• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    MLB - Monday 9/6 Labor Day

    1234 Next Last»
    GameHunter
    estes1717
    uscmarshallalum
    Louis_IV
    SportsMoneyNow
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3443
    Posts: 82
    1234 Next Last»
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 11:12 AM ET #1

    A solid 3-1 yesterday with two dogs. Not a bad first day back. Not in love with the card today:

    WASHINGTON -115 (1.75 UNITS)

    HOUSTON -115 (1.25 UNITS)

    UNDER WHITE SOX/DET 1ST 5 INNS 4 RUNS (-120) (1.5 UNITS)*



    * if you don't have access to a F5 line, I would still go under 7.5 for the game.

    For those of you obsessed in yesterday's thread with my baseball record, feel free to go back a few months and do the math.

    I had a bad run and a tough season so far. It's Labor Day weekend and I don't feel like spending my time doing the math.


    HAPPY LABOR DAY TO EVERYONE!


    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    A solid 3-1 yesterday with two dogs. Not a bad first day back. Not in love with the card today:

    WASHINGTON -115 (1.75 UNITS)

    HOUSTON -115 (1.25 UNITS)

    UNDER WHITE SOX/DET 1ST 5 INNS 4 RUNS (-120) (1.5 UNITS)*



    * if you don't have access to a F5 line, I would still go under 7.5 for the game.

    For those of you obsessed in yesterday's thread with my baseball record, feel free to go back a few months and do the math.

    I had a bad run and a tough season so far. It's Labor Day weekend and I don't feel like spending my time doing the math.


    HAPPY LABOR DAY TO EVERYONE!


     
    estes1717
    estes1717
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 27391
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 11:14 AM ET #2

    Reply
     
    uscmarshallalum
    uscmarshallalum
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 903
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 11:17 AM ET #3

    Reply
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 11:36 AM ET #4

    I like the under first 5 in ws....played the full game but like first five more
    Reply
    I like the under first 5 in ws....played the full game but like first five more
     
    SportsMoneyNow
    SportsMoneyNow
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 15534
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 11:37 AM ET #5

    BOL
    Reply
    BOL
     
    angelas
    angelas
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 222
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 11:41 AM ET #6

    BOL .. little worried about that washington play i dont trust zimmerman yet and the mets offense can sometimes show up
    Reply
    BOL .. little worried about that washington play i dont trust zimmerman yet and the mets offense can sometimes show up
     
    tpaphil
    tpaphil
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 11:42 AM ET #7

    GH  I THOUGHT THEY BAN YOU YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE A CLASS ACT

    THANKS FOR THE POST AGAIN. YOU WERE THE ONLY POSTER HERE I EVER THOUGHT THAT PUT ALOT OF INSIGHT INTO THIER PICKS.   FOLLOWERS

    I DON'T GET WRAPPED AROUND THE HANDLE OF WHAT OTHERS THINNK BECAUSE ALWAYS SOMEONE WILL BE ON OPPOSITE SIDES OF SOMEONE BETS. SO THIER WILL BE LOSES AND  LOSERS

    KEEP UP THE HARD WORK BECAUSE LIKE YOU SAID BEFORE IT IS NOT A RACE; IT IS A MARATHON

    I SEEN MY BANK ROLL GO SOUTH ON MY PICKS AND STILL I FEEL  I CAN END IN PLUS MONEY FOR THE YEAR. IF NOT, BASEBALL WILL BE BACK IN APRIL LOL ITS ONLY ONLY MY POKER WINNINGS

    I KINOW YOU DONT CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK JUST LIKE I DON'T CARE AS WELL. GO BACK TO  , PUT IN THE PLAYER OF THE DAY AND GET BACK TO YOUR THE THING YOU DO BEST  WINNING 

     

    PLEASE KEEP POSTING AND I LOOK FORWARD TO YOU WRITE UPS.

     

    BOL GH AND PLEASE TELL ME YOU STILL BELIEVE IN THE REDS 2010.

    TRYING TO SEND SOME MORE WINNING THE REDS WAY

     

     

    Reply

    GH  I THOUGHT THEY BAN YOU YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE A CLASS ACT

    THANKS FOR THE POST AGAIN. YOU WERE THE ONLY POSTER HERE I EVER THOUGHT THAT PUT ALOT OF INSIGHT INTO THIER PICKS.   FOLLOWERS

    I DON'T GET WRAPPED AROUND THE HANDLE OF WHAT OTHERS THINNK BECAUSE ALWAYS SOMEONE WILL BE ON OPPOSITE SIDES OF SOMEONE BETS. SO THIER WILL BE LOSES AND  LOSERS

    KEEP UP THE HARD WORK BECAUSE LIKE YOU SAID BEFORE IT IS NOT A RACE; IT IS A MARATHON

    I SEEN MY BANK ROLL GO SOUTH ON MY PICKS AND STILL I FEEL  I CAN END IN PLUS MONEY FOR THE YEAR. IF NOT, BASEBALL WILL BE BACK IN APRIL LOL ITS ONLY ONLY MY POKER WINNINGS

    I KINOW YOU DONT CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK JUST LIKE I DON'T CARE AS WELL. GO BACK TO  , PUT IN THE PLAYER OF THE DAY AND GET BACK TO YOUR THE THING YOU DO BEST  WINNING 

     

    PLEASE KEEP POSTING AND I LOOK FORWARD TO YOU WRITE UPS.

     

    BOL GH AND PLEASE TELL ME YOU STILL BELIEVE IN THE REDS 2010.

    TRYING TO SEND SOME MORE WINNING THE REDS WAY

     

     

     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 11:43 AM ET #8

    gl buddy

    I really like the O's today, take any input

    Thanks

    Crash

    Reply

    gl buddy

    I really like the O's today, take any input

    Thanks

    Crash

     
    KingScorpio
    KingScorpio
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 24521
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 11:44 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    A solid 3-1 yesterday with two dogs. Not a bad first day back. Not in love with the card today:

    WASHINGTON -115 (1.75 UNITS)

    HOUSTON -115 (1.25 UNITS)

    UNDER WHITE SOX/DET 1ST 5 INNS 4 RUNS (-120) (1.5 UNITS)*



    * if you don't have access to a F5 line, I would still go under 7.5 for the game.

    For those of you obsessed in yesterday's thread with my baseball record, feel free to go back a few months and do the math.

    I had a bad run and a tough season so far. It's Labor Day weekend and I don't feel like spending my time doing the math.


    HAPPY LABOR DAY TO EVERYONE!


    You should be down about 59 units before yesterday.

    You should've man-ed up with the record instead of hoping it would go away.

     

     

    GL

    There is no 100% cappers in the world
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    A solid 3-1 yesterday with two dogs. Not a bad first day back. Not in love with the card today:

    WASHINGTON -115 (1.75 UNITS)

    HOUSTON -115 (1.25 UNITS)

    UNDER WHITE SOX/DET 1ST 5 INNS 4 RUNS (-120) (1.5 UNITS)*



    * if you don't have access to a F5 line, I would still go under 7.5 for the game.

    For those of you obsessed in yesterday's thread with my baseball record, feel free to go back a few months and do the math.

    I had a bad run and a tough season so far. It's Labor Day weekend and I don't feel like spending my time doing the math.


    HAPPY LABOR DAY TO EVERYONE!


    You should be down about 59 units before yesterday.

    You should've man-ed up with the record instead of hoping it would go away.

     

     

    GL

     
    skyclassic
    skyclassic
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3948
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 11:47 AM ET #10

    love the avatar... sort of reminds me of mine..... gl today..
    Reply
    love the avatar... sort of reminds me of mine..... gl today..
     
    more4us
    more4us
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 13319
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 11:56 AM ET #11

    Good luck today ..........................
    Reply
    Good luck today ..........................
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 12:59 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by KingScorpio:

    You should be down about 59 units before yesterday.

    You should've man-ed up with the record instead of hoping it would go away.

     

     

    GL



    Good to see you are still a horse's ass...sorry I didn't take the time on my holiday weekend to take an hour and go do math to keep you and 3 other people happy.....i acknowledged I am having a crappy season and I don't get paid for posting here....however, there are still some friends here (not you) who appreciate when I post my plays so I had a strong feeling yesterday and posted....

    Tpaphil...thanks.....I believe in the Reds but when it comes playoff time, i feel other teams have a better starting 3 to beat them in the series and Dusty is always one toothpick away from blowing a game...I will be rooting for them and they have had a great season....I think they are one pitcher short.

    Crash....definitely value in the O's today...I almost punched their ticket...my boy Matusz has been a lot better the past few months.

    Skyclassic...I think your horse is in the homestretch and mine is in the backstretch....

    Angelas..I think Zimmerman is very underrated.

    Thanks Estes, USC, Louis and others.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScorpio:

    You should be down about 59 units before yesterday.

    You should've man-ed up with the record instead of hoping it would go away.

     

     

    GL



    Good to see you are still a horse's ass...sorry I didn't take the time on my holiday weekend to take an hour and go do math to keep you and 3 other people happy.....i acknowledged I am having a crappy season and I don't get paid for posting here....however, there are still some friends here (not you) who appreciate when I post my plays so I had a strong feeling yesterday and posted....

    Tpaphil...thanks.....I believe in the Reds but when it comes playoff time, i feel other teams have a better starting 3 to beat them in the series and Dusty is always one toothpick away from blowing a game...I will be rooting for them and they have had a great season....I think they are one pitcher short.

    Crash....definitely value in the O's today...I almost punched their ticket...my boy Matusz has been a lot better the past few months.

    Skyclassic...I think your horse is in the homestretch and mine is in the backstretch....

    Angelas..I think Zimmerman is very underrated.

    Thanks Estes, USC, Louis and others.
     
    KingScorpio
    KingScorpio
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 24521
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 1:14 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:



    Good to see you are still a horse's ass...sorry I didn't take the time on my holiday weekend to take an hour and go do math to keep you and 3 other people happy.....i acknowledged I am having a crappy season and I don't get paid for posting here....however, there are still some friends here (not you) who appreciate when I post my plays so I had a strong feeling yesterday and posted....

    Tpaphil...thanks.....I believe in the Reds but when it comes playoff time, i feel other teams have a better starting 3 to beat them in the series and Dusty is always one toothpick away from blowing a game...I will be rooting for them and they have had a great season....I think they are one pitcher short.

    Crash....definitely value in the O's today...I almost punched their ticket...my boy Matusz has been a lot better the past few months.

    Skyclassic...I think your horse is in the homestretch and mine is in the backstretch....

    Angelas..I think Zimmerman is very underrated.

    Thanks Estes, USC, Louis and others.

    Don't play the victim with me mother fucker.

    You know what your record was,how could you not.

    No one ever told you to stop posting.You did.

    No one is saying anything bad about the record.They just want to see it.

    When you win you post the record,when you lose you don't.

    That's the true meaning of what they call a CHICKEN SHIT 

     

    You'll always be good at marketing,but shitty as a capper.

     

    There is no 100% cappers in the world
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:



    Good to see you are still a horse's ass...sorry I didn't take the time on my holiday weekend to take an hour and go do math to keep you and 3 other people happy.....i acknowledged I am having a crappy season and I don't get paid for posting here....however, there are still some friends here (not you) who appreciate when I post my plays so I had a strong feeling yesterday and posted....

    Tpaphil...thanks.....I believe in the Reds but when it comes playoff time, i feel other teams have a better starting 3 to beat them in the series and Dusty is always one toothpick away from blowing a game...I will be rooting for them and they have had a great season....I think they are one pitcher short.

    Crash....definitely value in the O's today...I almost punched their ticket...my boy Matusz has been a lot better the past few months.

    Skyclassic...I think your horse is in the homestretch and mine is in the backstretch....

    Angelas..I think Zimmerman is very underrated.

    Thanks Estes, USC, Louis and others.

    Don't play the victim with me mother fucker.

    You know what your record was,how could you not.

    No one ever told you to stop posting.You did.

    No one is saying anything bad about the record.They just want to see it.

    When you win you post the record,when you lose you don't.

    That's the true meaning of what they call a CHICKEN SHIT 

     

    You'll always be good at marketing,but shitty as a capper.

     

     
    McAlpine
    McAlpine
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 2400
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 1:34 PM ET #14

    Well, whatever your record is, I like your picks since you've been posting recently. I posted for Houston myself last night.

    And, thinking about it, I don't really care what your season record is. I don't come here to blindly tail. I think too many people use the Forum for free handicapping. If that's what they want, then they can live with the consequences.

    GL.

     

    Reply

    Well, whatever your record is, I like your picks since you've been posting recently. I posted for Houston myself last night.

    And, thinking about it, I don't really care what your season record is. I don't come here to blindly tail. I think too many people use the Forum for free handicapping. If that's what they want, then they can live with the consequences.

    GL.

     

     
    sailing58
    sailing58
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 11273
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 1:34 PM ET #15

    Scorpio you have always been a jerk and now with this profanity it just proves it

     

    All the best G.H. we all know your down but not out

    Comeback I see it coming

    Reply

    Scorpio you have always been a jerk and now with this profanity it just proves it

     

    All the best G.H. we all know your down but not out

    Comeback I see it coming

     
    Jordan032503
    Jordan032503
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5105
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 1:37 PM ET #16

    Reply
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 1:39 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by KingScorpio:

    Don't play the victim with me mother fucker.

    You know what your record was,how could you not.

    No one ever told you to stop posting.You did.

    No one is saying anything bad about the record.They just want to see it.

    When you win you post the record,when you lose you don't.

    That's the true meaning of what they call a CHICKEN SHIT 

     

    You'll always be good at marketing,but shitty as a capper.

     



    Once a douchebag, always a douchebag....I actually have defended you time and time again despite most people thoughts on you....now I see what everyone says about you. The only thing that counts to me is how much is in my account and matchbook and how much i have to pay or collect from my man,,,those amounts I know...my exact record at Covers takes time to account after a two month layoff and really isn't a condition precedent to me posting a few games here...so do us a favor and f&%koff douchebag and stay out of my threads!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScorpio:

    Don't play the victim with me mother fucker.

    You know what your record was,how could you not.

    No one ever told you to stop posting.You did.

    No one is saying anything bad about the record.They just want to see it.

    When you win you post the record,when you lose you don't.

    That's the true meaning of what they call a CHICKEN SHIT 

     

    You'll always be good at marketing,but shitty as a capper.

     



    Once a douchebag, always a douchebag....I actually have defended you time and time again despite most people thoughts on you....now I see what everyone says about you. The only thing that counts to me is how much is in my account and matchbook and how much i have to pay or collect from my man,,,those amounts I know...my exact record at Covers takes time to account after a two month layoff and really isn't a condition precedent to me posting a few games here...so do us a favor and f&%koff douchebag and stay out of my threads!
     
    LawsonJames
    LawsonJames
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 31214
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 1:40 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:



    Once a douchebag, always a douchebag....I actually have defended you time and time again despite most people thoughts on you....now I see what everyone says about you. The only thing that counts to me is how much is in my account and matchbook and how much i have to pay or collect from my man,,,those amounts I know...my exact record at Covers takes time to account after a two month layoff and really isn't a condition precedent to me posting a few games here...so do us a favor and f&%koff douchebag and stay out of my threads!


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:



    Once a douchebag, always a douchebag....I actually have defended you time and time again despite most people thoughts on you....now I see what everyone says about you. The only thing that counts to me is how much is in my account and matchbook and how much i have to pay or collect from my man,,,those amounts I know...my exact record at Covers takes time to account after a two month layoff and really isn't a condition precedent to me posting a few games here...so do us a favor and f&%koff douchebag and stay out of my threads!


     
    MaddenGuru
    MaddenGuru
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1508
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 1:51 PM ET #19

    Complete joke this thread ends up in the box...mods should take the dicks out of their mouths and be ashamed of themselves this site is such a circus...

    GL GH this guy KingScorpio is a consistent arrogant piece of shit for someone who isn't worth two cents as a capper.

    Reply
    Complete joke this thread ends up in the box...mods should take the dicks out of their mouths and be ashamed of themselves this site is such a circus...

    GL GH this guy KingScorpio is a consistent arrogant piece of shit for someone who isn't worth two cents as a capper.

     
    electricladylnd
    electricladylnd
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1947
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 2:06 PM ET #20

    You know I can kinda see both sides here


    On one hand all GH does is post his picks and if people dont like his picks then stay out of the thread

    GH I have no problem with. Guy has had good seasons and bad. I like reading his plays and thoughts and the guy has had a shitty season, happens to everyone.

    The guys i think are the morons are the guys who still just blindly tail GH. I mean really, get a fukn brain or a life of yyour own. You are THAT dumb and unable to cap yourself that you blindly tail a guy down 60 units??? Thats idiocy at its finest!!!!


    KingScorpio sure is douchey at times but I do get a little tired of hearing all the moron followers jock this guy when the ship is just SINKING. With that said Im not hating on GH but to hear some of these "tailers" and their "oh here we go big finish GH!!!" just reeks of inexperience, immaturity, and that old pipe dream of the "winning capper"
    Reply
    You know I can kinda see both sides here


    On one hand all GH does is post his picks and if people dont like his picks then stay out of the thread

    GH I have no problem with. Guy has had good seasons and bad. I like reading his plays and thoughts and the guy has had a shitty season, happens to everyone.

    The guys i think are the morons are the guys who still just blindly tail GH. I mean really, get a fukn brain or a life of yyour own. You are THAT dumb and unable to cap yourself that you blindly tail a guy down 60 units??? Thats idiocy at its finest!!!!


    KingScorpio sure is douchey at times but I do get a little tired of hearing all the moron followers jock this guy when the ship is just SINKING. With that said Im not hating on GH but to hear some of these "tailers" and their "oh here we go big finish GH!!!" just reeks of inexperience, immaturity, and that old pipe dream of the "winning capper"
     
    5_for_Fighting
    5_for_Fighting
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 6681
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 2:40 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    A solid 3-1 yesterday with two dogs. Not a bad first day back. Not in love with the card today:

    WASHINGTON -115 (1.75 UNITS)

    HOUSTON -115 (1.25 UNITS)

    UNDER WHITE SOX/DET 1ST 5 INNS 4 RUNS (-120) (1.5 UNITS)*



    * if you don't have access to a F5 line, I would still go under 7.5 for the game.

