented from doing so or would be under the Georgia law From my perspective, regardless of some1s color voting should be no easier than getting a Covid vaccine, getting a govt job, filing for UI, getting a drivers license etc

Ballot harvesting is another "voter fraud" myth. You think dropping off a mail in ballot for your wife that has been filled out, signed, and sealed by her is the type of "fraud" Republicans have been crying about over the last year? Come on man, either Republicans really are this dumb or they love conveniently playing dumb when they think it suits them. How can I give you an example of someone from being prevented from voting in 2020 when the Georgia law was just passed less than two weeks ago? confused

Again the whole idea that waves of people in Georgia voted without ID's is a myth, not supported by facts, so the entire basis of the law is absurd to begin with. an_light

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #133

Where are you getting the system is "so lax"? In what states are mail in ballots lax? Not in Arizona I know.

It appears that many right leaning voters, or Republicans do not understand how the mail-in ballots work in states that allow them at all. I've already explained how they work in Arizona in this state. and the process is not "lax" in the least. You have to go through several steps to actually receive one, which includes, proving your identity (with a valid id), physical address, and a matching signature. How exactly is that lax??? Seems pretty secure to me. Arizona has had very little issues with them for two decades. an_light

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #134

MLB---BLM    SAME THING

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Posted: #135

@DeezyAZ81

One day you'll grow up and get to experience the world outside of AZ. You should turn off all your media outlets and just live life and talk to people with an open mind. Someone might put some sense into you that's not the media.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #136

Talk to the peeps in the Syracuse district where a bunch of votes had to be discarded .... where the supervisor literally couldn’t say which votes from a stack had been counted because the yellow sticky she put on it was lost. The presiding judge literally mocked the integrity of the system. The bottom line is w the technology available there is no reason to have mail in ballots (after Covid) . Is the IRS w all the fraudulent returns encouraging or discouraging mail in returns . Don’t know bout Az but do know in Texas there is no way of knowing that the voter is the 1 who transmitted the vote

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #137

Also, curious bout ariz. what is the process for comparing signatures, what happens to ballots mailed and/ or received after the deadline and are the voters notified of status etc

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #138

Well then if you are acknowledging that no1 in Georgia has been prohibited from voting to this point, which would be contra to Abrams, then why not wait to see how this system works or doesn’t work, rather than screaming Jim Crow from the get go and moving the all star game

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #139

The bottom line is w the technology available there is no reason to have mail in ballots (after Covid) .

One lesson from pandemic is the importance of mail voting.  Myth is that mail voting is insecure, non-confidential and untrustworthy.  Every study on voter fraud shows that fraud in mail voting is rare.  Other studies conclude that too strict requirements disenfranchise a significant number of voters especially minorities.  The choice is between a small improvement in integrity versus a considerable large harm to availability.  The needs of the many outweigh the needs of a few.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #140

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame90:

@DeezyAZ81  One day you'll grow up and get to experience the world outside of AZ. You should turn off all your media outlets and just live life and talk to people with an open mind. Someone might put some sense into you that's not the media.

Yes, you seem to have it all figured out. Someone who has no clue how mail in ballots work in any state, and cannot even tell me how citizens register to vote in his own state has ample, worldly experience. Classic covers. 

Turn off all the media outlets, says the guy who apparently gets all of his news from known racist, conspiracy theorist YouTuber Steven Crowder. 

Too funny. This place is entertaining to say the least. an_light

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #141

Talk to the peeps in the Syracuse district where a bunch of votes had to be discarded .... where the supervisor literally couldn’t say which votes from a stack had been counted because the yellow sticky she put on it was lost. The presiding judge literally mocked the integrity of the system. The bottom line is w the technology available there is no reason to have mail in ballots (after Covid) . Is the IRS w all the fraudulent returns encouraging or discouraging mail in returns . Don’t know bout Az but do know in Texas there is no way of knowing that the voter is the 1 who transmitted the vote

So how many votes is a "a bunch" in the Syracuse district? What judge mocked the system? Name ? Case? How many votes were "lost" according to you? 

There are no verification processes to secure votes in Texas? Highly doubt that.

