You're still in the running for this?
I saw above you have the Jets, Bengals, Miami and the Rams to choose from?
I might have the info incorrect, but I know that the Bengals and Jets are on a bye week, so it's either the Dolphins or Rams. Between the two, I'd go with the Dolphins at home. They're playing better with Tua back, and it's a home game for t hem.
My Survivor Sweat
You're still in the running for this?
I saw above you have the Jets, Bengals, Miami and the Rams to choose from?
I might have the info incorrect, but I know that the Bengals and Jets are on a bye week, so it's either the Dolphins or Rams. Between the two, I'd go with the Dolphins at home. They're playing better with Tua back, and it's a home game for t hem.
@iConsciousness
Used Miami last week. #69 was my submission and this week either TB, Denver and a side eye look @ the Rams.Wish in hindsight I chose the Rams so I could use the Fish this week. Have KC for Turkey/Black Friday. ![]()
@iConsciousness
Used Miami last week. #69 was my submission and this week either TB, Denver and a side eye look @ the Rams.Wish in hindsight I chose the Rams so I could use the Fish this week. Have KC for Turkey/Black Friday. ![]()
@JOHNNY_ODAE
You can't do the split due to one of the survivors vetoing it, right? You can still form a coalition with those who are willing, and take a higher split payout, but it seems like you might be content with moving forward 'til the end. In that case...
Tampa Bay looks like the best bet for me, but by a slim margin. Broncos have that divisional matchup with the Raiders. The Raiders aren't any good this year, obviously, but they're playing at home (not sure about the home field advantage here), but I know AFC West teams really get after each other in divisional matchups. I don't see it happening, but I also wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders pulled out an upset.
I think the Giants are trotting out Danny DeVito's son. There's a sample size to judge him by from last year. He won 3 straight games filling in for Jones, but he played against weaker defenses. Was a pretty good spark for them. He struggled against better defenses, but the Buccs struggle against the pass. There's no tape on him this year, especially with him playing alongside Malik Nabers.
The Rams game would be an ideal game to bet on, but not rest your hopes of winning a survivor league. The Rams are starting to put things together, but you take out a key piece on offense, and they're not the same team. Those pieces seem to get hurt a lot.
The more I think on it, it's a difficult group to pick from. Now I'm thinking the Broncos. GL on whoever you pick. ![]()
@JOHNNY_ODAE
You can't do the split due to one of the survivors vetoing it, right? You can still form a coalition with those who are willing, and take a higher split payout, but it seems like you might be content with moving forward 'til the end. In that case...
Tampa Bay looks like the best bet for me, but by a slim margin. Broncos have that divisional matchup with the Raiders. The Raiders aren't any good this year, obviously, but they're playing at home (not sure about the home field advantage here), but I know AFC West teams really get after each other in divisional matchups. I don't see it happening, but I also wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders pulled out an upset.
I think the Giants are trotting out Danny DeVito's son. There's a sample size to judge him by from last year. He won 3 straight games filling in for Jones, but he played against weaker defenses. Was a pretty good spark for them. He struggled against better defenses, but the Buccs struggle against the pass. There's no tape on him this year, especially with him playing alongside Malik Nabers.
The Rams game would be an ideal game to bet on, but not rest your hopes of winning a survivor league. The Rams are starting to put things together, but you take out a key piece on offense, and they're not the same team. Those pieces seem to get hurt a lot.
The more I think on it, it's a difficult group to pick from. Now I'm thinking the Broncos. GL on whoever you pick. ![]()
Boys, It's cold and rainy on a deep dark night here in SW Ont and it's wine o'clock. Been approached by a guy in my circle and an astute NFL guy he is. Offered me 2,400$ for 30% of the 26,000$ . He knows I sold off 10% and would I be happy with the way I monetized getting a decent profit for my 50$ investment. Don't have to worry about the other 4 left in the contest as i become the "Dissenter". Again he has no say in my pick but he spent over a half an hour studying my board all the way to week 20 if it came to that. Still leaning TB/ Denver but ruled out Rams and have Steelers pencilled in as a choice. Weather looks nuts for tomorrow in Cleveland and i'm not a fan of Crab Legs. Never was.
