Glad you’re back SB, LETS ROLL!
Time to Heat Up and lay the Hammer!!!
Had strong lean on sac state, after seeing this I am doubling my bet on sac state! Thanks Sb !! I appreciate it.
Ps. You can bet on games strictly because of lines. As you know Vegas is smarter than everyone and like to play games.
I guarantee Weber state will lose. I’ll check back in later . Have a good one bud.
Had strong lean on sac state, after seeing this I am doubling my bet on sac state! Thanks Sb !! I appreciate it.
Ps. You can bet on games strictly because of lines. As you know Vegas is smarter than everyone and like to play games.
I guarantee Weber state will lose. I’ll check back in later . Have a good one bud.
Hey we are both on the same play, how bout that...GL
miami ml may be in play too
Hey we are both on the same play, how bout that...GL
miami ml may be in play too
Anyone who actually had real money on his games would be broke by now. This guy doesn't bet real money I cannot believe how stupid some of you are. he is some idiot who probably lost all his allowance but still has a compulsion so feels better saying he bets 50 games a day . Do you know how many games real gamblers play a day, 1-3 tops . ANYONE who looked at the board yesterday would have just pounded the Boston Bruins and saved their cash on these fraud plays. Call me a troll go ahead but this guy is hitting around 30% in the last 4 days . Keep following and betting every game its the one thing you are not supposed to do. This guy first game at 11:30 am of course its the best play of the day. Until it looses then there will be a 50 unit BOMB, then an 80. then a bet whatever you can afford to loose ... No real gambler would bet any more then 3% of his bankroll on any game with maybe 1-2 exceptions PER YEAR . THIS GUY DOES IT EVERY DAY Keep following if nay of you did yesterday for real you are down big you aren't getting it back following this guy
For managing a hedge fund, you sure are illiterate as fuck.
Anyone who actually had real money on his games would be broke by now. This guy doesn't bet real money I cannot believe how stupid some of you are. he is some idiot who probably lost all his allowance but still has a compulsion so feels better saying he bets 50 games a day . Do you know how many games real gamblers play a day, 1-3 tops . ANYONE who looked at the board yesterday would have just pounded the Boston Bruins and saved their cash on these fraud plays. Call me a troll go ahead but this guy is hitting around 30% in the last 4 days . Keep following and betting every game its the one thing you are not supposed to do. This guy first game at 11:30 am of course its the best play of the day. Until it looses then there will be a 50 unit BOMB, then an 80. then a bet whatever you can afford to loose ... No real gambler would bet any more then 3% of his bankroll on any game with maybe 1-2 exceptions PER YEAR . THIS GUY DOES IT EVERY DAY Keep following if nay of you did yesterday for real you are down big you aren't getting it back following this guy
For managing a hedge fund, you sure are illiterate as fuck.
I rarely play games in which neither team is very good, as they're are just too volatile. That said, I think Minny is much better than their record suggests, and N'western is terrible. The price is right as well.
Situations like this I look for the team with the best player...Harding is a beast, scored 44 last time they played and they won..Hes had a pretty good college career and no way hes gonna go out without a fight
I rarely play games in which neither team is very good, as they're are just too volatile. That said, I think Minny is much better than their record suggests, and N'western is terrible. The price is right as well.
Situations like this I look for the team with the best player...Harding is a beast, scored 44 last time they played and they won..Hes had a pretty good college career and no way hes gonna go out without a fight
Anyone who actually had real money on his games would be broke by now. This guy doesn't bet real money I cannot believe how stupid some of you are. he is some idiot who probably lost all his allowance but still has a compulsion so feels better saying he bets 50 games a day . Do you know how many games real gamblers play a day, 1-3 tops . ANYONE who looked at the board yesterday would have just pounded the Boston Bruins and saved their cash on these fraud plays. Call me a troll go ahead but this guy is hitting around 30% in the last 4 days . Keep following and betting every game its the one thing you are not supposed to do. This guy first game at 11:30 am of course its the best play of the day. Until it looses then there will be a 50 unit BOMB, then an 80. then a bet whatever you can afford to loose ... No real gambler would bet any more then 3% of his bankroll on any game with maybe 1-2 exceptions PER YEAR . THIS GUY DOES IT EVERY DAY Keep following if nay of you did yesterday for real you are down big you aren't getting it back following this guy
Spot on. I would love to know what 1 unit for this guy is. "50 units for me, which is 5 units for you". Thanks for telling me what my unit size compared to yours is. Anyone who has bet long enough can pick up on red flags from these "cappers". "Hammer" "Max Play" tons of !!!!, always using caps. Its ridiculous. There are far better cappers who give free picks on Twitter if you guys are looking for actual winners. "Gilles Gallant" "MoneylineChad" "Iain MacMillan". If you are betting 50 units and 100 units on these games, his bank roll must be enormous or his unit amount is $1.
