Search forums
Search model icon

MLB all star game and draft pulled from ALT

Participants:
Views: 1668
Posts: 195
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2005
Posts: 5541
Posted: #151

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame90:

@DeezyAZ81  You want everyone to provide you with stats and numbers and you ask ridiculous questions that you expect people to be able to answer, yet you can not answer them yourself and you wonder why people ignore you.  You're just as ignorant as everyone you hate against. Stop asking people to answer unanswerable questions.   I never touted Crowder as a person so stop putting words in peoples mouths that's how you get yours busted, I touted the due diligence that him and his team put in to uncover voter fraud and how it works. I asked you to watch the video and put politics aside and just see their facts on how fraud works with voting.  Maybe then you'll see how mail in voting can be used to create voting fraud. Stop saying "widespread fraud". Fraud is fraud, no matter if it's one vote, or millions of votes.

Hilarious. Nothing in that Crowder video is factual. Not a single thing. It's right wing, propaganda. He proves absolutely nothing. 

Asking you how you register to vote in your state is a pretty answerable question numb nuts.

I mean you have zero credibility anyway, but your inability to even know something so simple tells it all about your perspective.

Why would I answer my own question with information that doesn't exist? haha. That makes no sense. I'm also not the one claiming that "voter fraud" altered the outcome of the election, you and your brainwashed cronies are. 

You have been laughed out of your own thread by numerous respected posters here. 

Your party has been complaining about widespread fraud, and you are claiming fraud is fraud if it's one vote. And? What is your point? Only Dems engage in fraud? Republican voters don't? No Republicans voted by mail in any state? None of them committed a single case of fraud like you think you are citing? It is all Democrats? 

It does not seem you have a real argument here because you don't. 

Your boy Trump claimed widespread voter fraud is going to occur with millions of voters with mail in ballots for 2 years, and you are saying who cares if it's widespread fraud? Well obviously Trump and the Republicans because they were lying about it for damn near Fat Donnies entire time in office without any concrete evidence of it being the case. But of course you know there is no evidence backing this claim, which is why you are clinging to the idea of one case of fraud is fraud.

Really bro? 

You can't provide statistics regarding  "Widespread" voter fraud because you don't have the facts to support your claims. That is basically it.

So your weak take is fraud is fraud if it's one case? Solid argument hahaha.

So we should call off all elections if anyone finds a single case of fraud and reverse the results?

You don't seem to be arriving at any point here, which is not surprising. 

Carry on with your nonsensical ways, it provides me with laughs, if nothing else. an_light

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2005
Posts: 3285
Posted: #152

DeezyAZ81 is right.  Georgia new voting law is bad.  It is based on Trump's big lie that the 2020 election was stolen through voting fraud.  The most troubling aspect is that Georgia law gives partisan legislature control over nonpartisan local election officials.  For example, republicans can choose people in charge of disqualifying ballots.  There is serious potential for abuse here.  An obvious threat to democracy.

The right to vote is sacred.  Access should be expanded.  Not made harder because voting suppression is a far bigger problem than very rare fraud.  Georgia voting law is a step backwards and on the wrong side of history.

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2010
Posts: 1491
Posted: #153

How is there voter suppression?

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2005
Posts: 5541
Posted: #154

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-doos:

How is there voter suppression?

How is there discrimination? How is there racism? How is there sexism?

It just all does not exist today to many in this forum. Amazing really. an_light

 
Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2006
Posts: 2787
Posted: #155

@DeezyAZ81

 Dude, you need to learn how to read and apply and not read and skip over. I said fraud is fraud and if it's one vote or millions, it's still fraud. You need to stop saying "widespread" because that's how the media spins fraud. It's like global warming magically became climate change because global warming was BS so they had to change the wording like they changed fraud to "widespread" fraud. But you're probably too young to remember "global warming", I'm guessing you're about 20 and you have passion but you also have a lot to learn. I also never said one party committed fraud and the other didn't, again you're putting words in my mouth because you can not read and apply. I said the left would be more inclined to commit fraud because they hate Trump so much they'll do anything to cheat, I never said the republicans wouldn't do the same. Now of the fraud that has been documented (if you watch the video you'll see actual fraud being committed) I would assume they are all for Biden. Hence, why you saw 100% of votes being dumped for Biden when everyone is asleep. Or did you not ever see those huge swing changes in votes? If you were paying attention in real time you would have caught that.  You have your mind set and there's no changing that and i wish you well in life being so one sided. See how far that gets you in life. 