Boys, It's cold and rainy on a deep dark night here in SW Ont and it's wine o'clock. Been approached by a guy in my circle and an astute NFL guy he is. Offered me 2,400$ for 30% of the 26,000$ . He knows I sold off 10% and would I be happy with the way I monetized getting a decent profit for my 50$ investment. Don't have to worry about the other 4 left in the contest as i become the "Dissenter". Again he has no say in my pick but he spent over a half an hour studying my board all the way to week 20 if it came to that. Still leaning TB/ Denver but ruled out Rams and have Steelers pencilled in as a choice. Weather looks nuts for tomorrow in Cleveland and i'm not a fan of Crab Legs. Never was.
After accepting the 2,400$ for 30%, which took me a day to decide I have submitted Denver for week 12. Leaves me KC for week 13A and TB for Week 13B. The final 6 weeks are mapped out with a decent amount of teams still in the hunt. Wrestled taking TB this week but the memory of Danny Dimes/NYG taking me out 2 of the last 3 years gave me pause. Off to the market. Waiting on 2 college games to get the # to move. Good luck everyone. ![]()
After accepting the 2,400$ for 30%, which took me a day to decide I have submitted Denver for week 12. Leaves me KC for week 13A and TB for Week 13B. The final 6 weeks are mapped out with a decent amount of teams still in the hunt. Wrestled taking TB this week but the memory of Danny Dimes/NYG taking me out 2 of the last 3 years gave me pause. Off to the market. Waiting on 2 college games to get the # to move. Good luck everyone. ![]()
Down to 4 with Jerrys kids doing crazy days on Washington. Don't know whose pick it was but see ya. Would say if I had them in my stable of picks I would of used them. Loving mile high kids!
Down to 4 with Jerrys kids doing crazy days on Washington. Don't know whose pick it was but see ya. Would say if I had them in my stable of picks I would of used them. Loving mile high kids!
Submitted KC and Sunday/Monday pick by noon Saturday. My American contingent have a great Turkey time. Heard the bars on a Wednesday ,start to finish, are epic on this hump day Wednesday around the world. " There's no place like home there's no place like home there's no place like home. Insert flying monkeys
Submitted KC and Sunday/Monday pick by noon Saturday. My American contingent have a great Turkey time. Heard the bars on a Wednesday ,start to finish, are epic on this hump day Wednesday around the world. " There's no place like home there's no place like home there's no place like home. Insert flying monkeys
Sunday/ Monday pick moved to today @ 4pm. Just another quirk I didn't know in our rules. Regardless of that after a mind wrestle I submitted the Falcones rather than Bucs as they are a good fit next week and weeks 17 and 18. Pretty sure I will be the only one on them out of the 4 remaining. Here's hoping!!
Sunday/ Monday pick moved to today @ 4pm. Just another quirk I didn't know in our rules. Regardless of that after a mind wrestle I submitted the Falcones rather than Bucs as they are a good fit next week and weeks 17 and 18. Pretty sure I will be the only one on them out of the 4 remaining. Here's hoping!!
Just got word the picks were 2 Lions 1KC and 1 Cowboys. Woah!!
Hindsight is 20/20, but to think that the Cowboys was the best pick of those 3 teams is nuts. The Lions and Chiefs did everything to lose their games last week.
GL on next week!
Just got word the picks were 2 Lions 1KC and 1 Cowboys. Woah!!
Hindsight is 20/20, but to think that the Cowboys was the best pick of those 3 teams is nuts. The Lions and Chiefs did everything to lose their games last week.
GL on next week!
@JOHNNY_ODAE I bet the Falcons +105 last week. Hopefully our handicapping skills are dialed in for this game.
@JOHNNY_ODAE I bet the Falcons +105 last week. Hopefully our handicapping skills are dialed in for this game.
Week 13B picks were 1 Wash..... 1Bucs..... 1 Denver and me with the Falcones!!
