• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    My GOY is TODAY

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    Tunicaraider
    Sjabo
    broker9
    MTFN50
    collegeball
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8047
    Posts: 65
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    Tunicaraider
    Tunicaraider
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 10:21 AM ET #26

    I don't post much either....   But I have to in this case... JJ go back to where you came from and thanks for wasting 5 minutes of my time.  Oh no.. now 5min 20 secs.  Good luck to you.
    Reply
    I don't post much either....   But I have to in this case... JJ go back to where you came from and thanks for wasting 5 minutes of my time.  Oh no.. now 5min 20 secs.  Good luck to you.
     
    Sjabo
    Sjabo
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 5866
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 10:26 AM ET #27

    I need the fade bro . Can u please post ur picks so I can fade ? I swear I will send u money if u just let me fade all ur picks 
    Reply
    I need the fade bro . Can u please post ur picks so I can fade ? I swear I will send u money if u just let me fade all ur picks 
     
    broker9
    broker9
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 621
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 10:28 AM ET #28

    Mods delete this post it's of no use
    Reply
    Mods delete this post it's of no use
     
    MTFN50
    MTFN50
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 2713
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 10:30 AM ET #29

    That being said  IMO

    Giants  should win this by 10 .Playing well last few weeks .Plus giants want there coach back Redskins wont show up ,there happy there coach is gone

    Ravens under Jim Har. Ravens are 19-7 -3  after being blown out ...Cincy as usual will start there falling apart  mode like every year

    Packers  Rodgers back ina must win game ,nothing left to say. Cutler and Bears arguably  the most overated  in NFL

    Cowboys .Like Ortron to control this game and use clock like Romo should of done last 2 weeks .Murry has big game  Cowboys cover the 8 I took them out 4 days ago. might win outright . If eagles are so good why they in a elimination game?

    Reply

    That being said  IMO

    Giants  should win this by 10 .Playing well last few weeks .Plus giants want there coach back Redskins wont show up ,there happy there coach is gone

    Ravens under Jim Har. Ravens are 19-7 -3  after being blown out ...Cincy as usual will start there falling apart  mode like every year

    Packers  Rodgers back ina must win game ,nothing left to say. Cutler and Bears arguably  the most overated  in NFL

    Cowboys .Like Ortron to control this game and use clock like Romo should of done last 2 weeks .Murry has big game  Cowboys cover the 8 I took them out 4 days ago. might win outright . If eagles are so good why they in a elimination game?

     
    collegeball
    collegeball
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2622
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 11:19 AM ET #30

    I think it's funny that the only reason this guy got this many people to speak in his thread is because he's been a member here for 14 years.. If he had the same post count with dec 2013 written there nobody would pay him any mind 
    Reply
    I think it's funny that the only reason this guy got this many people to speak in his thread is because he's been a member here for 14 years.. If he had the same post count with dec 2013 written there nobody would pay him any mind 
     
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 1286
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 11:25 AM ET #31

    Reply
     
    nflcapperletsgo
    nflcapperletsgo
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 5580
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 11:29 AM ET #32

    when his plays get killed, he won't post for another 10 years. LOL  he certainly won't come back in this thread.
    Reply
    when his plays get killed, he won't post for another 10 years. LOL  he certainly won't come back in this thread.
     
    Baby_BA
    Baby_BA
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 19550
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 11:35 AM ET #33

    After kickoff?  Don't bother    
    Reply
    After kickoff?  Don't bother    
     
    WilliamMunny
    WilliamMunny
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 4272
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 11:37 AM ET #34

    I am going to recommend this for douchebag post of the century.

    GL
    Reply
    I am going to recommend this for douchebag post of the century.

    GL
     
    fyrproof
    fyrproof
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 165
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 11:40 AM ET #35

    He must have meant 2014.
    Reply
    He must have meant 2014.
     
    jjnow
    jjnow
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2000
    Posts: 695
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 1:11 PM ET #36

    Bashing and flaming is exactly why. Better look at tha HOF to see if I won the season contest.

    GB - 2 so fade it 2'nd half.

    Still good luck with your plays.

    JJ
    Reply
    Bashing and flaming is exactly why. Better look at tha HOF to see if I won the season contest.

    GB - 2 so fade it 2'nd half.

    Still good luck with your plays.

    JJ
     
    T-One
    T-One
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 2000
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 1:23 PM ET #37

    I got Gb -3 
    Reply
    I got Gb -3 
     
    dertydude
    dertydude
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 5153
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 1:27 PM ET #38

    post or don't but you had to know this was going to bring a bunch of attention even though I don't know why   post whateve whenever but im just saying what makes you think people just because you put goy would lose money or your play   do you have a bunch of followers or something
    Reply
    post or don't but you had to know this was going to bring a bunch of attention even though I don't know why   post whateve whenever but im just saying what makes you think people just because you put goy would lose money or your play   do you have a bunch of followers or something
     
    GreenMachine22
    GreenMachine22
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 3343
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 1:38 PM ET #39

    You post the play with no reason why it is your game of the year.  This is why you are getting so much hate...it's called ATTENTION WH0RE.



