• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Politics

    A Question for Democrats

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    ApacheM
    SarasotaSlim
    canovsp
    Destroyer187
    drJ
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2037
    Posts: 55
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    ApacheM
    ApacheM
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 14473
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 6:15 PM ET #26

    The 1st thing you need to do is put a civil tongue in your mouth. I don't tolerate rudeness from anyone and try to treat everyone with some form of respect. That being said,. You still have not answered the question. The Dem's have been in charge for 5yrs and BHO has increased the debt 3fold in 2.6 yrs. with unemployment at a record high and gasoline doubled in price on BO's watch.

     Calling me names and being brave from a distance is easy, I don't think that would be the case toe to toe.

    Reply

    The 1st thing you need to do is put a civil tongue in your mouth. I don't tolerate rudeness from anyone and try to treat everyone with some form of respect. That being said,. You still have not answered the question. The Dem's have been in charge for 5yrs and BHO has increased the debt 3fold in 2.6 yrs. with unemployment at a record high and gasoline doubled in price on BO's watch.

     Calling me names and being brave from a distance is easy, I don't think that would be the case toe to toe.

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 6:27 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyakes:



    FACT: Over 10 years, Obamas fuel initiatives have resulted in 21% greater fuel efficiency. We now save MORE gas each year thanks to him then the entire domestic output of the US: the equivalent of him doubling our drilling.

    Anyways moron, theres about a thousand things.

    Crazyakes,you remind me of someone ...that use to post in this forum...

    But, I suppose it's just coincidence...but coming into this Forum for the first time and touting Obama and calling another established Covers member on your 15 post ..a moron ..is very suspect ..

    You wouldn't be from Maryland would you ?

    say the Baltimore area....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyakes:



    FACT: Over 10 years, Obamas fuel initiatives have resulted in 21% greater fuel efficiency. We now save MORE gas each year thanks to him then the entire domestic output of the US: the equivalent of him doubling our drilling.

    Anyways moron, theres about a thousand things.

    Crazyakes,you remind me of someone ...that use to post in this forum...

    But, I suppose it's just coincidence...but coming into this Forum for the first time and touting Obama and calling another established Covers member on your 15 post ..a moron ..is very suspect ..

    You wouldn't be from Maryland would you ?

    say the Baltimore area....

     
    canovsp
    canovsp
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 5755
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 6:39 PM ET #28

    Responses to crazyakes:

    First 10:

    1: Steps towards socialism

    2: Two completely different conflicts. Afghanistan to remove the Taliban. Iraq to remove Saddam.

    3: I think people hate us just as much as when Bush was Pres.

    4: Gitmo still open. Which, by the way, is good.

    5: Like Solyndra?

    6: I’m for charter schools but the NEA wouldn’t allow that

    7: I can’t believe you listed that

    8: Yeah. The stimulus “saved and created” numerous jobs. Regarding this I wonder what Jobs were “saved” and what jobs were “created”? No one can put a finite number on That. We can put a finite number on what the unemployment rate was before he took Office and what the unemployment numbers are now.

    9: And Caligula was the first Roman Emperor to appoint his horse to the Roman Senate. I guess animal rights activists love him for that.

    10: I have no problem with number 10 if it is that simple.



    Reply
    Responses to crazyakes:

    First 10:

    1: Steps towards socialism

    2: Two completely different conflicts. Afghanistan to remove the Taliban. Iraq to remove Saddam.

    3: I think people hate us just as much as when Bush was Pres.

    4: Gitmo still open. Which, by the way, is good.

    5: Like Solyndra?

    6: I’m for charter schools but the NEA wouldn’t allow that

    7: I can’t believe you listed that

    8: Yeah. The stimulus “saved and created” numerous jobs. Regarding this I wonder what Jobs were “saved” and what jobs were “created”? No one can put a finite number on That. We can put a finite number on what the unemployment rate was before he took Office and what the unemployment numbers are now.

    9: And Caligula was the first Roman Emperor to appoint his horse to the Roman Senate. I guess animal rights activists love him for that.

    10: I have no problem with number 10 if it is that simple.



