• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Looking for a boyfriend who likes to bet on sports

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    packersbackers
    bigred84
    BWS77
    GimmeMoneyNow
    MereuLaTimp
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1002
    Posts: 78
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 7:33 PM ET #26

     
    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply
     
     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24445
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 7:37 PM ET #27

    Do u have a chicken leg...
    Reply
    Do u have a chicken leg...
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 8:14 PM ET #28

    Ride the BigUnit!   
    Reply
    Ride the BigUnit!   
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2018 - 8:53 PM ET #29

    You know, been gone a while, kind of bored on a Sunday evening, so I decide "What the heck, let's check in and see how things are going".

    This is the first thing I see.....



    Farewell Covers, unless I get bored again.....
    Reply
    You know, been gone a while, kind of bored on a Sunday evening, so I decide "What the heck, let's check in and see how things are going".

    This is the first thing I see.....



    Farewell Covers, unless I get bored again.....
     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2018 - 12:53 AM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    You know, been gone a while, kind of bored on a Sunday evening, so I decide "What the heck, let's check in and see how things are going".This is the first thing I see.....Farewell Covers, unless I get bored again.....

    Please. Please. Don't do that to covers and all the good folk here. I don't know how we gonna survive after you leave us again good Sir. Is there anything I can do for you?  I can stick a broomstick up your anus so you won't be bored for the next three months first stiching your anus and then removing the stiches. I still have to figure how you gonna take crap thou.

    Don't forget to close the door when you leave

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    You know, been gone a while, kind of bored on a Sunday evening, so I decide "What the heck, let's check in and see how things are going".This is the first thing I see.....Farewell Covers, unless I get bored again.....

    Please. Please. Don't do that to covers and all the good folk here. I don't know how we gonna survive after you leave us again good Sir. Is there anything I can do for you?  I can stick a broomstick up your anus so you won't be bored for the next three months first stiching your anus and then removing the stiches. I still have to figure how you gonna take crap thou.

    Don't forget to close the door when you leave

     
    Ganda
    Ganda
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 46890
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2018 - 3:10 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by MereuLaTimp:

    Please. Please. Don't do that to covers and all the good folk here. I don't know how we gonna survive after you leave us again good Sir. Is there anything I can do for you?  I can stick a broomstick up your anus so you won't be bored for the next three months first stiching your anus and then removing the stiches. I still have to figure how you gonna take crap thou.

    Don't forget to close the door when you leave



     If nothing else, she/he got Gimme down pat.......
    CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MereuLaTimp:

    Please. Please. Don't do that to covers and all the good folk here. I don't know how we gonna survive after you leave us again good Sir. Is there anything I can do for you?  I can stick a broomstick up your anus so you won't be bored for the next three months first stiching your anus and then removing the stiches. I still have to figure how you gonna take crap thou.

    Don't forget to close the door when you leave



     If nothing else, she/he got Gimme down pat.......
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2018 - 4:06 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    You know, been gone a while, kind of bored on a Sunday evening, so I decide "What the heck, let's check in and see how things are going".This is the first thing I see.....Farewell Covers, unless I get bored again.....

    I know, right? I've been busy with work stuff the past few so I have't really been on. I was about to jump in the Pack thread when I saw this.

    By the way, i'm 35 and I also have a large penis though not 13 inches. I make really good money and enjoy eating booty. Did I mention i'm Black? Also, I occasionally partake in adult beverages and/drugs, if you're working steps or something. Nothing crazy. Lil weed, probably some blow. Every now and then maybe some mushrooms or acid. Really a blue moon kinda of thing. Maybe once a year.

    And the eating booty is kind of a deal breaker if you're one of the few women not into that. It would be one-sided as I don't like my ass messed around with during sex. Also, i'm married so....

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    You know, been gone a while, kind of bored on a Sunday evening, so I decide "What the heck, let's check in and see how things are going".This is the first thing I see.....Farewell Covers, unless I get bored again.....

    I know, right? I've been busy with work stuff the past few so I have't really been on. I was about to jump in the Pack thread when I saw this.

    By the way, i'm 35 and I also have a large penis though not 13 inches. I make really good money and enjoy eating booty. Did I mention i'm Black? Also, I occasionally partake in adult beverages and/drugs, if you're working steps or something. Nothing crazy. Lil weed, probably some blow. Every now and then maybe some mushrooms or acid. Really a blue moon kinda of thing. Maybe once a year.

