• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    My GOY is TODAY

    123 Next Last»
    jjnow
    NeverMind
    T-One
    Enjoi
    bolty
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8047
    Posts: 65
    123 Next Last»
     
    jjnow
    jjnow
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2000
    Posts: 695
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:21 AM ET #1

    Been here since 2000 when it was another site with very little bashing or flaming and have made less then 100 posts at this site so I can't be much of a capper.I guess being in the Hall Of Fame for winning the College FB contest and placing 2'nd in the Baseball contest doesn't mean much or the numerous contests I've won at the monitoring site I'm a member at since I had my own service til I sold it but I've made a good enough living off betting that I retired at 36 to do it full time.Not bragging just the facts and once again this year I will make my biggest bet of the year today on my GOY.So I will do a 4T Parlay and RR keying to it also.It will be posted right after kickoff so no one loses $$ on my plays.Best of luck on your plays and same to me on mine.Have a safe and happy New Year.

    JJ
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Been here since 2000 when it was another site with very little bashing or flaming and have made less then 100 posts at this site so I can't be much of a capper.I guess being in the Hall Of Fame for winning the College FB contest and placing 2'nd in the Baseball contest doesn't mean much or the numerous contests I've won at the monitoring site I'm a member at since I had my own service til I sold it but I've made a good enough living off betting that I retired at 36 to do it full time.Not bragging just the facts and once again this year I will make my biggest bet of the year today on my GOY.So I will do a 4T Parlay and RR keying to it also.It will be posted right after kickoff so no one loses $$ on my plays.Best of luck on your plays and same to me on mine.Have a safe and happy New Year.

    JJ
     
    NeverMind
    NeverMind
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 3060
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:24 AM ET #2

    Reply
     
    T-One
    T-One
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 2000
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:25 AM ET #3

    Games start 1today FYI 
    Reply
    Games start 1today FYI 
     
    Enjoi
    Enjoi
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 2767
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:28 AM ET #4

    Sharing is caring my friend
    Reply
    Sharing is caring my friend
     
    bolty
    bolty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 150
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:29 AM ET #5

    Why bother than.Whats your point?
    Reply
    Why bother than.Whats your point?
     
    FadeOnly
    FadeOnly
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 16675
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:35 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by jjnow:

    Been here since 2000 when it was another site with very little bashing or flaming and have made less then 100 posts at this site so I can't be much of a capper.I guess being in the Hall Of Fame for winning the College FB contest and placing 2'nd in the Baseball contest doesn't mean much or the numerous contests I've won at the monitoring site I'm a member at since I had my own service til I sold it but I've made a good enough living off betting that I retired at 36 to do it full time.Not bragging just the facts and once again this year I will make my biggest bet of the year today on my GOY.So I will do a 4T Parlay and RR keying to it also.It will be posted right after kickoff so no one loses $$ on my plays.Best of luck on your plays and same to me on mine.Have a safe and happy New Year.

    JJ

    Don't bother, man.  Nobody cares after kickoff.  One would think that someone who has been a member here for 14 years would have a little more couth.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jjnow:

    Been here since 2000 when it was another site with very little bashing or flaming and have made less then 100 posts at this site so I can't be much of a capper.I guess being in the Hall Of Fame for winning the College FB contest and placing 2'nd in the Baseball contest doesn't mean much or the numerous contests I've won at the monitoring site I'm a member at since I had my own service til I sold it but I've made a good enough living off betting that I retired at 36 to do it full time.Not bragging just the facts and once again this year I will make my biggest bet of the year today on my GOY.So I will do a 4T Parlay and RR keying to it also.It will be posted right after kickoff so no one loses $$ on my plays.Best of luck on your plays and same to me on mine.Have a safe and happy New Year.

    JJ

    Don't bother, man.  Nobody cares after kickoff.  One would think that someone who has been a member here for 14 years would have a little more couth.  
     
    jepjep02
    jepjep02
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 1923
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:37 AM ET #7

    Reply
     
    mcgrumpy247
    mcgrumpy247
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 255
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:39 AM ET #8

    Post it so we can cheer you on bro!!!
    Reply
    Post it so we can cheer you on bro!!!
     
    SammyX
    SammyX
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 391
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:42 AM ET #9

    Post it so we can fade
    Reply
    Post it so we can fade
     
    unitpalooza
    unitpalooza
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 1236
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:42 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by jjnow:

    Been here since 2000 when it was another site with very little bashing or flaming and have made less then 100 posts at this site so I can't be much of a capper.I guess being in the Hall Of Fame for winning the College FB contest and placing 2'nd in the Baseball contest doesn't mean much or the numerous contests I've won at the monitoring site I'm a member at since I had my own service til I sold it but I've made a good enough living off betting that I retired at 36 to do it full time.Not bragging just the facts and once again this year I will make my biggest bet of the year today on my GOY.So I will do a 4T Parlay and RR keying to it also.It will be posted right after kickoff so no one loses $$ on my plays.Best of luck on your plays and same to me on mine.Have a safe and happy New Year.

    JJ
           You are hear to bragg. Why worry if  someone is going to lose by playing your picks if they are winners?   This site is for sharing info and opinions and plays.   Geeeezzzz   Good luck with what ever you play. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jjnow:

    Been here since 2000 when it was another site with very little bashing or flaming and have made less then 100 posts at this site so I can't be much of a capper.I guess being in the Hall Of Fame for winning the College FB contest and placing 2'nd in the Baseball contest doesn't mean much or the numerous contests I've won at the monitoring site I'm a member at since I had my own service til I sold it but I've made a good enough living off betting that I retired at 36 to do it full time.Not bragging just the facts and once again this year I will make my biggest bet of the year today on my GOY.So I will do a 4T Parlay and RR keying to it also.It will be posted right after kickoff so no one loses $$ on my plays.Best of luck on your plays and same to me on mine.Have a safe and happy New Year.