     
    Destroyer187
    Destroyer187
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 6:49 PM ET #29

    The most stupid thing in this country is to hear donkeys and dumbos argue over politics! I love America, but we are being undermined by our elected officials. Our vote doesn't matter either, if it did then Al Gore would have been president.....not George W. The electoral college will put the one they want on the podium and that's final! If you think our country is gonna get better by just electing a GOP official....then your sadly mistaken. They don't want people to work, they don't want to clear the debt, they don't want you to play poker online, they don't want you to do sh*t except pay your taxes and shut the hell up....while they continue to run OUR country as they see fit. FTW- Green Party 4 Life.....all those special interest politicians can kiss my a$$
    Reply
    The most stupid thing in this country is to hear donkeys and dumbos argue over politics! I love America, but we are being undermined by our elected officials. Our vote doesn't matter either, if it did then Al Gore would have been president.....not George W. The electoral college will put the one they want on the podium and that's final! If you think our country is gonna get better by just electing a GOP official....then your sadly mistaken. They don't want people to work, they don't want to clear the debt, they don't want you to play poker online, they don't want you to do sh*t except pay your taxes and shut the hell up....while they continue to run OUR country as they see fit. FTW- Green Party 4 Life.....all those special interest politicians can kiss my a$$
     
    drJ
    drJ
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 6898
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 6:52 PM ET #30

    Kap
    I have a source very close to the room where obama got pitched about obl.....he could not make up his mind.....h clinton sided rapidly with panetta and obama finally caved which pissed off val jarrett who was against it.
    h clinton apparently said to obama,"you can never make up your f-n mind barrack"

    the bizzaro dude with his list of accomplishments must be some sort of white house plant because the disconnect with reality is profound.  in addition to that, being rude and name calling to an elderly man gets your ass whipped in real life.....
    i disagree with every one of your assertions by the way.
    Reply
    Kap
    I have a source very close to the room where obama got pitched about obl.....he could not make up his mind.....h clinton sided rapidly with panetta and obama finally caved which pissed off val jarrett who was against it.
    h clinton apparently said to obama,"you can never make up your f-n mind barrack"

    the bizzaro dude with his list of accomplishments must be some sort of white house plant because the disconnect with reality is profound.  in addition to that, being rude and name calling to an elderly man gets your ass whipped in real life.....
    i disagree with every one of your assertions by the way.
     
    RJSmith
    RJSmith
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 7618
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 6:57 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Crazyakes,you remind me of someone ...that use to post in this forum...

    But, I suppose it's just coincidence...but coming into this Forum for the first time and touting Obama and calling another established Covers member on your 15 post ..a moron ..is very suspect ..

    You wouldn't be from Maryland would you ?

    say the Baltimore area....



    Good one, mets...woopdurritis....esplanade....5FF...Ritard...SS - you're the king SAF on this site.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Crazyakes,you remind me of someone ...that use to post in this forum...

    But, I suppose it's just coincidence...but coming into this Forum for the first time and touting Obama and calling another established Covers member on your 15 post ..a moron ..is very suspect ..

    You wouldn't be from Maryland would you ?

    say the Baltimore area....



    Good one, mets...woopdurritis....esplanade....5FF...Ritard...SS - you're the king SAF on this site.
     
    RJSmith
    RJSmith
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 7618
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 7:00 PM ET #32

    Oh, forgot APK..man you have a lot of aliases, Bob.
    Reply
    Oh, forgot APK..man you have a lot of aliases, Bob.
     
    UberDog
    UberDog
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1597
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 7:42 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Jobs died on Obama's watch ..........

    Well, I know one of the terms here was not to mention Obama's predecessor, but Ronald Regan died on Bush's watch.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Jobs died on Obama's watch ..........

    Well, I know one of the terms here was not to mention Obama's predecessor, but Ronald Regan died on Bush's watch.

     
    AcerRubrum
    AcerRubrum
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 2098
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 7:50 PM ET #34

    Reply
     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 8:19 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by UberDog:

    Well, I know one of the terms here was not to mention Obama's predecessor, but Ronald Regan died on Bush's watch.

    I was referring to Steve Jobs...................

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by UberDog:

    Well, I know one of the terms here was not to mention Obama's predecessor, but Ronald Regan died on Bush's watch.

    I was referring to Steve Jobs...................

     
    kroger
    kroger
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 2363
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 8:51 PM ET #36

    after 3 hours and no response I guess that you are communist????? crazyakes??????
    Reply
    after 3 hours and no response I guess that you are communist????? crazyakes??????
     
    KOAJ
    KOAJ
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 66698
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 9:16 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyakes:

    Forget everything I said. How about the gas mileage increase? The EPA that you hate MADE automakers increase fuel economy.

    They bitched they couldnt for years and years. Obama pressures the EPA, they pass legislation, and what do you know?



