• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Looking for a boyfriend who likes to bet on sports

    1234 Next Last»
    MereuLaTimp
    iceman2003
    Trump201603
    ct4242
    FadeOnly
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1002
    Posts: 78
    1234 Next Last»
     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 4:28 PM ET #1

    I'm a recently divorced 39 years old mother of two a$$hole kids who are more like their father and threfore decided to stay with him. I'm a free spirited woman. Won two beauty contests 20 or so years ago and can still turn heads.
    I'm a biatch, from Long Island and I love Islanders. 
    I'm serious. I had serious drug and alcohol problems but I'm cured and all freshly reborn believer.
    Hit me with your credentials
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I'm a recently divorced 39 years old mother of two a$$hole kids who are more like their father and threfore decided to stay with him. I'm a free spirited woman. Won two beauty contests 20 or so years ago and can still turn heads.
    I'm a biatch, from Long Island and I love Islanders. 
    I'm serious. I had serious drug and alcohol problems but I'm cured and all freshly reborn believer.
    Hit me with your credentials
     
    iceman2003
    iceman2003
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 1381
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 4:29 PM ET #2

      11 inches....lets do this
    Reply
      11 inches....lets do this
     
    Trump201603
    Trump201603
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 4071
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 4:31 PM ET #3

    Lol, 
    Reply
    Lol, 
     
    ct4242
    ct4242
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 643
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 4:31 PM ET #4

    I'm up 11.1 units this year... how bout that

    Reply

    I'm up 11.1 units this year... how bout that

     
    FadeOnly
    FadeOnly
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 16675
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 4:32 PM ET #5

    Reply
     
    Jars
    Jars
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 6268
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 4:33 PM ET #6

    Too bad I like the Leafs & I'm married & I'm old & a Canadian but Seriously Good Luck to you! 
    Reply
    Too bad I like the Leafs & I'm married & I'm old & a Canadian but Seriously Good Luck to you! 
     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 4:34 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman2003:

      11 inches....lets do this
    11 inches? You don't need me darling. You can blow yourself any given time. Why bother getting into the relationship?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman2003:

      11 inches....lets do this
    11 inches? You don't need me darling. You can blow yourself any given time. Why bother getting into the relationship?
     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 4:35 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by ct4242:

    I'm up 11.1 units this year... how bout that

    I've got money. Don't need yours. Wanna have fun going to Vegas and $hit
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ct4242:

    I'm up 11.1 units this year... how bout that

    I've got money. Don't need yours. Wanna have fun going to Vegas and $hit
     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 4:39 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Jars:

    Too bad I like the Leafs & I'm married & I'm old & a Canadian but Seriously Good Luck to you! 
    I don't mind about nothing else besides you being a Leafs fan. I don't need manic depression next to me. I hardly got rid off my Rangers loving husband. Enoughj of that $hit. But thanks for the compliment!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jars:

    Too bad I like the Leafs & I'm married & I'm old & a Canadian but Seriously Good Luck to you! 
    I don't mind about nothing else besides you being a Leafs fan. I don't need manic depression next to me. I hardly got rid off my Rangers loving husband. Enoughj of that $hit. But thanks for the compliment!
     
    kidvegas03
    kidvegas03
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 1515
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 4:39 PM ET #10

    tie a bag of bricks to your leg, find a lake and jump in for us. and take your attention whoring account with you please. people are trying to make money in here. ??

    Reply

    tie a bag of bricks to your leg, find a lake and jump in for us. and take your attention whoring account with you please. people are trying to make money in here. ??

     
    D-loc
    D-loc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 1589
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 4:45 PM ET #11

    Hi, I'm 38 with a small pecker and I'm broke with a gambling addiction,  but I'll take you to Vegas and give you a good time..

    Reply

    Hi, I'm 38 with a small pecker and I'm broke with a gambling addiction,  but I'll take you to Vegas and give you a good time..

     
    bettingforfun
    bettingforfun
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 2042
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 4:46 PM ET #12

    Why does MereuLaTimp talk like a dude?
    Reply
    Why does MereuLaTimp talk like a dude?
     
    Trump201603
    Trump201603
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 4071
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 4:46 PM ET #13

    If you’re so attractive and desirable then why can’t you find a husband or sugar daddy at a bar or else where?


    Scam inbound, careful folks 
    Reply
    If you’re so attractive and desirable then why can’t you find a husband or sugar daddy at a bar or else where?