    And the eating booty is kind of a deal breaker if you're one of the few women not into that. It would be one-sided as I don't like my ass messed around with during sex. Also, i'm married so....

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2018 - 4:32 PM ET #33

    3sum Dimsum we all want to eat yourbum an_bounce

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    3sum Dimsum we all want to eat yourbum an_bounce

     
    jmw59
    jmw59
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 14430
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2018 - 4:38 PM ET #34

    interesting thread
    Reply
    interesting thread
     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2018 - 4:05 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    You know, been gone a while, kind of bored on a Sunday evening, so I decide "What the heck, let's check in and see how things are going".This is the first thing I see.....Farewell Covers, unless I get bored again.....
    I know, right? I've been busy with work stuff the past few so I have't really been on. I was about to jump in the Pack thread when I saw this. By the way, i'm 35 and I also have a large penis though not 13 inches. I make really good money and enjoy eating booty. Did I mention i'm Black? Also, I occasionally partake in adult beverages and/drugs, if you're working steps or something. Nothing crazy. Lil weed, probably some blow. Every now and then maybe some mushrooms or acid. Really a blue moon kinda of thing. Maybe once a year. And the eating booty is kind of a deal breaker if you're one of the few women not into that. It would be one-sided as I don't like my ass messed around with during sex. Also, i'm married so....

    Stop compensating yourself for your obvious deficiencies on my count. What you wrote here actually constitutes what you wish to be. I do have a masters degree kiddo. You wish to be Black with capital letter... You're probably a nerdy little white trash wanna be. You talk about the size of your penis. Do you really think that real men with REAL penises talk about their penises? Did you read anywhere I am looking for a penis? Or money? Shame on you little darling. You also mention you're married. So, you are most probably a:

    1.Little nerdy white trash wanna be with small penis. Well, still wouldn't care spending some time with you if you were funny.

    2. You're broke most of your pathetic life. But, that is still OK if you know how to have good time in moments of clarity from your wanna be big time cool dude with outdated drugs. Today it's a different chemical world out there.

    3. You're married....If you are - it is to another man which I don't mind. But, you're not my kind.

     

    Good news? If your penis is as big as you like the respectable forum members to know(still don't get for what purpose? - then go down on yourself darling. And don't use teeth if you still have any left. Most importantly - pull it out before you choke yourself because ....Ah. Enough. 

    Enjoy yourself peeanut man

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    You know, been gone a while, kind of bored on a Sunday evening, so I decide "What the heck, let's check in and see how things are going".This is the first thing I see.....Farewell Covers, unless I get bored again.....
    I know, right? I've been busy with work stuff the past few so I have't really been on. I was about to jump in the Pack thread when I saw this. By the way, i'm 35 and I also have a large penis though not 13 inches. I make really good money and enjoy eating booty. Did I mention i'm Black? Also, I occasionally partake in adult beverages and/drugs, if you're working steps or something. Nothing crazy. Lil weed, probably some blow. Every now and then maybe some mushrooms or acid. Really a blue moon kinda of thing. Maybe once a year. And the eating booty is kind of a deal breaker if you're one of the few women not into that. It would be one-sided as I don't like my ass messed around with during sex. Also, i'm married so....

    Stop compensating yourself for your obvious deficiencies on my count. What you wrote here actually constitutes what you wish to be. I do have a masters degree kiddo. You wish to be Black with capital letter... You're probably a nerdy little white trash wanna be. You talk about the size of your penis. Do you really think that real men with REAL penises talk about their penises? Did you read anywhere I am looking for a penis? Or money? Shame on you little darling. You also mention you're married. So, you are most probably a:

    1.Little nerdy white trash wanna be with small penis. Well, still wouldn't care spending some time with you if you were funny.

    2. You're broke most of your pathetic life. But, that is still OK if you know how to have good time in moments of clarity from your wanna be big time cool dude with outdated drugs. Today it's a different chemical world out there.

    3. You're married....If you are - it is to another man which I don't mind. But, you're not my kind.

     

    Good news? If your penis is as big as you like the respectable forum members to know(still don't get for what purpose? - then go down on yourself darling. And don't use teeth if you still have any left. Most importantly - pull it out before you choke yourself because ....Ah. Enough. 

