Ok so I have you guys figured out...
I basically just told you who you were... an dth elast thing I am is an attention person... Actually the irony in that comment is that most of you were "attention person" HENCE why you now have new names
GOODNIGHT
I basically just told you who you were... an dth elast thing I am is an attention person... Actually the irony in that comment is that most of you were "attention person" HENCE why you now have new names
GOODNIGHT
Archive ![]()
this is fucking garbage....they should delete this shit for the fucker being a poser
how am I a poser... wouldn't a poser be the one who claims to be something he isn;t...kind of like 95% of you guys in the box...
Archive ![]()
this is fucking garbage....they should delete this shit for the fucker being a poser
how am I a poser... wouldn't a poser be the one who claims to be something he isn;t...kind of like 95% of you guys in the box...
I basically just told you who you were... an dth elast thing I am is an attention person... Actually the irony in that comment is that most of you were "attention person" HENCE why you now have new names
GOODNIGHT
I basically just told you who you were... an dth elast thing I am is an attention person... Actually the irony in that comment is that most of you were "attention person" HENCE why you now have new names
GOODNIGHT
i just have a feeling this thread is going to go on for a long while, and if uriss is making such a fool of himself wouldnt it be great to take a look back and see how big a fool he made of himself
In order for me to make a fool of myself none of these guys would have to be SAF's... and we ALL know that is not the case... However they are doing their best reverse psychology
i just have a feeling this thread is going to go on for a long while, and if uriss is making such a fool of himself wouldnt it be great to take a look back and see how big a fool he made of himself
In order for me to make a fool of myself none of these guys would have to be SAF's... and we ALL know that is not the case... However they are doing their best reverse psychology
i just have a feeling this thread is going to go on for a long while, and if uriss is making such a fool of himself wouldnt it be great to take a look back and see how big a fool he made of himself
refer to post 468 and then refer to DSN... like I said this shit isn;t rocket science...
i just have a feeling this thread is going to go on for a long while, and if uriss is making such a fool of himself wouldnt it be great to take a look back and see how big a fool he made of himself
refer to post 468 and then refer to DSN... like I said this shit isn;t rocket science...
In order for me to make a fool of myself none of these guys would have to be SAF's... and we ALL know that is not the case... However they are doing their best reverse psychology
In order for me to make a fool of myself none of these guys would have to be SAF's... and we ALL know that is not the case... However they are doing their best reverse psychology
sad part about this - a couple of us here know most of those so-called aliases
i would say you know just about all of them
sad part about this - a couple of us here know most of those so-called aliases
i would say you know just about all of them
how am I a poser... wouldn't a poser be the one who claims to be something he isn;t...kind of like 95% of you guys in the box...
the carrot dangler
the mad hatter
the ipso facto
the chung lee tribute
dubbious concocto
how am I a poser... wouldn't a poser be the one who claims to be something he isn;t...kind of like 95% of you guys in the box...
the carrot dangler
the mad hatter
the ipso facto
the chung lee tribute
dubbious concocto
refer to post 468 and then refer to DSN... like I said this shit isn;t rocket science...
refer to post 468 and then refer to DSN... like I said this shit isn;t rocket science...
refer to post 468 and then refer to DSN... like I said this shit isn;t rocket science...
refer to post 468 and then refer to DSN... like I said this shit isn;t rocket science...
sad part about this - a couple of us here know most of those so-called aliases
Cake is that you ![]()
sad part about this - a couple of us here know most of those so-called aliases
Cake is that you ![]()
and you pretending to know who all the aliai are isn't
the carrot dangler
the mad hatter
the ipso facto
the chung lee tribute
dubbious concocto
im not pretending ..
and you pretending to know who all the aliai are isn't
the carrot dangler
the mad hatter
the ipso facto
the chung lee tribute
dubbious concocto
im not pretending ..
and some are not who some think they are......
Cake is that you ![]()
yes it's me...
DSN is The Giant - when did you flip?
and some are not who some think they are......
Cake is that you ![]()
yes it's me...
DSN is The Giant - when did you flip?
he already put me down in my Raiders thread ![]()
that right there tells me he knows nothing about football......
he already put me down in my Raiders thread ![]()
that right there tells me he knows nothing about football......
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,563
- Monday 10/05/2026 685
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,673
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,615
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,575
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,368
- MNF - saints is dead 2,957
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