    Scam inbound, careful folks 
     
    kidvegas03
    kidvegas03
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 1515
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 4:50 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Trump201603:

    If you’re so attractive and desirable then why can’t you find a husband or sugar daddy at a bar or else where?Scam inbound, careful folks

    there will be one dude in this forum who tries to hook up with this fake account. id put 5k in that lol

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Trump201603:

    If you’re so attractive and desirable then why can’t you find a husband or sugar daddy at a bar or else where?Scam inbound, careful folks

    there will be one dude in this forum who tries to hook up with this fake account. id put 5k in that lol

     
    midnightprowl
    midnightprowl
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 8779
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 4:51 PM ET #15

    This is 100% scam. She will go to vegas. She will go to hotel with you than door opens with 5 guys and want money.... Lol
    Reply
    This is 100% scam. She will go to vegas. She will go to hotel with you than door opens with 5 guys and want money.... Lol
     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 5:06 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by kidvegas03:

    tie a bag of bricks to your leg, find a lake and jump in for us. and take your attention whoring account with you please. people are trying to make money in here. ??

    Is Stevie Wonder officiating the Giants game? It wasn't close to Horse Collar.
    And you - what's wrong with you? You don't llike women?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kidvegas03:

    tie a bag of bricks to your leg, find a lake and jump in for us. and take your attention whoring account with you please. people are trying to make money in here. ??

    Is Stevie Wonder officiating the Giants game? It wasn't close to Horse Collar.
    And you - what's wrong with you? You don't llike women?
     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 5:09 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by kidvegas03:

    there will be one dude in this forum who tries to hook up with this fake account. id put 5k in that lol

    Very shovinistic of you to think that only men can hit on women and not the other way around. Ok. So, you don't get to get me. What else? make your own thresd for Boys Only
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kidvegas03:

    there will be one dude in this forum who tries to hook up with this fake account. id put 5k in that lol

    Very shovinistic of you to think that only men can hit on women and not the other way around. Ok. So, you don't get to get me. What else? make your own thresd for Boys Only
     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 5:11 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Trump201603:

    If you’re so attractive and desirable then why can’t you find a husband or sugar daddy at a bar or else where?


    Scam inbound, careful folks 
    I am attractive. Very attractive. Seems like way oiut of your league since you can't believe that attra tive women can or woul;d hit on you. I am divorced (you can't read too) and I do not need a sugar daddy cause I've got money of my own. 
    Now, which part of what I wrote you can't comprehend?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump201603:

    If you’re so attractive and desirable then why can’t you find a husband or sugar daddy at a bar or else where?


    Scam inbound, careful folks 
    I am attractive. Very attractive. Seems like way oiut of your league since you can't believe that attra tive women can or woul;d hit on you. I am divorced (you can't read too) and I do not need a sugar daddy cause I've got money of my own. 
    Now, which part of what I wrote you can't comprehend?
     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 5:14 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by midnightprowl:

    This is 100% scam. She will go to vegas. She will go to hotel with you than door opens with 5 guys and want money.... Lol
    It is actually fun. I'm surrounded by Gum Gums. Can't you people read? I do not need your stinky money. I am looking for fun. And it's ain't no fun going down to Vegas alone. Especially if you;re an attractive woman. 
    What is wrong with you people? Are you [laying with yourself so much that you forgot what the real woman tastes like?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightprowl:

    This is 100% scam. She will go to vegas. She will go to hotel with you than door opens with 5 guys and want money.... Lol
    It is actually fun. I'm surrounded by Gum Gums. Can't you people read? I do not need your stinky money. I am looking for fun. And it's ain't no fun going down to Vegas alone. Especially if you;re an attractive woman. 
    What is wrong with you people? Are you [laying with yourself so much that you forgot what the real woman tastes like?
     
    Trump201603
    Trump201603
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 4071
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 5:28 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by MereuLaTimp:

    I am attractive. Very attractive. Seems like way oiut of your league since you can't believe that attra tive women can or woul;d hit on you. I am divorced (you can't read too) and I do not need a sugar daddy cause I've got money of my own. 
    Now, which part of what I wrote you can't comprehend?

    Lol out of my league? You’re on a gambling website trying to advertise yourself. Don’t let the SN confuse you I’m a young stud in my late 20’s with a BA at a top 10 school in Boston. I wouldn’t look twice at you 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MereuLaTimp:

    I am attractive. Very attractive. Seems like way oiut of your league since you can't believe that attra tive women can or woul;d hit on you. I am divorced (you can't read too) and I do not need a sugar daddy cause I've got money of my own. 
    Now, which part of what I wrote you can't comprehend?