 

By the way, the video was removed because it was stated there was no factual evidence and has been been reinstated which means his facts were right. Twttr made a huge mistake removing and censoring his speech. By bringing the video back, it shows they were right.

 

Since you provided your ID to register, why is it so hard to provide it when you mail in your vote? Please tell me how the GA laws are against minorities? Please explain in detail so I know how you gain your thoughts. Then we can have a discussion.

 

I'm not going to answer how I registered to vote, it's actually pretty simple. And yes, I provided my ID and if I'm asked for my ID to send in a mail on ballot I'll oblige.

 
Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2006
Posts: 2787
Posted: #156

@DeezyAZ81

 Here you want proof....look up "Raquel Rodriguez" from San Antonio and start going down the rabbit hole. But you'll probably say this is all fake because you don't want to believe it. Your left sided media will never show this so this is your chance to go in with an open mind, do your own research and come to your own conclusions. I haven't checked recently, however there was (could still be) a ton of YouTube videos about this lady committing ballot harvesting, giving gifts for voting, basically everything that is illegal with voting. You also probably won't believe which side of the party she was working with. So I'll wait for you to find the counter to her story.

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2005
Posts: 5541
Posted: #157

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame90:

@DeezyAZ81  Here you want proof....look up "Raquel Rodriguez" from San Antonio and start going down the rabbit hole. But you'll probably say this is all fake because you don't want to believe it. Your left sided media will never show this so this is your chance to go in with an open mind, do your own research and come to your own conclusions. I haven't checked recently, however there was (could still be) a ton of YouTube videos about this lady committing ballot harvesting, giving gifts for voting, basically everything that is illegal with voting. You also probably won't believe which side of the party she was working with. So I'll wait for you to find the counter to her story.

You are so misinformed it's actually scary. I can see why the U.S. is where it is as a country.

Were you concerned about this ballot harvesting in 2016 when your guy won?

After he secured victory were you posting shady videos about isolated cases of "voter fraud" in your eyes or were those not concerns of yours at the time? I bet not. I wonder why. 

I never said there are not isolated cases of voter fraud in elections. Of course there are, from BOTH sides. My point is who cares? No election system is 100% safe or fool proof. It wasn't in 2016, and it wasn't in 2020. My point it is that the current system, including, mail-in-ballots is highly secure, and "widespread" voter fraud to swing and change elections is not occurring. 

You still haven't arrived at any major point in any of your posts, so I am not sure what you are getting at. Are you trying to show there are isolated cases of voter fraud? If so, the response is so what? Isolated individual cases and errors to not swing major elections, so who cares? What are you getting at?

From everyone here, you just ramble on without any point. 

Carry on I guess. 

an_cheers

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2005
Posts: 5541
Posted: #158

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame90:

@DeezyAZ81  Here you want proof....look up "Raquel Rodriguez" from San Antonio and start going down the rabbit hole. But you'll probably say this is all fake because you don't want to believe it. Your left sided media will never show this so this is your chance to go in with an open mind, do your own research and come to your own conclusions. I haven't checked recently, however there was (could still be) a ton of YouTube videos about this lady committing ballot harvesting, giving gifts for voting, basically everything that is illegal with voting. You also probably won't believe which side of the party she was working with. So I'll wait for you to find the counter to her story.

So Raquel Rodriguez a single person got arrested for voter fraud? And????? This swung the election?

In an article I found on this case. Here is a direct quote.

"As of July, the Texas Attorney General’s Office had prosecuted 457 instances of voter fraud in Texas since 2004."

In 17 years in the state of Texas, which is huge, a total of 457 instances of voter fraud. Of course, it happens. Again, the question is so what?

These isolated cases don't swing elections, so what is your point? That there are dirty voters and tactics used by shady people? Of course there is, from people from both political parties?

Again, what is your point? That only Dem citizens engage in voter fraud. What a stupid position to take. an_light

 

Look, I can do this too.

Since you want to engage in this game. Look up Bruce Bartman of Delaware County, Pennsylvania. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/voter-election-fraud-pennsylvania-charge-dead-mom-vote-trump-2020-12

 

He registered to his dead-mother in law to vote for Trump multiple times and was charged with your coveted "voter fraud" (unlawful voting and perjury). 

According to your line of thinking, this must mean that all Republicans are doing the same thing nationwide, and that it carried a major effect on the election. 

All Republicans must cheat and engage in voter fraud too.