    FACT: Over 10 years, Obamas fuel initiatives have resulted in 21% greater fuel efficiency. We now save MORE gas each year thanks to him then the entire domestic output of the US: the equivalent of him doubling our drilling.

    Anyways moron, theres about a thousand things.


    gas has doubled since March 09

    when prices increase by 100% and we are 21% more efficient it still costs me damn near 80% more to fill up my tank!!!!!

    CAFE standards passed in the late 70s did more to destroy the american auto industry than the unions ever could have
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyakes:

    Forget everything I said. How about the gas mileage increase? The EPA that you hate MADE automakers increase fuel economy.

    They bitched they couldnt for years and years. Obama pressures the EPA, they pass legislation, and what do you know?



    FACT: Over 10 years, Obamas fuel initiatives have resulted in 21% greater fuel efficiency. We now save MORE gas each year thanks to him then the entire domestic output of the US: the equivalent of him doubling our drilling.

    Anyways moron, theres about a thousand things.


    gas has doubled since March 09

    when prices increase by 100% and we are 21% more efficient it still costs me damn near 80% more to fill up my tank!!!!!

    CAFE standards passed in the late 70s did more to destroy the american auto industry than the unions ever could have
     
    bowlslit
    bowlslit
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 5625
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 9:23 PM ET #38

    crazyakes

    joined sep 2011

    I don't care but get ready for DL36 and the alias accusation. Sure as the sky is blue.

    Reply

    crazyakes

    joined sep 2011

    I don't care but get ready for DL36 and the alias accusation. Sure as the sky is blue.

     
    KOAJ
    KOAJ
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 66698
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 9:23 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

    Here's the #1 reason I think that Obama actually did get Osama:

    If Osama was dead, and we knew it for many many years, then why did the Bush administration not release this information publicly? Why allow it to be passed onto Obama who could take credit for it?




    war is big business

    boeing

    lockheed

    raytheon

    also, war is financed on your unborn grandkid's credit card. trillions of bucks borrowed to bomb brown people paid back with interest. these are monies created from NOTHING...THIN AIR

    would there ever be a war if it had to be paid with cash?

    not to mention all those poppy fields in Afghanistan the CIA guards. heroin is big business as well. so are the 3T (approx) natural resources to be mined in afghanistan
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

    Here's the #1 reason I think that Obama actually did get Osama:

    If Osama was dead, and we knew it for many many years, then why did the Bush administration not release this information publicly? Why allow it to be passed onto Obama who could take credit for it?




    war is big business

    boeing

    lockheed

    raytheon

    also, war is financed on your unborn grandkid's credit card. trillions of bucks borrowed to bomb brown people paid back with interest. these are monies created from NOTHING...THIN AIR

    would there ever be a war if it had to be paid with cash?

    not to mention all those poppy fields in Afghanistan the CIA guards. heroin is big business as well. so are the 3T (approx) natural resources to be mined in afghanistan
     
    esplanade
    esplanade
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 9021
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 10:11 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyakes:

    LMAO AND YOU ARE FROM TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should be talking about that fat redneck clown wanna be politician.



    Who would this be?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyakes:

    LMAO AND YOU ARE FROM TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should be talking about that fat redneck clown wanna be politician.



    Who would this be?
     
    esplanade
    esplanade
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 9021
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 10:16 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by RJSmith:



    Good one, mets...woopdurritis....esplanade....5FF...Ritard...SS - you're the king SAF on this site.


    How stupid. Don't you mean Michael, 2nd, Uber, Goose, Stiln, Farque ad naseum....................and you of course.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSmith:



    Good one, mets...woopdurritis....esplanade....5FF...Ritard...SS - you're the king SAF on this site.


    How stupid. Don't you mean Michael, 2nd, Uber, Goose, Stiln, Farque ad naseum....................and you of course.
     
    darkhorse12
    darkhorse12
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 10739
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 11:24 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by KOAJ:



    war is big business

    boeing

    lockheed

    raytheon

    also, war is financed on your unborn grandkid's credit card. trillions of bucks borrowed to bomb brown people paid back with interest. these are monies created from NOTHING...THIN AIR

    would there ever be a war if it had to be paid with cash?

    not to mention all those poppy fields in Afghanistan the CIA guards. heroin is big business as well. so are the 3T (approx) natural resources to be mined in afghanistan