This entire post seems disingenuous at best. Keep swinging away though. Maybe you will make contact one day. an_light

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #142

Well then if you are acknowledging that no1 in Georgia has been prohibited from voting to this point, which would be contra to Abrams, then why not wait to see how this system works or doesn’t work, rather than screaming Jim Crow from the get go and moving the all star game

Pretty simple. There is no reason for the new law when the current system is working, and has not proven any cases of widespread fraud anywhere in Georgia. What is the need for the law when there isn't a problem? What is the purpose of that? 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #143

I’m not familiar enough w the Georgia law but it’s clear to me that as Repubs are fewer, they are going to act in their self interest and restrict voters. Then Dems want as many people voting as possible and have very little interest in the integrity of system. U say studies well then explain what happened in Syracuse. Again, when there is no enforcement in the system how would you prove fraud. Is no evidence of “widespread” fraud the standard we should strive for. Apparently Ariz is 5he bell weather, so then how many ballots were rejected because of problems w signature, how many ballots were rejected because they were received and or mailed after the deadline.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #144

I’m not familiar enough w the Georgia law but it’s clear to me that as Repubs are fewer, they are going to act in their self interest and restrict voters. Then Dems want as many people voting as possible and have very little interest in the integrity of system. U say studies well then explain what happened in Syracuse. Again, when there is no enforcement in the system how would you prove fraud. Is no evidence of “widespread” fraud the standard we should strive for. Apparently Ariz is 5he bell weather, so then how many ballots were rejected because of problems w signature, how many ballots were rejected because they were received and or mailed after the deadline.

Well duh. There are far few Repubs nationwide compared to Democrats. You finally nailed it, it is in the Republicans self interest to restrict voters. You kept it real finally. You think they are worried about the "integrity of the system". Give me a break haha. Yes, Dems want more people voting because there are more of them, but that does not mean waves of Dems are engaging in "voter fraud". So only, Dems commit "Voter Fraud" and Republicans don't? Come on. Get your head out of clouds. I didn't say anything about studies.

I can't explain what happened in Syracuse because I don't even know what you are referring to. 

You brought up Syracuse and did not provide any numbers or factual information about supposed error or "voter fraud" with mail in ballots. 

Of course there are some mail in ballots rejected in every state, but the numbers are extremely low.

You do not think voting errors happen at in person polling locations? There are errors in the entire system. You ever hear of people voting in person selecting their candidates, and the system at the live polling station choosing a different candidate instead? Happens in numerous states. There are always errors. Nothing is 100% accurate.

But this idea that there are waves of millions of illegitimate mail-in ballots is just a lie and not supported by any facts, rather just a sore loser mentality. 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #145

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame90:

@DeezyAZ81  One day you'll grow up and get to experience the world outside of AZ. You should turn off all your media outlets and just live life and talk to people with an open mind. Someone might put some sense into you that's not the media.

Guy preaches talk to people with an open mind, and touts known racist, and fraud YouTuber Steven Crowder (He is totally open-minded haha). Hilarious that you don't even see how ridiculous this is. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #146

Is if you want the best fairest most efficient system then you want to eliminate as many subjective factors as possible. Mailing vs in person has far more subjective factors and it’s not close. There are other ways to make voting more accessible to minorities/the poor

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #147

Is if you want the best fairest most efficient system then you want to eliminate as many subjective factors as possible. Mailing vs in person has far more subjective factors and it’s not close. There are other ways to make voting more accessible to minorities/the poor

This just isn't true. No data or verifiable information supports your claim. an_light

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #148

Sure it’s verifiable. The only factor you need to vote in person is going to a location and showing your ID. Then any votes should be tabulated electronically (which all states should be required to have if they don’t) For mailing in , some1 has to sign it, take it to the post office receptacle , the post office has to collect it, postmark it, deliver it. Then it has to be examined for a signature match (ha ha) and then determined whether it was mailed/ recd within the deadline as well as preserved manually if there is a recount. In mailing, several subjective determinations (ie what is postmark date have to be done by humans). None of that is necessary for voting in person.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #149

Sure it’s verifiable. The only factor you need to vote in person is going to a location and showing your ID. Then any votes should be tabulated electronically (which all states should be required to have if they don’t) For mailing in , some1 has to sign it, take it to the post office receptacle , the post office has to collect it, postmark it, deliver it. Then it has to be examined for a signature match (ha ha) and then determined whether it was mailed/ recd within the deadline as well as preserved manually if there is a recount. In mailing, several subjective determinations (ie what is postmark date have to be done by humans). None of that is necessary for voting in person.

Give it a rest. None of this makes sense. There are still other problems at polling sites including, long lines, problems with voting machines counting votes correctly etc. You act like voting in person is fool proof, which it isn't. Mail in voting is probably more efficient than outdated voting machines. 

You think only Dems use mail-in voting? 

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Posted: #150

@DeezyAZ81

You want everyone to provide you with stats and numbers and you ask ridiculous questions that you expect people to be able to answer, yet you can not answer them yourself and you wonder why people ignore you.  You're just as ignorant as everyone you hate against. Stop asking people to answer unanswerable questions.

I never touted Crowder as a person so stop putting words in peoples mouths that's how you get yours busted, I touted the due diligence that him and his team put in to uncover voter fraud and how it works. I asked you to watch the video and put politics aside and just see their facts on how fraud works with voting.  Maybe then you'll see how mail in voting can be used to create voting fraud. Stop saying "widespread fraud". Fraud is fraud, no matter if it's one vote, or millions of votes. 

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo