He actually Lost his sight in both eyes. He just struck out again. Thanks Mikey. I am + $300 tonight from your strikeout. Thanks Mikey. Let's see if you can k 3 times again tonight for the hat trick. So I can throw my hat in my yard and my dogs can chase it down for me. They love it when you strike out three times
@bigred84
He actually Lost his sight in both eyes. He just struck out again. Thanks Mikey. I am + $300 tonight from your strikeout. Thanks Mikey. Let's see if you can k 3 times again tonight for the hat trick. So I can throw my hat in my yard and my dogs can chase it down for me. They love it when you strike out three times
2 more strikeouts for the "great Mike Trout"! Thank you Mikey, keep them coming. I was again +300 with you striking out two times tonight. Tomorrow, I'll be making the same bet. You're worthless dude. But don't stop playing, don't retire, don't sit on the bench, PLEASE KEEP PLAYING BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING ME THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. How can I make money with your fat ass on the bench? KEEP PLAYING, KEEP STRIKING OUT, KEEP WINNING ME $300 A NIGHT.
2 more strikeouts for the "great Mike Trout"! Thank you Mikey, keep them coming. I was again +300 with you striking out two times tonight. Tomorrow, I'll be making the same bet. You're worthless dude. But don't stop playing, don't retire, don't sit on the bench, PLEASE KEEP PLAYING BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING ME THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. How can I make money with your fat ass on the bench? KEEP PLAYING, KEEP STRIKING OUT, KEEP WINNING ME $300 A NIGHT.
Two more strikeouts tonight. Thanks Little Mikey . I am +300 again. This is boring. I thought gambling was supposed to be a challenge. I thought gambling was supposed to be hard!? This is easy, it's not even fun anymore
Two more strikeouts tonight. Thanks Little Mikey . I am +300 again. This is boring. I thought gambling was supposed to be a challenge. I thought gambling was supposed to be hard!? This is easy, it's not even fun anymore