Your argument is just nonsensical. 

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2005
Posts: 5541
Posted: #159

[Quote: Originally Posted by BigGame90]@DeezyAZ81  I said the left would be more inclined to commit fraud because they hate Trump so much they'll do anything to cheat, I never said the republicans wouldn't do the same.

This is an opinion, and a strong assumption, not based on anything other than your personal bias, and love for Trump clearly. 

Not based on an ounce of fact.

Just like I can say the RIGHT is more inclined to commit voter fraud because they are so obsessed and brainwashed under Trump's spell that they will do anything to keep in office because he is the Messiah. It's not based on any fact. Simply an opinion. My guess is that you are not very educated. 

By the way, the video was removed because it was stated there was no factual evidence and has been been reinstated which means his facts were right. Twttr made a huge mistake removing and censoring his speech. By bringing the video back, it shows they were right.  

an_roll_laughYou are brainwashed. Are you a fictional writer? Who told you this???? hahaha. Your way of thinking is scary. 

Since you provided your ID to register, why is it so hard to provide it when you mail in your vote? Please tell me how the GA laws are against minorities? Please explain in detail so I know how you gain your thoughts. Then we can have a discussion.   

Who said it's hard? It's just unnecessary. If you are already verified, what is the point of doing it again? Your state already has your ID number, a copy of your ID, and matched it with your address and signature when they send you the ballot. What is the point of sending it again? It just slows down the process. 

Your posts show that your are not a very free thinker at all, but simply very biased, and brainwashed and will do anything to satisfy your story that fraud must have cost your boy a second term because you can't handle the L Trump took. 

Get over it, and get off Steven Crowder's channel on YouTube. 

 
Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2006
Posts: 2787
Posted: #160

@DeezyAZ81

Dude you're an idiot and I hate saying that, but you are. That lady is one example and I'm pretty sure there are hundreds, if not thousands of others who have done the same thing. If she was able to do this with a few thousand voters, imagine what a thousand of people like her can do. It all adds up, from one to a million, they all count. Do you know how the electoral college voting system even works? I'd believe you think voting is a popular vote.

 

The law that GA passed is to help prevent fraud it's not designed to keep minorities from voting like your leftist media is ramming down your throat while they try to divide this country using racism as a catalyst. You say "mail-in-ballots is highly secure" and a lot of other people, including GA say it's not as secure because anyone can sign a fake signature and submit someone else's ballot. I'm sure your signature has changed over the years, but you know what doesn't change? Proof of who you are, IE; and ID, or a bill from an electrical company. You want to claim this law is to prevent people of color from voting but that is far from the truth and the media needs to stop spreading that misinformation. I bet you also believe you can walk into a gun expo and buy an AK that same day because your boy Biden said that's true. You need to stop believing all the BS the media is telling you and do your own research.

 
MVP
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 15501
Posted: #161

Texas LT. Governor Dan Patrick offered a million bucks for anyone who could provide him with voter fraud. He still has his million.

The Lt .Governor of Pennsylvania, John Fetterman, called Patrick out on his offer by providing 4 examples of voter fraud in his state. All 4 instances were Republican voters.  

 
Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2006
Posts: 2787
Posted: #162

Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame90:

@DeezyAZ81  I said the left would be more inclined to commit fraud because they hate Trump so much they'll do anything to cheat, I never said the republicans wouldn't do the same. This is an opinion, and a strong assumption, not based on anything other than your personal bias, and love for Trump clearly.  Not based on an ounce of fact. Just like I can say the RIGHT is more inclined to commit voter fraud because they are so obsessed and brainwashed under Trump's spell that they will do anything to keep in office because he is the Messiah. It's not based on any fact. Simply an opinion. My guess is that you are not very educated.  By the way, the video was removed because it was stated there was no factual evidence and has been been reinstated which means his facts were right. Twttr made a huge mistake removing and censoring his speech. By bringing the video back, it shows they were right.   You are brainwashed. Are you a fictional writer? Who told you this???? hahaha. Your way of thinking is scary.  Since you provided your ID to register, why is it so hard to provide it when you mail in your vote? Please tell me how the GA laws are against minorities? Please explain in detail so I know how you gain your thoughts. Then we can have a discussion.    Who said it's hard? It's just unnecessary. If you are already verified, what is the point of doing it again? Your state already has your ID number, a copy of your ID, and matched it with your address and signature when they send you the ballot. What is the point of sending it again? It just slows down the process.  Your posts show that your are not a very free thinker at all, but simply very biased, and brainwashed and will do anything to satisfy your story that fraud must have cost your boy a second term because you can't handle the L Trump took.  Get over it, and get off Steven Crowder's channel on YouTube.