    You know KOAJ, there is an ex-mod that preached alot of what you are saying back in the days of wagerline. Some of us have heard it all. Some of us believe alot of what he told us. I could say a lot more but I'll leave it at that.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KOAJ:



    war is big business

    boeing

    lockheed

    raytheon

    also, war is financed on your unborn grandkid's credit card. trillions of bucks borrowed to bomb brown people paid back with interest. these are monies created from NOTHING...THIN AIR

    would there ever be a war if it had to be paid with cash?

    not to mention all those poppy fields in Afghanistan the CIA guards. heroin is big business as well. so are the 3T (approx) natural resources to be mined in afghanistan

    You know KOAJ, there is an ex-mod that preached alot of what you are saying back in the days of wagerline. Some of us have heard it all. Some of us believe alot of what he told us. I could say a lot more but I'll leave it at that.

     
    be easy
    be easy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 15433
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 11:58 PM ET #43

    Steaksauce SAW THE TRUCKS,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Reply
    Steaksauce SAW THE TRUCKS,,,,,,,,,,,,
     
    KOAJ
    KOAJ
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 66698
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2011 - 6:27 AM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse12:

    You know KOAJ, there is an ex-mod that preached alot of what you are saying back in the days of wagerline. Some of us have heard it all. Some of us believe alot of what he told us. I could say a lot more but I'll leave it at that.



    well aware. i used to think he was off the reservation...not so much anymore. my eyes have been opened since 08
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse12:

    You know KOAJ, there is an ex-mod that preached alot of what you are saying back in the days of wagerline. Some of us have heard it all. Some of us believe alot of what he told us. I could say a lot more but I'll leave it at that.



    well aware. i used to think he was off the reservation...not so much anymore. my eyes have been opened since 08
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2011 - 6:34 AM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by esplanade:



    How stupid. Don't you mean Michael, 2nd, Uber, Goose, Stiln, Farque ad naseum....................and you of course.


    yeah all those guys are aliases...

    nice try at a "Bail out" when you saw the members of your "circlejerk/widestance/malebonding" crew being mentioned...

    I mean everyone knows what you were trying to do...

    Covers knows
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by esplanade:



    How stupid. Don't you mean Michael, 2nd, Uber, Goose, Stiln, Farque ad naseum....................and you of course.


    yeah all those guys are aliases...

    nice try at a "Bail out" when you saw the members of your "circlejerk/widestance/malebonding" crew being mentioned...

    I mean everyone knows what you were trying to do...

    Covers knows
     
    AcerRubrum
    AcerRubrum
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 2098
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2011 - 9:11 AM ET #46

    sometimes you get meat that you just have to have sauce for in order to digest it
    Reply
    sometimes you get meat that you just have to have sauce for in order to digest it
     
    esplanade
    esplanade
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 9021
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2011 - 11:16 AM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:



    yeah all those guys are aliases...

    nice try at a "Bail out" when you saw the members of your "circlejerk/widestance/malebonding" crew being mentioned...

    I mean everyone knows what you were trying to do...

    Covers knows


    Doesn't your wife, partner, boyfriend or whatever tire of you being a one trick pony? Mix it up a bit.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:



    yeah all those guys are aliases...

    nice try at a "Bail out" when you saw the members of your "circlejerk/widestance/malebonding" crew being mentioned...

    I mean everyone knows what you were trying to do...

    Covers knows


    Doesn't your wife, partner, boyfriend or whatever tire of you being a one trick pony? Mix it up a bit.
     
    don juan
    don juan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2001
    Posts: 5561
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2011 - 2:49 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyakes:

    Final thought:

    I copy and pasted that list. I know he's done a lot. Some things are vague. I want to say I'm no hardcore liberal. I'm not the opposite of you. I voted for Clinton, I voted for Bush the first time, I voted for Obama.

    I don't go out of my way to defend a democrat or attack republicans. However, it really really annoys me when people marginalize great accomplishments and act like the man is intentionally running the country in the ground.

    We need balance. I voted for republicans in the house to put Obama in check and I enjoy the arguments, it brings attention to the issues. We are all Americans and need to work together, despite differences in our ideas of how to do it.

    God bless you and your opinions Apache and the firestorm of criticism I'm sure to receive, and God bless America!!


    (land of the taxes)

     

    Crazyakes, you are a good man..

     

    I have been trying to tell the ignorant, selfish, right wing narcissists on this site, for years. But, they are full of so much hatred that they will take the country down, rather than help President Obama..

    John Boner and Eric Can'tor only reflect their constituents.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyakes:

    Final thought:

    I copy and pasted that list. I know he's done a lot. Some things are vague. I want to say I'm no hardcore liberal. I'm not the opposite of you. I voted for Clinton, I voted for Bush the first time, I voted for Obama.