Anyone who actually had real money on his games would be broke by now. This guy doesn't bet real money I cannot believe how stupid some of you are. he is some idiot who probably lost all his allowance but still has a compulsion so feels better saying he bets 50 games a day . Do you know how many games real gamblers play a day, 1-3 tops . ANYONE who looked at the board yesterday would have just pounded the Boston Bruins and saved their cash on these fraud plays. Call me a troll go ahead but this guy is hitting around 30% in the last 4 days . Keep following and betting every game its the one thing you are not supposed to do. This guy first game at 11:30 am of course its the best play of the day. Until it looses then there will be a 50 unit BOMB, then an 80. then a bet whatever you can afford to loose ... No real gambler would bet any more then 3% of his bankroll on any game with maybe 1-2 exceptions PER YEAR . THIS GUY DOES IT EVERY DAY Keep following if nay of you did yesterday for real you are down big you aren't getting it back following this guy
Spot on. I would love to know what 1 unit for this guy is. "50 units for me, which is 5 units for you". Thanks for telling me what my unit size compared to yours is. Anyone who has bet long enough can pick up on red flags from these "cappers". "Hammer" "Max Play" tons of !!!!, always using caps. Its ridiculous. There are far better cappers who give free picks on Twitter if you guys are looking for actual winners. "Gilles Gallant" "MoneylineChad" "Iain MacMillan". If you are betting 50 units and 100 units on these games, his bank roll must be enormous or his unit amount is $1.
Anyone who actually had real money on his games would be broke by now. This guy doesn't bet real money I cannot believe how stupid some of you are. he is some idiot who probably lost all his allowance but still has a compulsion so feels better saying he bets 50 games a day . Do you know how many games real gamblers play a day, 1-3 tops . ANYONE who looked at the board yesterday would have just pounded the Boston Bruins and saved their cash on these fraud plays. Call me a troll go ahead but this guy is hitting around 30% in the last 4 days . Keep following and betting every game its the one thing you are not supposed to do. This guy first game at 11:30 am of course its the best play of the day. Until it looses then there will be a 50 unit BOMB, then an 80. then a bet whatever you can afford to loose ... No real gambler would bet any more then 3% of his bankroll on any game with maybe 1-2 exceptions PER YEAR . THIS GUY DOES IT EVERY DAY Keep following if nay of you did yesterday for real you are down big you aren't getting it back following this guy
Dude why do you continue to clog up the thread?? If you don't like the plays keep it moving.
You must have some type of hidden agenda coming to the thread damn.
Anyone who actually had real money on his games would be broke by now. This guy doesn't bet real money I cannot believe how stupid some of you are. he is some idiot who probably lost all his allowance but still has a compulsion so feels better saying he bets 50 games a day . Do you know how many games real gamblers play a day, 1-3 tops . ANYONE who looked at the board yesterday would have just pounded the Boston Bruins and saved their cash on these fraud plays. Call me a troll go ahead but this guy is hitting around 30% in the last 4 days . Keep following and betting every game its the one thing you are not supposed to do. This guy first game at 11:30 am of course its the best play of the day. Until it looses then there will be a 50 unit BOMB, then an 80. then a bet whatever you can afford to loose ... No real gambler would bet any more then 3% of his bankroll on any game with maybe 1-2 exceptions PER YEAR . THIS GUY DOES IT EVERY DAY Keep following if nay of you did yesterday for real you are down big you aren't getting it back following this guy
Dude why do you continue to clog up the thread?? If you don't like the plays keep it moving.
You must have some type of hidden agenda coming to the thread damn.