    For those of you obsessed in yesterday's thread with my baseball record, feel free to go back a few months and do the math.

    I had a bad run and a tough season so far. It's Labor Day weekend and I don't feel like spending my time doing the math.


    HAPPY LABOR DAY TO EVERYONE!


    i am surprised you didn't get the Nats at + money today

     Yesterday Toronto @ + 180 at the time you posted

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    A solid 3-1 yesterday with two dogs. Not a bad first day back. Not in love with the card today:

    WASHINGTON -115 (1.75 UNITS)

    HOUSTON -115 (1.25 UNITS)

    UNDER WHITE SOX/DET 1ST 5 INNS 4 RUNS (-120) (1.5 UNITS)*



    * if you don't have access to a F5 line, I would still go under 7.5 for the game.

    For those of you obsessed in yesterday's thread with my baseball record, feel free to go back a few months and do the math.

    I had a bad run and a tough season so far. It's Labor Day weekend and I don't feel like spending my time doing the math.


    HAPPY LABOR DAY TO EVERYONE!


    i am surprised you didn't get the Nats at + money today

     Yesterday Toronto @ + 180 at the time you posted

     
    5_for_Fighting
    5_for_Fighting
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 6681
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 2:43 PM ET #22

    Matchbook within 10 minutes of post

    MONEYLINES
    09/05 20:22 -102 / -109
    09/05 20:43 -101 / -109
    09/05 22:06 -105 / -109
    09/05 22:28 -101 / -109
    09/05 23:58 +105 / -109
    09/05 23:58 +105 / -110
    09/05 23:58 +105 / -108
    09/05 23:58 +105 / -110
    09/05 23:58 +105 / -109
    09/06 03:55 +101 / -109
    09/06 04:02 -101 / -109
    09/06 06:54 +102 / -109
    09/06 06:54 +102 / -105
    09/06 08:30 +104 / -105
    09/06 08:53 +102 / -105
    09/06 08:55 +103 / -105
    09/06 09:14 +104 / -105
    09/06 09:14 +104 / -109
    09/06 09:14 +104 / -111
    09/06 09:43 +109 / -111
    09/06 09:43 +109 / -113
    09/06 09:43 +109 / -110
    09/06 09:55 +104 / -110
    09/06 09:58 +105 / -110
    09/06 10:20 +109 / -116
    09/06 10:20 +109 / -118
    09/06 10:22 +106 / -112
    09/06 10:29 +109 / -112
    09/06 10:29 +109 / -111
    09/06 10:45 +111 / -112
    09/06 10:55 +113 / -115
    09/06 10:55 +113 / -117
    09/06 10:56 +114 / -117
    09/06 10:56 +114 / -118
    09/06 11:02 +116 / -118
    09/06 11:03 +114 / -118
    09/06 11:03 +116 / -121
    09/06 11:04 +117 / -120
    09/06 11:04 +117 / -118
    09/06 11:06 +116 / -117
    09/06 11:06 +117 / -118
    09/06 11:07 +123 / -128
    09/06 11:07 +122 / -128
    09/06 11:08 +119 / -124
    09/06 11:08 +119 / -121
    09/06 11:09 +118 / -119
    09/06 11:09 +118 / -120
    09/06 11:09 +118 / -119
    09/06 11:12 +119 / -121
    09/06 11:13 +118 / -121
    09/06 11:14 +119 / -121
    09/06 11:14 +119 / -120
    09/06 11:33 +118 / -120
    09/06 11:33 +118 / -123
    09/06 11:37 +122 / -124
    09/06 11:39 +123 / -124
    09/06 11:39 +123 / -128
    09/06 11:42 +124 / -128
    09/06 11:42 +124 / -127
    09/06 11:43 +125 / -127
    09/06 11:43 +125 / -126
    09/06 11:43 +125 / -127
    09/06 11:43 +125 / -126
    09/06 12:21 +126 / -127
    09/06 12:28 +125 / -127
    09/06 12:37 +126 / -127
    09/06 12:49 +127 / -128
    09/06 12:49 +127 / -131
    09/06 12:49 +127 / -129
    09/06 12:49 +127 / -128
    09/06 12:53 +130 / -131
    09/06 12:57 +127 / -131
    09/06 12:59 +128 / -131
    09/06 13:00 +129 / -131
    09/06 13:01 +130 / -131
    09/06 13:03 +128 / -130
    09/06 13:03 +127 / -137
    09/06 13:03 +129 / -137
    09/06 13:06 +137 / -147
    Reply
    Matchbook within 10 minutes of post

