Louisville is ranked #6? huh. what? come again? tell me why that is. Whats good is that people are thinking they have beaten the marquettes, and uconns the past 5 games. They have played a nobody schedule, and gotten smoked by notre dame.
Louisville will be lucky to win 2 more games this season. I guarenteee you they will struggle down the road and in the big east tournament. They won't even be ranked in 3 weeks.
Good chance GEORGETOWN wins by 20 or more, but i will take 10 or more points for big plus money easily.
Louisville only wins this game if G'town embarrases themselves or players just don't care, and that ain't happening.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Louisville is ranked #6? huh. what? come again? tell me why that is. Whats good is that people are thinking they have beaten the marquettes, and uconns the past 5 games. They have played a nobody schedule, and gotten smoked by notre dame.
Louisville will be lucky to win 2 more games this season. I guarenteee you they will struggle down the road and in the big east tournament. They won't even be ranked in 3 weeks.
Good chance GEORGETOWN wins by 20 or more, but i will take 10 or more points for big plus money easily.
Louisville only wins this game if G'town embarrases themselves or players just don't care, and that ain't happening.
Louisville is ranked #6? huh. what? come again? tell me why that is. Whats good is that people are thinking they have beaten the marquettes, and uconns the past 5 games. They have played a nobody schedule, and gotten smoked by notre dame.
Louisville will be lucky to win 2 more games this season. I guarenteee you they will struggle down the road and in the big east tournament. They won't even be ranked in 3 weeks.
Good chance GEORGETOWN wins by 20 or more, but i will take 10 or more points for big plus money easily.
Louisville only wins this game if G'town embarrases themselves or players just don't care, and that ain't happening.
Your a freakkin retard. Can I book your bet that Lousiville will be ranked in 3 weeks?
Quote Originally Posted by SoonerCountry:
Louisville is ranked #6? huh. what? come again? tell me why that is. Whats good is that people are thinking they have beaten the marquettes, and uconns the past 5 games. They have played a nobody schedule, and gotten smoked by notre dame.
Louisville will be lucky to win 2 more games this season. I guarenteee you they will struggle down the road and in the big east tournament. They won't even be ranked in 3 weeks.
Good chance GEORGETOWN wins by 20 or more, but i will take 10 or more points for big plus money easily.
Louisville only wins this game if G'town embarrases themselves or players just don't care, and that ain't happening.
Your a freakkin retard. Can I book your bet that Lousiville will be ranked in 3 weeks?
They have beaten Pittsburgh and Villanova, are those nobodies? Georgetown has some good wins as well but they have lost to some mediocre teams as well. I feel safe with my money on the ville!
Onto another bet, does anyone think that Kansas line looks a lot better now that Griffin is out for the game? I can't find a thread on this.
They have beaten Pittsburgh and Villanova, are those nobodies? Georgetown has some good wins as well but they have lost to some mediocre teams as well. I feel safe with my money on the ville!
Onto another bet, does anyone think that Kansas line looks a lot better now that Griffin is out for the game? I can't find a thread on this.