Anyone who actually had real money on his games would be broke by now. This guy doesn't bet real money I cannot believe how stupid some of you are. he is some idiot who probably lost all his allowance but still has a compulsion so feels better saying he bets 50 games a day . Do you know how many games real gamblers play a day, 1-3 tops . ANYONE who looked at the board yesterday would have just pounded the Boston Bruins and saved their cash on these fraud plays. Call me a troll go ahead but this guy is hitting around 30% in the last 4 days . Keep following and betting every game its the one thing you are not supposed to do. This guy first game at 11:30 am of course its the best play of the day. Until it looses then there will be a 50 unit BOMB, then an 80. then a bet whatever you can afford to loose ... No real gambler would bet any more then 3% of his bankroll on any game with maybe 1-2 exceptions PER YEAR . THIS GUY DOES IT EVERY DAY Keep following if nay of you did yesterday for real you are down big you aren't getting it back following this guy
Dont forget "Smitten I give you my word" plays those seem to have 100% losing record
Anyone who actually had real money on his games would be broke by now. This guy doesn't bet real money I cannot believe how stupid some of you are. he is some idiot who probably lost all his allowance but still has a compulsion so feels better saying he bets 50 games a day . Do you know how many games real gamblers play a day, 1-3 tops . ANYONE who looked at the board yesterday would have just pounded the Boston Bruins and saved their cash on these fraud plays. Call me a troll go ahead but this guy is hitting around 30% in the last 4 days . Keep following and betting every game its the one thing you are not supposed to do. This guy first game at 11:30 am of course its the best play of the day. Until it looses then there will be a 50 unit BOMB, then an 80. then a bet whatever you can afford to loose ... No real gambler would bet any more then 3% of his bankroll on any game with maybe 1-2 exceptions PER YEAR . THIS GUY DOES IT EVERY DAY Keep following if nay of you did yesterday for real you are down big you aren't getting it back following this guy
Dont forget "Smitten I give you my word" plays those seem to have 100% losing record
If you aren’t back STRAIGHTBETS
GET OUT OF THIS THREAD.
Plain and simple!
Why in the world do some of you want to make what is supposed to be enjoyable so ugly.
Get lost already!!!
If you aren’t back STRAIGHTBETS
GET OUT OF THIS THREAD.
Plain and simple!
Why in the world do some of you want to make what is supposed to be enjoyable so ugly.
Get lost already!!!
If you aren’t back STRAIGHTBETS GET OUT OF THIS THREAD. Plain and simple! Why in the world do some of you want to make what is supposed to be enjoyable so ugly. Get lost already!!!
Your words are pretty ugly too.
BOL on the plays today SB
If you aren’t back STRAIGHTBETS GET OUT OF THIS THREAD. Plain and simple! Why in the world do some of you want to make what is supposed to be enjoyable so ugly. Get lost already!!!
Your words are pretty ugly too.
BOL on the plays today SB
If you aren’t back STRAIGHTBETS GET OUT OF THIS THREAD. Plain and simple! Why in the world do some of you want to make what is supposed to be enjoyable so ugly. Get lost already!!!
They just want to fuck up SBs thread
They don't go to any other thread but here to throw shade
If you aren’t back STRAIGHTBETS GET OUT OF THIS THREAD. Plain and simple! Why in the world do some of you want to make what is supposed to be enjoyable so ugly. Get lost already!!!
They just want to fuck up SBs thread
They don't go to any other thread but here to throw shade
Anyone who actually had real money on his games would be broke by now. This guy doesn't bet real money I cannot believe how stupid some of you are. he is some idiot who probably lost all his allowance but still has a compulsion so feels better saying he bets 50 games a day . Do you know how many games real gamblers play a day, 1-3 tops . ANYONE who looked at the board yesterday would have just pounded the Boston Bruins and saved their cash on these fraud plays. Call me a troll go ahead but this guy is hitting around 30% in the last 4 days . Keep following and betting every game its the one thing you are not supposed to do. This guy first game at 11:30 am of course its the best play of the day. Until it looses then there will be a 50 unit BOMB, then an 80. then a bet whatever you can afford to loose ... No real gambler would bet any more then 3% of his bankroll on any game with maybe 1-2 exceptions PER YEAR . THIS GUY DOES IT EVERY DAY Keep following if nay of you did yesterday for real you are down big you aren't getting it back following this guy
You know what I can do ? Make money .. And not piss it away . This guy has a cult like following whats next all drinking Hawaiian Punch Ala Jim Jones? I predicted early this morning his moves. A Best Bet , then a 100 unit then a bet everything you got.. How bad at gambling are you that ups worship a guy who is less then 50% and less then 30% the last 3 days. ? really how bad are you ? You cant do worse on your own.... Sheep.
