Posted:
#76
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:
"...written in lipstick on your body?" Do you realize you just asked a complete stranger to write on themselves with lipstick and post it on line? Quote Originally Posted by MereuLaTimp:
Now you know he is a guy. He starts a thread looking for men, then has the balls to say something to others about "fantasies" Male? Female? Either way, you are dumb as phuck Post a link of you with "I am a covers female" written in lipstick on your body $1000 says you can't or won't. Heck, I will make it $20, something you can afford Put up or shut up Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:
Maybe he is is still single because of this "I want to pretend I am a woman and pick up men on Covers.com" fantasy
Keep revealing your true fantasies publicly LOLMaybe he is is still single because of this "I want to pretend I am a woman and pick up men on Covers.com" fantasy
Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