Win or lose having a 52 Burger profit is very satisfying.I hit a 60-1 horse 8 years ago for the same amount and still remember to this day my uncle Jimmy yelling he has the winner repeatedly for all to hear after the roar and gasping subsided.
Week 13B picks were 1 Wash..... 1Bucs..... 1 Denver and me with the Falcones!!
Win or lose having a 52 Burger profit is very satisfying.I hit a 60-1 horse 8 years ago for the same amount and still remember to this day my uncle Jimmy yelling he has the winner repeatedly for all to hear after the roar and gasping subsided.
Chargers 17, Falcons 13
Chargers’ only TD was 61-yard pick-6 late in third quarter.
Chargers won/covered five of last six games.
Bolts in first half: 31 plays, 148 yards, 3 FG’s on four drives.
Chargers held on in 2nd half: 15 plays, 40 yards, no points.
Atlanta lost its last three games SU, scoring 3 TD’s on 29 drives.
Cousins threw 4 INT’s, 3 of them on Falcons’ last four drives.
Falcons were held to 17 or fewer points in all six losses.
Falcons/Tampa Bay are now tied for first atop NFC South. With the sound of Taps playing in the background I say goodbye to this page. It was the furthest I have gotten after playing for last 3 years and I came out with some booty. In hindsight.... F**K THAT. Game report compliments of Armadillo Sports.
Chargers 17, Falcons 13
Chargers’ only TD was 61-yard pick-6 late in third quarter.
Chargers won/covered five of last six games.
Bolts in first half: 31 plays, 148 yards, 3 FG’s on four drives.
Chargers held on in 2nd half: 15 plays, 40 yards, no points.
Atlanta lost its last three games SU, scoring 3 TD’s on 29 drives.
Cousins threw 4 INT’s, 3 of them on Falcons’ last four drives.
Falcons were held to 17 or fewer points in all six losses.
Falcons/Tampa Bay are now tied for first atop NFC South. With the sound of Taps playing in the background I say goodbye to this page. It was the furthest I have gotten after playing for last 3 years and I came out with some booty. In hindsight.... F**K THAT. Game report compliments of Armadillo Sports.
Chargers 17, Falcons 13Chargers’ only TD was 61-yard pick-6 late in third quarter.Chargers won/covered five of last six games.Bolts in first half: 31 plays, 148 yards, 3 FG’s on four drives.Chargers held on in 2nd half: 15 plays, 40 yards, no points. Atlanta lost its last three games SU, scoring 3 TD’s on 29 drives.Cousins threw 4 INT’s, 3 of them on Falcons’ last four drives.Falcons were held to 17 or fewer points in all six losses.Falcons/Tampa Bay are now tied for first atop NFC South. With the sound of Taps playing in the background I say goodbye to this page. It was the furthest I have gotten after playing for last 3 years and I came out with some booty. In hindsight.... F**K THAT. Game report compliments of Armadillo Sports.
Cousins was straight trash ...pick 6..int in the end zone...![]()
FG kicker is the Tucker of the NFC...Koo is straight ![]()
Pennix will be starting soon enough....![]()
Chargers 17, Falcons 13Chargers’ only TD was 61-yard pick-6 late in third quarter.Chargers won/covered five of last six games.Bolts in first half: 31 plays, 148 yards, 3 FG’s on four drives.Chargers held on in 2nd half: 15 plays, 40 yards, no points. Atlanta lost its last three games SU, scoring 3 TD’s on 29 drives.Cousins threw 4 INT’s, 3 of them on Falcons’ last four drives.Falcons were held to 17 or fewer points in all six losses.Falcons/Tampa Bay are now tied for first atop NFC South. With the sound of Taps playing in the background I say goodbye to this page. It was the furthest I have gotten after playing for last 3 years and I came out with some booty. In hindsight.... F**K THAT. Game report compliments of Armadillo Sports.
Cousins was straight trash ...pick 6..int in the end zone...![]()
FG kicker is the Tucker of the NFC...Koo is straight ![]()
Pennix will be starting soon enough....![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,676
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,372
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 645
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,037
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,550
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,791
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,849
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
