??
So now has crusher been banned ??
This place is hilarious. The only reason i come here is fir two cappers. both are gone now. If you have a good record you are done. ill prolly get banned fir calling these guys fucking idiots.
This place is hilarious. The only reason i come here is fir two cappers. both are gone now. If you have a good record you are done. ill prolly get banned fir calling these guys fucking idiots.
@chitownjake007
Wondered what’s going on here. I’m as good as gone then because my info is stronger than any of the major sports betting lines & stronger than the 60% winning bets that the multi millionaire professional betters use. Yes I know some of them & I’m ramming it down their throats & picking apart their characters too.
@chitownjake007
Wondered what’s going on here. I’m as good as gone then because my info is stronger than any of the major sports betting lines & stronger than the 60% winning bets that the multi millionaire professional betters use. Yes I know some of them & I’m ramming it down their throats & picking apart their characters too.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,355
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,166
- PART DEUX 249
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,235
- Week 5 Money 6,905
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,125
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,419
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