    Reply
    You post the play with no reason why it is your game of the year.  This is why you are getting so much hate...it's called ATTENTION WH0RE.



     
    KANSASSTATE1
    KANSASSTATE1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 1656
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 1:52 PM ET #40

    Everybody with a firing neuron knows the pack is going to blow the bears out. You act like ur Moses and got the magic tablets from God. Can't even tell if ur pick is sarcastic or not.
    Reply
    Everybody with a firing neuron knows the pack is going to blow the bears out. You act like ur Moses and got the magic tablets from God. Can't even tell if ur pick is sarcastic or not.
     
    jjnow
    jjnow
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2000
    Posts: 695
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 3:51 PM ET #41

    Gave it to you early so you can fade me. You want why I like them so much well here it is. I'm not trying to sell anything as I said I had a service before and sold it when I won the College fb contest in 01 or 02. Getting old now so I really cant remember but ask the Mods and see what they tell you. My profit was just under $ 50,000.00 I got no reason to lie.I'm no God and I'm no liar so think what you will.One thing I will say is I never bash anybody and never will.

    Lets start with da bears.
    Cutler (erratic) and can't be trusted.1-8 vs. Pack with rating of 64.Hardly beat Browns and threw 3 picks and couple fumbles. Bears 4-12-1 ats last 17 home and gave up over 1490 rushing yards in last 9 games.He has 11 picks and 5 fumbles.He threw for 174 more yards then Rodgers with 80 more attempts.They gave up 85 points last 2 games to Browns and Eagles. Not likely either do anything in Playoffs but give me Rodgers anytime over Cutler.Weather in teens. GB is # 3 in sacks with 43 while Bears are dead last with 28.Lions beat Bears 2x this year as kicker.

    Pack got the help they needed last week when both the Lions and Bears lost. RB Lacy has practiced and plays today.Pack is 15-2 SU and 14-2 ats in division games off loss with revenge.Pack had this game circled since loss to Bears when Rodgers got hurt.Pack is 7-1 SU and 8-0 on road ats in division games.Add to that Cobb is back to give Rodgers the arsenal of weapons.Got a lot more to give you but I think you get the picture. Last little tidbit I own a home on the Beach in Florida as well as a Home on a Lake in Ohio.So there it is whether you fade or follow I wish you the best of luck.
    Reply
    Gave it to you early so you can fade me. You want why I like them so much well here it is. I'm not trying to sell anything as I said I had a service before and sold it when I won the College fb contest in 01 or 02. Getting old now so I really cant remember but ask the Mods and see what they tell you. My profit was just under $ 50,000.00 I got no reason to lie.I'm no God and I'm no liar so think what you will.One thing I will say is I never bash anybody and never will.

    Lets start with da bears.
    Cutler (erratic) and can't be trusted.1-8 vs. Pack with rating of 64.Hardly beat Browns and threw 3 picks and couple fumbles. Bears 4-12-1 ats last 17 home and gave up over 1490 rushing yards in last 9 games.He has 11 picks and 5 fumbles.He threw for 174 more yards then Rodgers with 80 more attempts.They gave up 85 points last 2 games to Browns and Eagles. Not likely either do anything in Playoffs but give me Rodgers anytime over Cutler.Weather in teens. GB is # 3 in sacks with 43 while Bears are dead last with 28.Lions beat Bears 2x this year as kicker.

    Pack got the help they needed last week when both the Lions and Bears lost. RB Lacy has practiced and plays today.Pack is 15-2 SU and 14-2 ats in division games off loss with revenge.Pack had this game circled since loss to Bears when Rodgers got hurt.Pack is 7-1 SU and 8-0 on road ats in division games.Add to that Cobb is back to give Rodgers the arsenal of weapons.Got a lot more to give you but I think you get the picture. Last little tidbit I own a home on the Beach in Florida as well as a Home on a Lake in Ohio.So there it is whether you fade or follow I wish you the best of luck.
     
    rod_steel
    rod_steel
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 102561
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 3:53 PM ET #42

    Stop posting fake lines
    Reply
    Stop posting fake lines
     
    kmoney85
    kmoney85
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1620
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 3:54 PM ET #43

    Bears +3 over here.... Welcome to the WINDY! 
    Reply
    Bears +3 over here.... Welcome to the WINDY! 
     
    unclejoe
    unclejoe
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 49
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 4:04 PM ET #44

    so, non-bragger, what is your GOY you jackass jerkoff (jj)?

    my GOY is Dall +7....and my lock is your mother swallows
    Reply
    so, non-bragger, what is your GOY you jackass jerkoff (jj)?

    my GOY is Dall +7....and my lock is your mother swallows
     
    Eaglesfan811
    Eaglesfan811
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 337
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 4:09 PM ET #45

    Reply
     
    LVTruck
    LVTruck
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 37377
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 4:09 PM ET #46

    Good Luck, and thanks for posting...


    The -2 line you got on this game says it all
    Reply
    Good Luck, and thanks for posting...