    Enjoy yourself peeanut man

     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2018 - 5:07 PM ET #36

    I'll tell those of you who really wonder if I'm serious. Yes I am. Yes I will pay forbyour trip as long as you are fun. Money - I went 8-0 football long weekend together with MK (yes, the one from livegamestips), lost couple picks of my own and then again won big on Grand Salami under last night. So, 9-2 thursday thru monday was worth more than 3 grand for me. And that is more or less usual. So, all I need is a companion who likes betting and partying in Vegas. One serious man I can right away recognize here leaving an email or a phone number. I'll do the rest

    Reply

    I'll tell those of you who really wonder if I'm serious. Yes I am. Yes I will pay forbyour trip as long as you are fun. Money - I went 8-0 football long weekend together with MK (yes, the one from livegamestips), lost couple picks of my own and then again won big on Grand Salami under last night. So, 9-2 thursday thru monday was worth more than 3 grand for me. And that is more or less usual. So, all I need is a companion who likes betting and partying in Vegas. One serious man I can right away recognize here leaving an email or a phone number. I'll do the rest

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2018 - 5:20 PM ET #37

    this should be a good read 24hrs from now

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    this should be a good read 24hrs from now

     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2018 - 6:44 PM ET #38

    I hear Man City is a real high roller.  And he lives near you.  You should definitely hit him up.  Just make sure he’s done his chores first. 
    Reply
    I hear Man City is a real high roller.  And he lives near you.  You should definitely hit him up.  Just make sure he’s done his chores first. 
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2018 - 6:50 PM ET #39

    RuPaul? Is that you?

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    RuPaul? Is that you?

     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2018 - 7:14 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by kidvegas03:

    there will be one dude in this forum who tries to hook up with this fake account. id put 5k in that lol



    you won.   wanted me to PayPal 500 for a ticket.  scam.


    bigFnPOO
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kidvegas03:

    there will be one dude in this forum who tries to hook up with this fake account. id put 5k in that lol



    you won.   wanted me to PayPal 500 for a ticket.  scam.


     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2018 - 7:41 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    I hear Man City is a real high roller.  And he lives near you.  You should definitely hit him up.  Just make sure he’s done his chores first.

    I like soccer too. But football I meant is American Football. Sorry boys. Those days when Real and Barcelona, Bayern have a hard time picking wins - is time to stay away from soccer till the teams will make enough moneywinning on their own not winning to get their owners some bonuses. Man Utd included. 

    I'm more of  an NFL and college football kinda woman

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    I hear Man City is a real high roller.  And he lives near you.  You should definitely hit him up.  Just make sure he’s done his chores first.

    I like soccer too. But football I meant is American Football. Sorry boys. Those days when Real and Barcelona, Bayern have a hard time picking wins - is time to stay away from soccer till the teams will make enough moneywinning on their own not winning to get their owners some bonuses. Man Utd included. 

    I'm more of  an NFL and college football kinda woman

     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2018 - 7:44 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGfnPOO:

    Quote Originally Posted by kidvegas03:

    there will be one dude in this forum who tries to hook up with this fake account. id put 5k in that lol
    you won.   wanted me to PayPal 500 for a ticket.  scam.

    BIGfnPOO, or shoeshinebox or mr navy guy and so on and on. You're the last person I'd expect to lie just like that. What has happened to you? I expect full apology and nothing less for this BS you allowed yourself to write. See you in Reno Mr Ed......

    Apologize immediately please

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGfnPOO:

    Quote Originally Posted by kidvegas03:

    there will be one dude in this forum who tries to hook up with this fake account. id put 5k in that lol
    you won.   wanted me to PayPal 500 for a ticket.  scam.

    BIGfnPOO, or shoeshinebox or mr navy guy and so on and on. You're the last person I'd expect to lie just like that. What has happened to you? I expect full apology and nothing less for this BS you allowed yourself to write. See you in Reno Mr Ed......