    Lol out of my league? You’re on a gambling website trying to advertise yourself. Don’t let the SN confuse you I’m a young stud in my late 20’s with a BA at a top 10 school in Boston. I wouldn’t look twice at you 
     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 5:42 PM ET #21

    Welcome back to covers Sarah Phillips...knew you couldnt stay away for long.

    https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1472971

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    Welcome back to covers Sarah Phillips...knew you couldnt stay away for long.

    https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1472971

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 6:16 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Trump201603:

    Quote Originally Posted by MereuLaTimp:

    I am attractive. Very attractive. Seems like way oiut of your league since you can't believe that attra tive women can or woul;d hit on you. I am divorced (you can't read too) and I do not need a sugar daddy cause I've got money of my own. Now, which part of what I wrote you can't comprehend?
    Lol out of my league? You’re on a gambling website trying to advertise yourself. Don’t let the SN confuse you I’m a young stud in my late 20’s with a BA at a top 10 school in Boston. I wouldn’t look twice at you

    an_laugh bachelor of (f)arts...

    an_laugh school

    With comedy like this, #mcga...making covers great again

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Trump201603:

    Quote Originally Posted by MereuLaTimp:

    I am attractive. Very attractive. Seems like way oiut of your league since you can't believe that attra tive women can or woul;d hit on you. I am divorced (you can't read too) and I do not need a sugar daddy cause I've got money of my own. Now, which part of what I wrote you can't comprehend?
    Lol out of my league? You’re on a gambling website trying to advertise yourself. Don’t let the SN confuse you I’m a young stud in my late 20’s with a BA at a top 10 school in Boston. I wouldn’t look twice at you

    an_laugh bachelor of (f)arts...

    an_laugh school

    With comedy like this, #mcga...making covers great again

     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 7:03 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    Welcome back to covers Sarah Phillips...knew you couldnt stay away for long. https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1472971

    That was a looooooong time ago. I remember her. She was goooood...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    Welcome back to covers Sarah Phillips...knew you couldnt stay away for long. https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1472971

    That was a looooooong time ago. I remember her. She was goooood...

     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 7:05 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by bettingforfun:

    Why does MereuLaTimp talk like a dude?

    You like me talking like a dude ah? Me love long time. Do I sound now like a Vietnamese dude to you? If I do - go check your sexual preferances boy

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bettingforfun:

    Why does MereuLaTimp talk like a dude?

    You like me talking like a dude ah? Me love long time. Do I sound now like a Vietnamese dude to you? If I do - go check your sexual preferances boy

     
     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 7:07 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    Quote Originally Posted by Trump201603:

    Quote Originally Posted by MereuLaTimp:

    I am attractive. Very attractive. Seems like way oiut of your league since you can't believe that attra tive women can or woul;d hit on you. I am divorced (you can't read too) and I do not need a sugar daddy cause I've got money of my own. Now, which part of what I wrote you can't comprehend?
    Lol out of my league? You’re on a gambling website trying to advertise yourself. Don’t let the SN confuse you I’m a young stud in my late 20’s with a BA at a top 10 school in Boston. I wouldn’t look twice at you
     bachelor of (f)arts...  school With comedy like this, #mcga...making covers great again

    I miss those old times. The covers were really great back then before the new dudes came in. I miss MrBator and mkbini and starvinmarvin(sportsmavin) and all those phixerous guys.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    Quote Originally Posted by Trump201603:

    Quote Originally Posted by MereuLaTimp:

    I am attractive. Very attractive. Seems like way oiut of your league since you can't believe that attra tive women can or woul;d hit on you. I am divorced (you can't read too) and I do not need a sugar daddy cause I've got money of my own. Now, which part of what I wrote you can't comprehend?
    Lol out of my league? You’re on a gambling website trying to advertise yourself. Don’t let the SN confuse you I’m a young stud in my late 20’s with a BA at a top 10 school in Boston. I wouldn’t look twice at you
     bachelor of (f)arts...  school With comedy like this, #mcga...making covers great again

    I miss those old times. The covers were really great back then before the new dudes came in. I miss MrBator and mkbini and starvinmarvin(sportsmavin) and all those phixerous guys.

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,393
    • Friday 10/02/2026 911
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,543
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,284
    • PART DEUX 296
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,488
    • Trump's legacy? 32,984
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,609
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 6,034
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,846

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.