    The -2 line you got on this game says it all
     
    Caper03
    Caper03
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 411
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 4:24 PM ET #47

    Good luck buddy! Thanks for posting. Gb money line for me! Slammed to the max
    Reply
    Good luck buddy! Thanks for posting. Gb money line for me! Slammed to the max
     
    KANSASSTATE1
    KANSASSTATE1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 1656
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 4:26 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by jjnow:

    Gave it to you early so you can fade me. You want why I like them so much well here it is. I'm not trying to sell anything as I said I had a service before and sold it when I won the College fb contest in 01 or 02. Getting old now so I really cant remember but ask the Mods and see what they tell you. My profit was just under $ 50,000.00 I got no reason to lie.I'm no God and I'm no liar so think what you will.One thing I will say is I never bash anybody and never will.

    Lets start with da bears.
    Cutler (erratic) and can't be trusted.1-8 vs. Pack with rating of 64.Hardly beat Browns and threw 3 picks and couple fumbles. Bears 4-12-1 ats last 17 home and gave up over 1490 rushing yards in last 9 games.He has 11 picks and 5 fumbles.He threw for 174 more yards then Rodgers with 80 more attempts.They gave up 85 points last 2 games to Browns and Eagles. Not likely either do anything in Playoffs but give me Rodgers anytime over Cutler.Weather in teens. GB is # 3 in sacks with 43 while Bears are dead last with 28.Lions beat Bears 2x this year as kicker.

    Pack got the help they needed last week when both the Lions and Bears lost. RB Lacy has practiced and plays today.Pack is 15-2 SU and 14-2 ats in division games off loss with revenge.Pack had this game circled since loss to Bears when Rodgers got hurt.Pack is 7-1 SU and 8-0 on road ats in division games.Add to that Cobb is back to give Rodgers the arsenal of weapons.Got a lot more to give you but I think you get the picture. Last little tidbit I own a home on the Beach in Florida as well as a Home on a Lake in Ohio.So there it is whether you fade or follow I wish you the best of luck.
    I am riding the same train, didn't like your initial posting brother however I sincerely wish you the very best of luck today. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jjnow:

    Gave it to you early so you can fade me. You want why I like them so much well here it is. I'm not trying to sell anything as I said I had a service before and sold it when I won the College fb contest in 01 or 02. Getting old now so I really cant remember but ask the Mods and see what they tell you. My profit was just under $ 50,000.00 I got no reason to lie.I'm no God and I'm no liar so think what you will.One thing I will say is I never bash anybody and never will.

    Lets start with da bears.
    Cutler (erratic) and can't be trusted.1-8 vs. Pack with rating of 64.Hardly beat Browns and threw 3 picks and couple fumbles. Bears 4-12-1 ats last 17 home and gave up over 1490 rushing yards in last 9 games.He has 11 picks and 5 fumbles.He threw for 174 more yards then Rodgers with 80 more attempts.They gave up 85 points last 2 games to Browns and Eagles. Not likely either do anything in Playoffs but give me Rodgers anytime over Cutler.Weather in teens. GB is # 3 in sacks with 43 while Bears are dead last with 28.Lions beat Bears 2x this year as kicker.

    Pack got the help they needed last week when both the Lions and Bears lost. RB Lacy has practiced and plays today.Pack is 15-2 SU and 14-2 ats in division games off loss with revenge.Pack had this game circled since loss to Bears when Rodgers got hurt.Pack is 7-1 SU and 8-0 on road ats in division games.Add to that Cobb is back to give Rodgers the arsenal of weapons.Got a lot more to give you but I think you get the picture. Last little tidbit I own a home on the Beach in Florida as well as a Home on a Lake in Ohio.So there it is whether you fade or follow I wish you the best of luck.
    I am riding the same train, didn't like your initial posting brother however I sincerely wish you the very best of luck today. 
     
    jjnow
    jjnow
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2000
    Posts: 695
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 7:35 PM ET #49

    I'm back and eating crow which is hard with my foot in my mouth. Congrats to all that faded me.

    JJ
    Reply
    I'm back and eating crow which is hard with my foot in my mouth. Congrats to all that faded me.

    JJ
     
     
    jjnow
    jjnow
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2000
    Posts: 695
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 8:02 PM ET #50

    That crow tastes a lot better now. Thanks for the comments about my deceased mother and the rest who had something negative to say. By the way I bought the half to bring it to 2 for those who bashed me for that.When I win I don't celebrate and when I lose I don't cry.I wanted to wait but everyone wanted to fade me so I gave it up early now I wish I didn't because I don't want to see anyone lose.I know I got lucky or the game was fixed or whatever you come up with..Best of luck to all.

    JJ
    Reply
    That crow tastes a lot better now. Thanks for the comments about my deceased mother and the rest who had something negative to say. By the way I bought the half to bring it to 2 for those who bashed me for that.When I win I don't celebrate and when I lose I don't cry.I wanted to wait but everyone wanted to fade me so I gave it up early now I wish I didn't because I don't want to see anyone lose.I know I got lucky or the game was fixed or whatever you come up with..Best of luck to all.

    JJ
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,278
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,457
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,653
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,133
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.