Anyone who actually had real money on his games would be broke by now. This guy doesn't bet real money I cannot believe how stupid some of you are. he is some idiot who probably lost all his allowance but still has a compulsion so feels better saying he bets 50 games a day . Do you know how many games real gamblers play a day, 1-3 tops . ANYONE who looked at the board yesterday would have just pounded the Boston Bruins and saved their cash on these fraud plays. Call me a troll go ahead but this guy is hitting around 30% in the last 4 days . Keep following and betting every game its the one thing you are not supposed to do. This guy first game at 11:30 am of course its the best play of the day. Until it looses then there will be a 50 unit BOMB, then an 80. then a bet whatever you can afford to loose ... No real gambler would bet any more then 3% of his bankroll on any game with maybe 1-2 exceptions PER YEAR . THIS GUY DOES IT EVERY DAY Keep following if nay of you did yesterday for real you are down big you aren't getting it back following this guy
You know what I can do ? Make money .. And not piss it away . This guy has a cult like following whats next all drinking Hawaiian Punch Ala Jim Jones? I predicted early this morning his moves. A Best Bet , then a 100 unit then a bet everything you got.. How bad at gambling are you that ups worship a guy who is less then 50% and less then 30% the last 3 days. ? really how bad are you ? You cant do worse on your own.... Sheep.
I mean lets add Miami don't wanna miss a single game that would be a crime.... He says "could be in play " thats the last you will hear. If it wins he will say 50 unit play Miami hits ! If not he will say it was never a play. idiots
I mean lets add Miami don't wanna miss a single game that would be a crime.... He says "could be in play " thats the last you will hear. If it wins he will say 50 unit play Miami hits ! If not he will say it was never a play. idiots
Had strong lean on sac state, after seeing this I am doubling my bet on sac state! Thanks Sb !! I appreciate it. Ps. You can bet on games strictly because of lines. As you know Vegas is smarter than everyone and like to play games. I guarantee Weber state will lose. I’ll check back in later . Have a good one bud.
Had strong lean on sac state, after seeing this I am doubling my bet on sac state! Thanks Sb !! I appreciate it. Ps. You can bet on games strictly because of lines. As you know Vegas is smarter than everyone and like to play games. I guarantee Weber state will lose. I’ll check back in later . Have a good one bud.
If you aren’t back STRAIGHTBETS GET OUT OF THIS THREAD. Plain and simple! Why in the world do some of you want to make what is supposed to be enjoyable so ugly. Get lost already!!!
Nah, I think they are just trying to help you. I have to agree, this guy is a cooler like I've never witnessed. I'm not immune either, I've lost on his plays just haven't blindly tailed all of them. Another red flag is ANYONE betting exhibition baseball. As stated before, better off gambling on a dart game. Or, better yet, taking soccer teams playing at full strength. But exhibition baseball has zero handicapping as you have NO idea who is going to come into the game and at what point.
People are trying to help, they get angered by ignorance.
If you aren’t back STRAIGHTBETS GET OUT OF THIS THREAD. Plain and simple! Why in the world do some of you want to make what is supposed to be enjoyable so ugly. Get lost already!!!
Nah, I think they are just trying to help you. I have to agree, this guy is a cooler like I've never witnessed. I'm not immune either, I've lost on his plays just haven't blindly tailed all of them. Another red flag is ANYONE betting exhibition baseball. As stated before, better off gambling on a dart game. Or, better yet, taking soccer teams playing at full strength. But exhibition baseball has zero handicapping as you have NO idea who is going to come into the game and at what point.
People are trying to help, they get angered by ignorance.
Had strong lean on sac state, after seeing this I am doubling my bet on sac state! Thanks Sb !! I appreciate it. Ps. You can bet on games strictly because of lines. As you know Vegas is smarter than everyone and like to play games. I guarantee Weber state will lose. I’ll check back in later . Have a good one bud.
This may or may not hit, its gambling..But to say you cant bet games based on lines is just not correct..Thats not true at all if you know what to look for..Thats one of my main angles I look at
Had strong lean on sac state, after seeing this I am doubling my bet on sac state! Thanks Sb !! I appreciate it. Ps. You can bet on games strictly because of lines. As you know Vegas is smarter than everyone and like to play games. I guarantee Weber state will lose. I’ll check back in later . Have a good one bud.
This may or may not hit, its gambling..But to say you cant bet games based on lines is just not correct..Thats not true at all if you know what to look for..Thats one of my main angles I look at
Thank you Blacksusan........why are these LOSERS here commenting....why the fuck do you care if I lose my money or NOt????
Its gambling.......we wouldn't be here if the guy didnt go on ridiculous HOT streaks......just Shut up already
LFG![]()
Thank you Blacksusan........why are these LOSERS here commenting....why the fuck do you care if I lose my money or NOt????
Its gambling.......we wouldn't be here if the guy didnt go on ridiculous HOT streaks......just Shut up already
LFG![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,262
- PART DEUX 213
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,108
- Cleveland Bettors 2,612
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,208
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,131
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,027
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
