Where'd my thread with her personal information go?!?!
Could it be because Covers/SDI first promoted this bitch!
Too bad, I have a friend that is an editor at DeadSpin, and I have her address now and was going to post it on here for the gambling community to pay her a visit. But obv it will be deleted as soon as my last thread.
Where'd my thread with her personal information go?!?!
Could it be because Covers/SDI first promoted this bitch!
Too bad, I have a friend that is an editor at DeadSpin, and I have her address now and was going to post it on here for the gambling community to pay her a visit. But obv it will be deleted as soon as my last thread.
Where'd my thread with her personal information go?!?!
Could it be because Covers/SDI first promoted this bitch!
Too bad, I have a friend that is an editor at DeadSpin, and I have her address now and was going to post it on here for the gambling community to pay her a visit. But obv it will be deleted as soon as my last thread.
That is screwed up. She and her cronies deserve whats coming to them
Covers should own up to their mistake and help the cause
Quote Originally Posted by Sharp__Action:
Where'd my thread with her personal information go?!?!
Could it be because Covers/SDI first promoted this bitch!
Too bad, I have a friend that is an editor at DeadSpin, and I have her address now and was going to post it on here for the gambling community to pay her a visit. But obv it will be deleted as soon as my last thread.
That is screwed up. She and her cronies deserve whats coming to them
Covers should own up to their mistake and help the cause