    I don't go out of my way to defend a democrat or attack republicans. However, it really really annoys me when people marginalize great accomplishments and act like the man is intentionally running the country in the ground.

    We need balance. I voted for republicans in the house to put Obama in check and I enjoy the arguments, it brings attention to the issues. We are all Americans and need to work together, despite differences in our ideas of how to do it.

    God bless you and your opinions Apache and the firestorm of criticism I'm sure to receive, and God bless America!!


    (land of the taxes)

     

    Crazyakes, you are a good man..

     

    I have been trying to tell the ignorant, selfish, right wing narcissists on this site, for years. But, they are full of so much hatred that they will take the country down, rather than help President Obama..

    John Boner and Eric Can'tor only reflect their constituents.

     
    Lucan
    Lucan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 1645
    Posted: Oct. 12, 2011 - 4:10 AM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyakes:

    Final thought:

    I copy and pasted that list. I know he's done a lot. Some things are vague. I want to say I'm no hardcore liberal. I'm not the opposite of you. I voted for Clinton, I voted for Bush the first time, I voted for Obama.

    I don't go out of my way to defend a democrat or attack republicans. However, it really really annoys me when people marginalize great accomplishments and act like the man is intentionally running the country in the ground.

    We need balance. I voted for republicans in the house to put Obama in check and I enjoy the arguments, it brings attention to the issues. We are all Americans and need to work together, despite differences in our ideas of how to do it.

    God bless you and your opinions Apache and the firestorm of criticism I'm sure to receive, and God bless America!!


    (land of the taxes)

     

       

        

       

    You have to excuse Republicans they have been running this county in the ground for many years, and this site is full of them.

    When a Demorcrat comes on here they or out numbered by Republicans so we just let them rant.

    Their tax dollars, paid for this their tax dollars paid for that.

    The fuckers think they the only ones that pay taxes, and work they think that Republicans ani't on welfare and foodstamps, medicaid...etc. BS

    Its just goes to show how stupid Republicans can be, not all but most...But the ones who are brain washed or a joke, and you nor i could not reason with them. So they can have this little bit of the world on this fourm and talked shit to each other...Demorcrats know the truth.

    Now watch i wrong, dumb, and stupid....blah blah blah....

    VOTE REPUBLICANS OUT OF OFFICE AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyakes:

    Final thought:

    I copy and pasted that list. I know he's done a lot. Some things are vague. I want to say I'm no hardcore liberal. I'm not the opposite of you. I voted for Clinton, I voted for Bush the first time, I voted for Obama.

    I don't go out of my way to defend a democrat or attack republicans. However, it really really annoys me when people marginalize great accomplishments and act like the man is intentionally running the country in the ground.

    We need balance. I voted for republicans in the house to put Obama in check and I enjoy the arguments, it brings attention to the issues. We are all Americans and need to work together, despite differences in our ideas of how to do it.

    God bless you and your opinions Apache and the firestorm of criticism I'm sure to receive, and God bless America!!


    (land of the taxes)

     

       

        

       

    You have to excuse Republicans they have been running this county in the ground for many years, and this site is full of them.

    When a Demorcrat comes on here they or out numbered by Republicans so we just let them rant.

    Their tax dollars, paid for this their tax dollars paid for that.

    The fuckers think they the only ones that pay taxes, and work they think that Republicans ani't on welfare and foodstamps, medicaid...etc. BS

    Its just goes to show how stupid Republicans can be, not all but most...But the ones who are brain washed or a joke, and you nor i could not reason with them. So they can have this little bit of the world on this fourm and talked shit to each other...Demorcrats know the truth.

    Now watch i wrong, dumb, and stupid....blah blah blah....

    VOTE REPUBLICANS OUT OF OFFICE AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK.

     
     
    ApacheM
    ApacheM
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 14473
    Posted: Oct. 12, 2011 - 11:04 AM ET #50

    Now back to the original question...name one thing BHO has done to help the USA and We the People.

    After pissin' off a trillion, he wants more. I believe EVERY man, woman, and child are now $47,000 in debt. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

    Reply

    Now back to the original question...name one thing BHO has done to help the USA and We the People.

    After pissin' off a trillion, he wants more. I believe EVERY man, woman, and child are now $47,000 in debt. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

    All Forums | Politics
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,926
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,623
    • MLB Playoffs 17,014
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,910
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 339
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 447
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,475
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,368
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,161

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.