    MONEYLINES
    09/05 20:22 -102 / -109
    09/05 20:43 -101 / -109
    09/05 22:06 -105 / -109
    09/05 22:28 -101 / -109
    09/05 23:58 +105 / -109
    09/05 23:58 +105 / -110
    09/05 23:58 +105 / -108
    09/05 23:58 +105 / -110
    09/05 23:58 +105 / -109
    09/06 03:55 +101 / -109
    09/06 04:02 -101 / -109
    09/06 06:54 +102 / -109
    09/06 06:54 +102 / -105
    09/06 08:30 +104 / -105
    09/06 08:53 +102 / -105
    09/06 08:55 +103 / -105
    09/06 09:14 +104 / -105
    09/06 09:14 +104 / -109
    09/06 09:14 +104 / -111
    09/06 09:43 +109 / -111
    09/06 09:43 +109 / -113
    09/06 09:43 +109 / -110
    09/06 09:55 +104 / -110
    09/06 09:58 +105 / -110
    09/06 10:20 +109 / -116
    09/06 10:20 +109 / -118
    09/06 10:22 +106 / -112
    09/06 10:29 +109 / -112
    09/06 10:29 +109 / -111
    09/06 10:45 +111 / -112
    09/06 10:55 +113 / -115
    09/06 10:55 +113 / -117
    09/06 10:56 +114 / -117
    09/06 10:56 +114 / -118
    09/06 11:02 +116 / -118
    09/06 11:03 +114 / -118
    09/06 11:03 +116 / -121
    09/06 11:04 +117 / -120
    09/06 11:04 +117 / -118
    09/06 11:06 +116 / -117
    09/06 11:06 +117 / -118
    09/06 11:07 +123 / -128
    09/06 11:07 +122 / -128
    09/06 11:08 +119 / -124
    09/06 11:08 +119 / -121
    09/06 11:09 +118 / -119
    09/06 11:09 +118 / -120
    09/06 11:09 +118 / -119
    09/06 11:12 +119 / -121
    09/06 11:13 +118 / -121
    09/06 11:14 +119 / -121
    09/06 11:14 +119 / -120
    09/06 11:33 +118 / -120
    09/06 11:33 +118 / -123
    09/06 11:37 +122 / -124
    09/06 11:39 +123 / -124
    09/06 11:39 +123 / -128
    09/06 11:42 +124 / -128
    09/06 11:42 +124 / -127
    09/06 11:43 +125 / -127
    09/06 11:43 +125 / -126
    09/06 11:43 +125 / -127
    09/06 11:43 +125 / -126
    09/06 12:21 +126 / -127
    09/06 12:28 +125 / -127
    09/06 12:37 +126 / -127
    09/06 12:49 +127 / -128
    09/06 12:49 +127 / -131
    09/06 12:49 +127 / -129
    09/06 12:49 +127 / -128
    09/06 12:53 +130 / -131
    09/06 12:57 +127 / -131
    09/06 12:59 +128 / -131
    09/06 13:00 +129 / -131
    09/06 13:01 +130 / -131
    09/06 13:03 +128 / -130
    09/06 13:03 +127 / -137
    09/06 13:03 +129 / -137
    09/06 13:06 +137 / -147
     
    rickster2312
    rickster2312
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 14477
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 3:17 PM ET #23

    no need to worry about the record anyway folks,  we all know it was a loser and never legit anyway,  if you go back to the first day of baseball this year gamehunter told us that he would not be posting the real ines he was using due to the constant  bitching about his lines, which has always been a joke, he will tell you the great matchbook and on line stories abour his lines but who is counting a few cents here or there over the course of a whole seasonlike it's that hard to find your record, just go to your last post takes about 3 minutes you sure made it be known about your SOLID 3-1 day but your overall bogus record with bogus lines from day one which you inflicted on the forum daily means nothing along with your great how to lose in baseball betting book have a nice day sir and know that you are a pathethic decieving joke.................
    Reply
    no need to worry about the record anyway folks,  we all know it was a loser and never legit anyway,  if you go back to the first day of baseball this year gamehunter told us that he would not be posting the real ines he was using due to the constant  bitching about his lines, which has always been a joke, he will tell you the great matchbook and on line stories abour his lines but who is counting a few cents here or there over the course of a whole seasonlike it's that hard to find your record, just go to your last post takes about 3 minutes you sure made it be known about your SOLID 3-1 day but your overall bogus record with bogus lines from day one which you inflicted on the forum daily means nothing along with your great how to lose in baseball betting book have a nice day sir and know that you are a pathethic decieving joke.................
     