    JJ
           You are hear to bragg. Why worry if  someone is going to lose by playing your picks if they are winners?   This site is for sharing info and opinions and plays.   Geeeezzzz   Good luck with what ever you play. 
     
    handpicked
    handpicked
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 13368
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:43 AM ET #11

    U NEED
    Reply
    U NEED
     
    ryan2261
    ryan2261
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 234
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:44 AM ET #12

    Reply
     
    MRxKrazz
    MRxKrazz
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 11486
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:48 AM ET #13

    Lmao!!!
    Reply
    Lmao!!!
     
    hustle_man
    hustle_man
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 11388
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:49 AM ET #14

    if you look at his profile you'll see that every contest he's been in has produced a losing season.


    Reply
    if you look at his profile you'll see that every contest he's been in has produced a losing season.


     
    Akhuff
    Akhuff
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 184
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:50 AM ET #15

    He said post it so we can fade lol X
    Reply
    He said post it so we can fade lol X
     
    T-One
    T-One
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 2000
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:51 AM ET #16

    Chase his plays on the 2nd half 
    Reply
    Chase his plays on the 2nd half 
     
    TorontoJoey
    TorontoJoey
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 23609
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:56 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeOnly:


    Don't bother, man.  Nobody cares after kickoff.  One would think that someone who has been a member here for 14 years would have a little more couth.  
    well said
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FadeOnly:


    Don't bother, man.  Nobody cares after kickoff.  One would think that someone who has been a member here for 14 years would have a little more couth.  
    well said
     
    Besrox
    Besrox
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 938
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 10:00 AM ET #18

    I also been here a long time. I only post when I can give you the TOOLSHED award.
    Reply
    I also been here a long time. I only post when I can give you the TOOLSHED award.
     
    DOVJAK
    DOVJAK
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 26036
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 10:04 AM ET #19

    Bahaha
    Reply
    Bahaha
     
    fruit20
    fruit20
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 11059
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 10:05 AM ET #20

    u lose don't bet it
    Reply
    u lose don't bet it
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 10:11 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Besrox:

    I also been here a long time. I only post when I can give you the TOOLSHED award.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Besrox:

    I also been here a long time. I only post when I can give you the TOOLSHED award.



     
    inthetank
    inthetank
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1193
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 10:12 AM ET #22

    POST THEM "AFTER" THE GAMES ARE OVER!!...YOU'LL KILL "EM!!!!
    Reply
    POST THEM "AFTER" THE GAMES ARE OVER!!...YOU'LL KILL "EM!!!!
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 10:13 AM ET #23

    Juice is it -
    Plain and simple.
    Anyone who says they are "retired " with the money they earn off sports betting and plays parlays, RR or teasers, is simply a liar.


    Reply
    Juice is it -
    Plain and simple.
    Anyone who says they are "retired " with the money they earn off sports betting and plays parlays, RR or teasers, is simply a liar.


     
    ROVIN56
    ROVIN56
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 4525
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 10:13 AM ET #24

    huh??
    Reply
    huh??
     
     
    MTFN50
    MTFN50
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 2713
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 10:20 AM ET #25

    ARE U KIDDING ME WITH THAT CRAP .!st of all if half of that crap u posted was true  why would u come here to prove your point of being gods gift to handicapping  and who the hell in their right mind cares  what your picks are   before or after the fact.

     2nd Ive  been around awhile , been on here since 2008 also. Talk to many  bettors good and bad in the NY area and Las Vegas ,over the years  On here and in person  .what Ive learned is 80% of cappers who do this and make money at it on a regular basis ,would never brag about ,what contests ,what games how much  they win or won They stay under the radar  and keep things close to the vest ,Most of the big losers  either lie about there accomplishments  or have won like you say you did but gave it all back plus more. Another thing I learned is not one of them would ever  If they were gonna give out  some plays start off saying " .Im taking a 4 team parlay" .Right there your credibility is down the drain / You will find it hard for any pro to tell you to take a parlay period .Let alone a 4 teamer . . Not that they or myself don't play them .But to spew the crap u did than say your taking a 4 teamer shows what  you are . .  My bet is you wait till after kickoff put up some stupid 4 teamer if it misses we never hear from you .If it hits you will be trying to get someone to pay you for future picks  .

          

    Reply

    ARE U KIDDING ME WITH THAT CRAP .!st of all if half of that crap u posted was true  why would u come here to prove your point of being gods gift to handicapping  and who the hell in their right mind cares  what your picks are   before or after the fact.

     2nd Ive  been around awhile , been on here since 2008 also. Talk to many  bettors good and bad in the NY area and Las Vegas ,over the years  On here and in person  .what Ive learned is 80% of cappers who do this and make money at it on a regular basis ,would never brag about ,what contests ,what games how much  they win or won They stay under the radar  and keep things close to the vest ,Most of the big losers  either lie about there accomplishments  or have won like you say you did but gave it all back plus more. Another thing I learned is not one of them would ever  If they were gonna give out  some plays start off saying " .Im taking a 4 team parlay" .Right there your credibility is down the drain / You will find it hard for any pro to tell you to take a parlay period .Let alone a 4 teamer . . Not that they or myself don't play them .But to spew the crap u did than say your taking a 4 teamer shows what  you are . .  My bet is you wait till after kickoff put up some stupid 4 teamer if it misses we never hear from you .If it hits you will be trying to get someone to pay you for future picks  .

          

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,278
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,457
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,653
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,133
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.