jay- need a report and stats on the daygo and stache on the dating sites
.......More swingers than anything.........I threw in the whole bi-curious jargon and black men want more pics of the hobbitt than the fat person.............The wheelchair has mostly helped with the dudes with a fetish towards necrophilia..........dropped to 8th in local listings in ATL.........
Quote Originally Posted by kcsportspics:
jay- need a report and stats on the daygo and stache on the dating sites
.......More swingers than anything.........I threw in the whole bi-curious jargon and black men want more pics of the hobbitt than the fat person.............The wheelchair has mostly helped with the dudes with a fetish towards necrophilia..........dropped to 8th in local listings in ATL.........
.......More swingers than anything.........I threw in the whole bi-curious jargon and black men want more pics of the hobbitt than the fat person.............The wheelchair has mostly helped with the dudes with a fetish towards necrophilia..........dropped to 8th in local listings in ATL.........
Quote Originally Posted by jay10:
.......More swingers than anything.........I threw in the whole bi-curious jargon and black men want more pics of the hobbitt than the fat person.............The wheelchair has mostly helped with the dudes with a fetish towards necrophilia..........dropped to 8th in local listings in ATL.........
.......More swingers than anything.........I threw in the whole bi-curious jargon and black men want more pics of the hobbitt than the fat person.............The wheelchair has mostly helped with the dudes with a fetish towards necrophilia..........dropped to 8th in local listings in ATL.........
Uhmm Okayyyy...... (Adam)
Quote Originally Posted by jay10:
.......More swingers than anything.........I threw in the whole bi-curious jargon and black men want more pics of the hobbitt than the fat person.............The wheelchair has mostly helped with the dudes with a fetish towards necrophilia..........dropped to 8th in local listings in ATL.........