    kurtiejoe
    kurtiejoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 1314
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 3:29 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by rickster2312:

    no need to worry about the record anyway folks,  we all know it was a loser and never legit anyway,  if you go back to the first day of baseball this year gamehunter told us that he would not be posting the real ines he was using due to the constant  bitching about his lines, which has always been a joke, he will tell you the great matchbook and on line stories abour his lines but who is counting a few cents here or there over the course of a whole seasonlike it's that hard to find your record, just go to your last post takes about 3 minutes you sure made it be known about your SOLID 3-1 day but your overall bogus record with bogus lines from day one which you inflicted on the forum daily means nothing along with your great how to lose in baseball betting book have a nice day sir and know that you are a pathethic decieving joke.................

    i before e except after c

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by rickster2312:

    no need to worry about the record anyway folks,  we all know it was a loser and never legit anyway,  if you go back to the first day of baseball this year gamehunter told us that he would not be posting the real ines he was using due to the constant  bitching about his lines, which has always been a joke, he will tell you the great matchbook and on line stories abour his lines but who is counting a few cents here or there over the course of a whole seasonlike it's that hard to find your record, just go to your last post takes about 3 minutes you sure made it be known about your SOLID 3-1 day but your overall bogus record with bogus lines from day one which you inflicted on the forum daily means nothing along with your great how to lose in baseball betting book have a nice day sir and know that you are a pathethic decieving joke.................

    i before e except after c

     
     
    5_for_Fighting
    5_for_Fighting
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 6681
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2010 - 3:33 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:


    For those of you obsessed in yesterday's thread with my baseball record, feel free to go back a few months and do the math.

    DONE

    6-17
    2010 SEASON: 232-284, -47.4740 Units
    Day off

    This may sound ludicrous. My performance has been absolutely abhorrent this season, however, I actually like today's card a lot. So if I get absolutely hammered today, I will know it's really the point to take time off.

    CINCINNATI +105 (1.5 units) ( Reds were favored )
    WIN +1.575

    CUBS -115 (1.5 units) WIN 1.5 units

    PITTSBURGH +118 (1.75 units)
    LOSE 1.75
     
    CLEVELAND -109 (1.5 units) LOSE 1.635
     
    ATLANTA -114 (1.5 units) WIN 1.5
     
    ARIZONA +135 (1.75 units) LOSE 1.75
     
    HOUSTON EVEN (1.75 units) LOSE 1.75

    UNDER COL/MINN 1ST 5 INNS 3.5 RUNS (-120) (1.25 UNITS)
    WIN 1.25
    4-4
    -1.06

     
    7-16 236-288, -48.5340 Units

    Today:

    CUBS -127 (1.5 UNITS) - The Cubs' bats are suddenly coming to life. Aramis Ramirez certainly wasn't going to hit .160 all season and Derrek Lee, .230. I expect a solid second half run from the Cubbies. Meanwhile, Bazooka Joe Blanton has been a bit of a pinata of late. WIN + 1.5

    ASTROS -105 (1.25 UNITS) - I like Brett Myers and Zach Duke hasn't been sharp of late. Weird stat of the day:The Pirates are 6-24 when Zach Duke starts on Fridays throughout his career. Not sure I understand that trend, but 80% in my favor doesn't hurt my confidence. Astros are 6-0 this season over the Bucs. WIN .1.25

    UNDER MILW/ATL 1ST 5 INNINGS 4.5 (-115) (1.5 UNITS) - Simply put. My friend BetCrimes1984 informs me that in Atlanta's last 13 games, more than 4 runs have only been scored once in the first 5 innings|
    LOSE 1.725

    FLORIDA +108 (1.5 UNITS) - Fish can hit fastballers and Nolasco is get into rhythm. Strasburg is getting too much road respect. Nolasco is 6-2 in his career against the Nats.
    LOSE 1.5

    DODGERS +122 (1.5 UNITS) - Still not sold on the Cards or their bullpen. Garcia is human after all having allowed 9 runs in his L14 1/3 innings.
    LOSE 1.5

    ARIZONA - (1.5 UNITS) - Dan Haren's team in 9-4 against the Padres when he starts against them. In his career he is 5-1 against them withn a 3.14 ERA and 1.138 WHIP meanwhile, Jon Garland has gone south of late and over his career, he has a 6.47 ERA and 1.594 WHIP against the Dbacks. Petco is a perfect park for haren's tendencies.
    LOSE 1.5 ( They were a pickem in many places, but I will count it as + 100 )

    METS +117 (1.5 UNITS) - Mets hit lefties well and Niese has been better than Zito of late. Niese is 6-1 his L7 starts with a 2.61 ERA.
    LOSE 1.5

    DETROIT -140 (1.25 UNITS) - Scherzer has been dominant of late and the Tigers lineup matches up well against Westbrook. Bullpn advantage = Tigers also.
    LOSE 1.75