 

 

I showed you proof of voting fraud with the help of a democrat, show me proof of fraud from a republican. So while it's an opinion, it's factual because it happened and there is proof. To the extent, that is my opinion.

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2005
Posts: 5541
Posted: #163

I showed you proof of voting fraud with the help of a democrat, show me proof of fraud from a republican. So while it's an opinion, it's factual because it happened and there is proof. To the extent, that is my opinion.[/Quote]

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Here is "proof" a Republican committed voter fraud.

Since you want to engage in this game. Look up Bruce Bartman of Delaware County, Pennsylvania. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/voter-election-fraud-pennsylvania-charge-dead-mom-vote-trump-2020-12

He registered to his dead-mother in law to vote for Trump multiple times and was charged with your coveted "voter fraud" (unlawful voting and perjury). 

According to your line of thinking, this must mean that all Republicans are doing the same thing nationwide, and that it carried a major effect on the election. 

All Republicans must cheat and engage in voter fraud too.

Your argument is just nonsensical. 

Yes, I am the idiot, says the guy relying on information from Steven Crowder, and then claiming well Twitter and YouTube let him back, so it must be all facts. Great rational line of thinking. A social media company lifted his ban, so he must be a truth teller. Too funny. 

 
Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2006
Posts: 2787
Posted: #164

@DeezyAZ81

 Cool, one instant. Have another ONE?

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2005
Posts: 5541
Posted: #165

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

Texas LT. Governor Dan Patrick offered a million bucks for anyone who could provide him with voter fraud. He still has his million. The Lt .Governor of Pennsylvania, John Fetterman, called Patrick out on his offer by providing 4 examples of voter fraud in his state. All 4 instances were Republican voters.

Yes Midnight, and he won't be giving that money away, which he knew from the start, which is why he offered it. an_roll_laugh

Im shocked to see that Republicans committed voter fraud, that is outrageous. BigGame said Democrats are way more likely to do it because their hate for Trump is so strong. The characters in this place amaze me daily. Sad reflection. 

 
Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2006
Posts: 2787
Posted: #166

@DeezyAZ81

 That is exactly why GA requires more proof of who you are when casting, so shit like that doesn't happen. There are plenty of cases of dead people voting, people with wrong addresses who are voting. THAT IS THE POINT OF SHOWING MORE PROOF while trying to vote. To stop fraud, from both sides! It's not about the color of your skin like the media is trying to make this out to be.

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2005
Posts: 5541
Posted: #167

I showed you proof of voting fraud with the help of a Democrat, show me proof of fraud from a republican.

You asked for it, and I provided it. I know you don't like the results. 

@DeezyAZ81  Cool, one instant. Have another ONE?"

"You need to stop believing all the BS the media is telling you and do your own research."

Follow your own advice. The simple truth is that you do not want to research Republican voter fraud because you are clearly biased and know what you will find isn't good for you. 
 
Get your head out of the sand. Take a deep breath. Come to grips that your boy lost a fair election, and enjoy the recovery of the country over the next 4 years. All this anger and hate you are harboring is not good for your mind. 
an_cheers
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2005
Posts: 5541
Posted: #168

@DeezyAZ81  That is exactly why GA requires more proof of who you are when casting, so shit like that doesn't happen. There are plenty of cases of dead people voting, people with wrong addresses who are voting. THAT IS THE POINT OF SHOWING MORE PROOF while trying to vote. To stop fraud, from both sides! It's not about the color of your skin like the media is trying to make this out to be.

Wrong. It's not going to stop people that want to cheat from attempting to cheat again. They caught the guy posing to be his dead mom without needing a copy of his ID. That shows the current system is working. States catch citizens trying to be dead people voting without them mailing in a copy of their ID. It's unnecessary, and everyone knows it. 

 
Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2006
Posts: 2787
Posted: #169

@DeezyAZ81

 I never said both sides don't cheat. I only showed cases of videos from what I've seen. I don't spend all day looking this shit over because I'd drive myself mad. Now, if you have other videos and articles, I'll gladly review them I don't care which side of the party they are from.  It's harder to buy a gun then it is to vote but yet the media wants to say buying a gun is like buying a birthday cake from the supermarket and voting is so much more difficult.

