• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Ok so I have you guys figured out...

    «First Previous 678 ... 222324 Next Last»
    URISS2302
    djbrow
    kcsportspics
    jay10
    Crowkillers
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 6735
    Posts: 599
    «First Previous 678 ... 222324 Next Last»
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:33 PM ET #126

    would mike put $5 on the 69 mets? 
    Reply
    would mike put $5 on the 69 mets? 
     
    djbrow
    djbrow
    Covers Referee
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 15752
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:34 PM ET #127

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    AlexPKeaton...Iron Mike...AJPierzinsky...

    you 3 are fond of each other

    You are really bad at this game.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    AlexPKeaton...Iron Mike...AJPierzinsky...

    you 3 are fond of each other

    You are really bad at this game.

     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:34 PM ET #128

    mr keaton did like the political forum... who could he be? hmmmmm
    Reply
    mr keaton did like the political forum... who could he be? hmmmmm
     
    kcsportspics
    kcsportspics
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 755
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:35 PM ET #129

    anybody watching this robot..........he has used covers search engine for 3 hours now............wow RIZZ we got a live one........bring the pad squad folks
    Reply
    anybody watching this robot..........he has used covers search engine for 3 hours now............wow RIZZ we got a live one........bring the pad squad folks
     
    jay10
    jay10
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 15689
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:36 PM ET #130

    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:

    You are really bad at this game.

    ...............
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:

    You are really bad at this game.

    ...............
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:38 PM ET #131

    Quote Originally Posted by kcsportspics:

    anybody watching this robot..........he has used covers search engine for 3 hours now............wow RIZZ we got a live one........bring the pad squad folks


    in due time my little bitch in due time
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kcsportspics:

    anybody watching this robot..........he has used covers search engine for 3 hours now............wow RIZZ we got a live one........bring the pad squad folks


    in due time my little bitch in due time
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:38 PM ET #132

    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:

    You are really bad at this game.



    was i being serious or sarcastic?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:

    You are really bad at this game.



    was i being serious or sarcastic?
     
    kcsportspics
    kcsportspics
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 755
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:39 PM ET #133

    can u have someone committed on covers?
    Reply
    can u have someone committed on covers?
     
    kcsportspics
    kcsportspics
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 755
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:39 PM ET #134

    please o please fuck with dj..please box
    Reply
    please o please fuck with dj..please box
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:41 PM ET #135

    Quote Originally Posted by kcsportspics:

    please o please fuck with dj..please box


    im not fucking with DJ
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kcsportspics:

    please o please fuck with dj..please box


    im not fucking with DJ
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:42 PM ET #136

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    would mike put $5 on the 69 mets? 




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    would mike put $5 on the 69 mets? 




     
    djbrow
    djbrow
    Covers Referee
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 15752
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:46 PM ET #137

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:



    im not fucking with DJ

    Nah, if I come in the box, I am free reign. I was interested in seeing your 'scoop' so to speak. So far, no excitement.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:



    im not fucking with DJ

    Nah, if I come in the box, I am free reign. I was interested in seeing your 'scoop' so to speak. So far, no excitement.

     
    kcsportspics
    kcsportspics
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 755
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:47 PM ET #138

    u know why they dont box u ? cause u cause me to post a extra 20 threads a day box
    Reply
    u know why they dont box u ? cause u cause me to post a extra 20 threads a day box
     
    Crowkillers
    Crowkillers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 32063
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:47 PM ET #139

    I used to post as redpanda, but I got banned because no one believed me when I posted that I won a $55,000 parlay and I went off of the deep end, so I created this crowkillers persona...
    Reply
    I used to post as redpanda, but I got banned because no one believed me when I posted that I won a $55,000 parlay and I went off of the deep end, so I created this crowkillers persona...
     
    jay10
    jay10
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 15689
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:47 PM ET #140

    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:

    Nah, if I come in the box, I am free reign. I was interested in seeing your 'scoop' so to speak. So far, no excitement.

    ..It's a mother fucking snooze fest DJ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:

    Nah, if I come in the box, I am free reign. I was interested in seeing your 'scoop' so to speak. So far, no excitement.

    ..It's a mother fucking snooze fest DJ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
     
    Dsn150
    Dsn150
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 11794
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:50 PM ET #141

    Reply
     
    lukewantsbigbuc
    lukewantsbigbuc
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 608
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:50 PM ET #142

    Reply

     
    kcsportspics
    kcsportspics
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 755
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:52 PM ET #143

    i have only been at covers for a month but this kid is the icing on cake's cake
    Reply
    i have only been at covers for a month but this kid is the icing on cake's cake
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:53 PM ET #144

    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:

    Nah, if I come in the box, I am free reign. I was interested in seeing your 'scoop' so to speak. So far, no excitement.



    The problem is I like most of these guys, so there is no real reason to blurt out their AKA's ... However KC is getting close
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:

    Nah, if I come in the box, I am free reign. I was interested in seeing your 'scoop' so to speak. So far, no excitement.



    The problem is I like most of these guys, so there is no real reason to blurt out their AKA's ... However KC is getting close
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:54 PM ET #145

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    I used to post as redpanda, but I got banned because no one believed me when I posted that I won a $55,000 parlay and I went off of the deep end, so I created this crowkillers persona...


    no u didnt
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    I used to post as redpanda, but I got banned because no one believed me when I posted that I won a $55,000 parlay and I went off of the deep end, so I created this crowkillers persona...


    no u didnt
     
    lukewantsbigbuc
    lukewantsbigbuc
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 608
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:56 PM ET #146

    Pot leads to paranoia

    Reply

    Pot leads to paranoia

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:57 PM ET #147

    Quote Originally Posted by Rotchburns:

    Quite the detective work after I started a thread stating who I was

     

    holy shit yout the infamous Paulsy I always hearda bout

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Rotchburns:

    Quite the detective work after I started a thread stating who I was

     

    holy shit yout the infamous Paulsy I always hearda bout

     
    kcsportspics
    kcsportspics
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 755
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:58 PM ET #148

    kcsportspics thinks your a fucking clown box..chew on the lent on my balls box
    Reply
    kcsportspics thinks your a fucking clown box..chew on the lent on my balls box
     
    kcsportspics
    kcsportspics
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 755
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 6:02 PM ET #149

    if u could find me one guy...(cant be part of the urpuss box posse.)...that think your a. funny .b. witty. c. or remotely drunk passed out humorous, i would shut the fuck up
    Reply
    if u could find me one guy...(cant be part of the urpuss box posse.)...that think your a. funny .b. witty. c. or remotely drunk passed out humorous, i would shut the fuck up
     
     
    kcsportspics
    kcsportspics
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 755
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 6:06 PM ET #150

    ban this fuck sauce from the box...he's juice that slips out the trojan!!!
    Reply
    ban this fuck sauce from the box...he's juice that slips out the trojan!!!
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 678 ... 222324 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,574
    • Monday 10/05/2026 689
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,774
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,642
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,577
    • PART DEUX 150
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,278
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,323

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.