    BOSTON +115 (1.25 UNITS) - Lewis has dominated the lesser teams but has struggled against some of the better ones.Texas is 21-43 on the road against left handed starters the L3 years.  I see value in the Sawx.
    LOSE 1.25

    SEATTLE +124 (1.25 UNITS) - King Felix at this price against Weaver who struggled a bit of late is worth my investment.Weaver has allowed 9 runs in his L12 1/3 innings. Felix is 20-6 against winning teams the last 2 season.
    LOSE 1.25

    2-8  - 9.22
    YTD
    238-296, -57.754 Units

     
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:


    For those of you obsessed in yesterday's thread with my baseball record, feel free to go back a few months and do the math.

    DONE

    6-17
    2010 SEASON: 232-284, -47.4740 Units
    Day off

    This may sound ludicrous. My performance has been absolutely abhorrent this season, however, I actually like today's card a lot. So if I get absolutely hammered today, I will know it's really the point to take time off.

    CINCINNATI +105 (1.5 units) ( Reds were favored )
    WIN +1.575

    CUBS -115 (1.5 units) WIN 1.5 units

    PITTSBURGH +118 (1.75 units)
    LOSE 1.75
     
    CLEVELAND -109 (1.5 units) LOSE 1.635
     
    ATLANTA -114 (1.5 units) WIN 1.5
     
    ARIZONA +135 (1.75 units) LOSE 1.75
     
    HOUSTON EVEN (1.75 units) LOSE 1.75

    UNDER COL/MINN 1ST 5 INNS 3.5 RUNS (-120) (1.25 UNITS)
    WIN 1.25
    4-4
    -1.06

     
    7-16 236-288, -48.5340 Units

    Today:

    CUBS -127 (1.5 UNITS) - The Cubs' bats are suddenly coming to life. Aramis Ramirez certainly wasn't going to hit .160 all season and Derrek Lee, .230. I expect a solid second half run from the Cubbies. Meanwhile, Bazooka Joe Blanton has been a bit of a pinata of late. WIN + 1.5

    ASTROS -105 (1.25 UNITS) - I like Brett Myers and Zach Duke hasn't been sharp of late. Weird stat of the day:The Pirates are 6-24 when Zach Duke starts on Fridays throughout his career. Not sure I understand that trend, but 80% in my favor doesn't hurt my confidence. Astros are 6-0 this season over the Bucs. WIN .1.25

    UNDER MILW/ATL 1ST 5 INNINGS 4.5 (-115) (1.5 UNITS) - Simply put. My friend BetCrimes1984 informs me that in Atlanta's last 13 games, more than 4 runs have only been scored once in the first 5 innings|
    LOSE 1.725

    FLORIDA +108 (1.5 UNITS) - Fish can hit fastballers and Nolasco is get into rhythm. Strasburg is getting too much road respect. Nolasco is 6-2 in his career against the Nats.
    LOSE 1.5

    DODGERS +122 (1.5 UNITS) - Still not sold on the Cards or their bullpen. Garcia is human after all having allowed 9 runs in his L14 1/3 innings.
    LOSE 1.5

    ARIZONA - (1.5 UNITS) - Dan Haren's team in 9-4 against the Padres when he starts against them. In his career he is 5-1 against them withn a 3.14 ERA and 1.138 WHIP meanwhile, Jon Garland has gone south of late and over his career, he has a 6.47 ERA and 1.594 WHIP against the Dbacks. Petco is a perfect park for haren's tendencies.
    LOSE 1.5 ( They were a pickem in many places, but I will count it as + 100 )

    METS +117 (1.5 UNITS) - Mets hit lefties well and Niese has been better than Zito of late. Niese is 6-1 his L7 starts with a 2.61 ERA.
    LOSE 1.5

    DETROIT -140 (1.25 UNITS) - Scherzer has been dominant of late and the Tigers lineup matches up well against Westbrook. Bullpn advantage = Tigers also.
    LOSE 1.75

    BOSTON +115 (1.25 UNITS) - Lewis has dominated the lesser teams but has struggled against some of the better ones.Texas is 21-43 on the road against left handed starters the L3 years.  I see value in the Sawx.
    LOSE 1.25

    SEATTLE +124 (1.25 UNITS) - King Felix at this price against Weaver who struggled a bit of late is worth my investment.Weaver has allowed 9 runs in his L12 1/3 innings. Felix is 20-6 against winning teams the last 2 season.
    LOSE 1.25

    2-8  - 9.22
    YTD
    238-296, -57.754 Units

     
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 753
    • PART DEUX 206
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,992
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,102
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,566
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,117
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,934
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,843

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.