"Most people don't know, you walk into a store and you buy a gun, you have a background check. But you go to a gun show, you can buy whatever you want and no background check," Biden said Thursday in an address from the White House Rose Garden.

 

Do you see how the BS that is stated and people take as fact. This is a flat out lie and this is from the President himself! Now people who don't do their own research will take what he says as fact, when it's a flat out lie to push his agenda.

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2005
Posts: 5541
Posted: #170

 "Most people don't know, you walk into a store and you buy a gun, you have a background check. But you go to a gun show, you can buy whatever you want and no background check," Biden said Thursday in an address from the White House Rose Garden.   Do you see how the BS that is stated and people take as fact. This is a flat out lie and this is from the President himself! Now people who don't do their own research will take what he says as fact, when it's a flat out lie to push his agenda.[/Quote]

Wow Biden lied. Shocking a politician lying on national tv to push his agenda. 

We never saw that the previous 4 years from President Ingest Bleach or like a miracle it will just go away when the weather heats up. 

Maybe Biden was just being sarcastic and joking. Who knows. an_violin

 
Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2006
Posts: 2787
Posted: #171

  Maybe Biden was just being sarcastic and joking. Who knows.[/Quote]

 

I don't think he knows what he was saying. Dude can't even get his families names right. He and his party are putting FUD into the media. The media is the biggest virus in our country and this GA law is falling into the FUD the media is pushing.

 

And yes, the virus like other airborne viruses will slow down in the warmer months. Everyone says believe in science, well the science proves that air bone viruses fade during the heat and sunshine. Hence why you see numbers plummeting, even in states that are reopen. Look at Newsom, going to reopen CA because he's on the verge of getting recalled. His own people are signing the petition to have him recalled. Talk about a hypocrite, he's at the top of the list.

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2005
Posts: 3285
Posted: #172

Voting fraud is insignificant and so rare that it has never determined the outcome of any major election in US history.  A study covering 20 years by Mass. institute of technology found voting fraud at rate of 6 per 100,000 votes.  5 times less likely than getting hit by lightning.  Also justice departments of Bush and other administrations found no evidence of widespread voting fraud.  Stricter voting laws serve no purpose except to rig elections to gain competitive advantage.   Unnecessary laws are a solution in search of a problem. 

People should be outraged about 361 bills by republican lawmakers to make voting harder.  This is the biggest attack on voting rights in decades.  US is a flawed democracy because of a long history of voter suppression.  These include discriminatory voter ID laws, cuts to early voting and purges of voter lists.  No other nation among top democracies runs national elections with as much chaos because none of them does more to disenfranchise eligible voters.  Hank Aaron would be proud of MLB joining hundreds of companies in denouncing voting suppression against minorities.  According to American civil liberty union, voting suppression is a reality for millions of Americans.

 
Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2006
Posts: 2787
Posted: #173

@thirdperson

How does the law suppress minority voters? Everyone keeps saying it, but gives no examples of how it actually does. You can say it suppress minority voters a million times but with no specifics on why it does how can you say it?  People nit picking about passing out water in lines like that's truly hurting people. You can bring your own water like you can include a copy of your ID in your mail in ballot. Just like requesting a mail in ballot or registering to vote. It's actually pretty easy and not suppressing anyone by asking to do so. It's funny because the people saying this law is suppressing minority voters are the same ones saying everyone should have a covid passport. Do you see the hypocrisy?!

Voting is easier than buying a gun, should we also make buying a gun easier?

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2005
Posts: 5541
Posted: #174

Dude you are brainwashed. Turn off OAN. The virus didn't vanish last summer, in fact there was a summer surge. You have no idea what you are saying. Trump was not right about anything regarding COVID-19. Give it a rest. He lied, tens of thousands of times. 

You have no real interest in voter fraud, you just don't like Biden. You are looking for a scapegoat for your boy losing, and you not being able to handle it mentally. I did not see you posting a thing in the politics forum in 2016 about voter fraud being a problem in elections, but because now Trump lost it is some issue to you.  That is all your ranting and raving boils down to. Nothing else. You don't like that Biden won we get it. Stop the other nonsense. 

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2009
Posts: 3950
Posted: #175

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

Texas LT. Governor Dan Patrick offered a million bucks for anyone who could provide him with voter fraud. He still has his million.

The Lt .Governor of Pennsylvania, John Fetterman, called Patrick out on his offer by providing 4 examples of voter fraud in his state. All 4 instances were Republican voters.

an_roll_laugh

 

Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo