THE TRUE STORY WHY HE IS THE WAY HE IS...
in a hail a bullets
look yer scared yer pale i'll pull it
back from the past
your history's weak
your status as a man's a mystery to me
bitch please
she's sixty three with missing teeth
yet you're still plunging the one inch
no wonder you blubber 'bout fucking mothers you suck dick
you're not worthy
and constantly unoriginal
probably didnt even cock the honey just sloppy cunnilingus it's killin you...........
in a hail a bullets
look yer scared yer pale i'll pull it
back from the past
your history's weak
your status as a man's a mystery to me
bitch please
she's sixty three with missing teeth
yet you're still plunging the one inch
no wonder you blubber 'bout fucking mothers you suck dick
you're not worthy
and constantly unoriginal
probably didnt even cock the honey just sloppy cunnilingus it's killin you...........
philo the 18 yr old little bitch made box...
philo the 18 yr old little bitch made box...
M.P lol. Austin is putting peanut butter on his cock and having his pet cat lick it off as he watches CFL from his project window peeking in on his t.v because he does nit own one himself.
M.P lol. Austin is putting peanut butter on his cock and having his pet cat lick it off as he watches CFL from his project window peeking in on his t.v because he does nit own one himself.
AHD POSITIVE BUSTIN ON PEOPLE THAT HAVE JOBS...LOL...THIS box LIVES IN SHIT IN A SHIT AREA...DRIVES A LEASED CAR...HAS A person AS A GIRLFRIEND AND WAS AN EX-BOOKIE...NO WONDER HE WHEN BANKRUPT...IMAGINE THIS box SHOWS UP TO COLLECT...HE MUST HAVE GOTTEN HIS ASS KICKED SO MANY TIMES AND SAID FORGET THIS...I'M GOING BACK ON WELFARE...YOU PROJECT LIVING box...![]()
AHD POSITIVE BUSTIN ON PEOPLE THAT HAVE JOBS...LOL...THIS box LIVES IN SHIT IN A SHIT AREA...DRIVES A LEASED CAR...HAS A person AS A GIRLFRIEND AND WAS AN EX-BOOKIE...NO WONDER HE WHEN BANKRUPT...IMAGINE THIS box SHOWS UP TO COLLECT...HE MUST HAVE GOTTEN HIS ASS KICKED SO MANY TIMES AND SAID FORGET THIS...I'M GOING BACK ON WELFARE...YOU PROJECT LIVING box...![]()
AUSTINHOOPSDREAMS, was a semi private young teenager growing up. He had no friends, would stay at the local deli down the block from the projects where he grew up. Doing odds and ends for Ramos the owner. Ramos and Austin became really close, I mean really close. One day as Austin was cleaning out the refrigerator, Mr. Ramos spotted Austin on the floor bent over, so Mr. Ramos decided to go over and approach Austin from behind. He told Austin to turn around.
As to Austin's surprise Mr. Ramos had his penis hanging out of his pants, Austin looked into Mr Ramos Eyes and said can I please Mr. Ramos. He said sure sonny boy go to town on it. Austin began to ![]()
until the wee hours of the night. It is a terriable thing that went on but the relationship continued till Austin was about 30, they tried to tie the knot numerous times but Mr. Ramos always caught Austin tricking behind his back, because of the love that Austin fell for when he got his first taste of man goo. So Austin finally broke the relationship off, he continued to suck massive amounts of cock till about 45, until he knew he was ready to settle down with the same sex.
This is where Austin's life has taking him now. Covers web site looking for massive amounts of cock to put in his mouth and ass. He did come accross 2 friends that take care of his every desire, they go by the names of WMI, and 222bad. These 2 fruitbags are the only 2 to get hooked by Austin's smooth talking and cockmunching. So alot of you guys that don't know Austin I am sorry to break this aweful news to you guys. The best advice I can give you about this fucking tranny is to stay away from this piece of shit. Word on the street is that he keeps his dead mother locked in the basement and anytime he feels like doing a women he does her, now that is some sick shit. His father was a crack head who left Austin's life when Austin told him dad you cannot molest me anymore, I don't need you in my life. The rest of Austin's
friends well we all know how that goes, this subhuman shitbag has no
friends. So if there is any more news I can dig up about Austin's life you guys are the 1st to know about it. Well Austin sorry about the facts but I had to man, remember friends don't lie to other friends. have a nice day you piece of scum. Man I am so glad I came accross this website knowing I really got to meet other people on the other side of the tracks and how the white trash fucks live......Have a great day forum.......![]()
AUSTINHOOPSDREAMS, was a semi private young teenager growing up. He had no friends, would stay at the local deli down the block from the projects where he grew up. Doing odds and ends for Ramos the owner. Ramos and Austin became really close, I mean really close. One day as Austin was cleaning out the refrigerator, Mr. Ramos spotted Austin on the floor bent over, so Mr. Ramos decided to go over and approach Austin from behind. He told Austin to turn around.
As to Austin's surprise Mr. Ramos had his penis hanging out of his pants, Austin looked into Mr Ramos Eyes and said can I please Mr. Ramos. He said sure sonny boy go to town on it. Austin began to ![]()
until the wee hours of the night. It is a terriable thing that went on but the relationship continued till Austin was about 30, they tried to tie the knot numerous times but Mr. Ramos always caught Austin tricking behind his back, because of the love that Austin fell for when he got his first taste of man goo. So Austin finally broke the relationship off, he continued to suck massive amounts of cock till about 45, until he knew he was ready to settle down with the same sex.
This is where Austin's life has taking him now. Covers web site looking for massive amounts of cock to put in his mouth and ass. He did come accross 2 friends that take care of his every desire, they go by the names of WMI, and 222bad. These 2 fruitbags are the only 2 to get hooked by Austin's smooth talking and cockmunching. So alot of you guys that don't know Austin I am sorry to break this aweful news to you guys. The best advice I can give you about this fucking tranny is to stay away from this piece of shit. Word on the street is that he keeps his dead mother locked in the basement and anytime he feels like doing a women he does her, now that is some sick shit. His father was a crack head who left Austin's life when Austin told him dad you cannot molest me anymore, I don't need you in my life. The rest of Austin's
friends well we all know how that goes, this subhuman shitbag has no
friends. So if there is any more news I can dig up about Austin's life you guys are the 1st to know about it. Well Austin sorry about the facts but I had to man, remember friends don't lie to other friends. have a nice day you piece of scum. Man I am so glad I came accross this website knowing I really got to meet other people on the other side of the tracks and how the white trash fucks live......Have a great day forum.......![]()
PHILO like i said it before, go choke yourself with the biggest COCK you can find...........You are number 4 scumbag on this site.....
PHILO like i said it before, go choke yourself with the biggest COCK you can find...........You are number 4 scumbag on this site.....
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 206
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,992
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,102
- Cleveland Bettors 2,564
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,116
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,934
- Happening just recently . . . 36,843
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