    Apologize immediately please

     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2018 - 9:45 PM ET #43

    Date Category Home Team Away Team Pick W/L/P Units Odds Invested Return Profit

    2018-10-01 NFL DEN Broncos KC Chiefs Under 53 Win 5 -110 550.00 1,050.00 500.00

    2018-09-30 NFL ATL Falcons CIN Bengals Over 52 Win 5 -110 550.00 1,050.00 500.00

    2018-09-30 NFL DAL Cowboys DET Lions Away +2.5 Win 5 -110 550.00 1,050.00 500.00

    2018-09-30 NFL PIT Steelers BAL Ravens Away +3 Win 5 -110 550.00 1,050.00 500.00

    2018-09-29 NCAAFB Georgia Southern Arkansas State Home +3 Win 5 -110 550.00 1,050.00 500.00

    2018-09-29 NCAAFB Notre Dame Stanford Over 52 Win 5 -110 550.00 1,050.00 500.00

    2018-09-28 NCAAFB Harvard Rhode Island Away +3 Win 5 -110 550.00 1,050.00 500.00

    2018-09-27 NFL LA Rams MIN Vikings Over 24.5 First Half Win 5 105 500.00 1,025.00 525.00

    Those are the 8 games and now also Colorado MLB pick ic coming thru

    Reply

    Date Category Home Team Away Team Pick W/L/P Units Odds Invested Return Profit

    2018-10-01 NFL DEN Broncos KC Chiefs Under 53 Win 5 -110 550.00 1,050.00 500.00

    2018-09-30 NFL ATL Falcons CIN Bengals Over 52 Win 5 -110 550.00 1,050.00 500.00

    2018-09-30 NFL DAL Cowboys DET Lions Away +2.5 Win 5 -110 550.00 1,050.00 500.00

    2018-09-30 NFL PIT Steelers BAL Ravens Away +3 Win 5 -110 550.00 1,050.00 500.00

    2018-09-29 NCAAFB Georgia Southern Arkansas State Home +3 Win 5 -110 550.00 1,050.00 500.00

    2018-09-29 NCAAFB Notre Dame Stanford Over 52 Win 5 -110 550.00 1,050.00 500.00

    2018-09-28 NCAAFB Harvard Rhode Island Away +3 Win 5 -110 550.00 1,050.00 500.00

    2018-09-27 NFL LA Rams MIN Vikings Over 24.5 First Half Win 5 105 500.00 1,025.00 525.00

    Those are the 8 games and now also Colorado MLB pick ic coming thru

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2018 - 9:47 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    RuPaul? Is that you?

    Maybe its Anafisa's older cousin?

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    RuPaul? Is that you?

    Maybe its Anafisa's older cousin?

     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2018 - 10:45 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    RuPaul? Is that you?
    Maybe its Anafisa's older cousin?
    an_popcorn

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    RuPaul? Is that you?
    Maybe its Anafisa's older cousin?
    an_popcorn

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2018 - 11:46 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by MereuLaTimp:

    Stop compensating yourself for your obvious deficiencies on my count. What you wrote here actually constitutes what you wish to be. I do have a masters degree kiddo. You wish to be Black with capital letter... You're probably a nerdy little white trash wanna be. You talk about the size of your penis. Do you really think that real men with REAL penises talk about their penises? Did you read anywhere I am looking for a penis? Or money? Shame on you little darling. You also mention you're married. So, you are most probably a: 1.Little nerdy white trash wanna be with small penis. Well, still wouldn't care spending some time with you if you were funny. 2. You're broke most of your pathetic life. But, that is still OK if you know how to have good time in moments of clarity from your wanna be big time cool dude with outdated drugs. Today it's a different chemical world out there. 3. You're married....If you are - it is to another man which I don't mind. But, you're not my kind.   Good news? If your penis is as big as you like the respectable forum members to know(still don't get for what purpose? - then go down on yourself darling. And don't use teeth if you still have any left. Most importantly - pull it out before you choke yourself because ....Ah. Enough.  Enjoy yourself peeanut man

    In honor of my bro, Pack....OY VEY!!

    Where to start? First off, do you know how I know that you are actually the man with the small penis? It's because you don't realize that us with big penises talk about our heaters all of the time. I don't excessively talk about it, or use it as a pick up line, but i'm not bashful about it either. Dudes talk about d*cks. Mostly to other dudes. I'll let you unpack that one on your own, seeing as how you have a "Masters".

    Second, do you know how I know you're a guy in general? Real women don't come onto covers dot freakin' com looking for companionship. Make whatever b.s. claims you fancy, "I'm just an independent former beauty queen who brings home the beef and smokes it too who likes betting sports." We all know you're some SAF closet case looking for male attention. You're essentially what you accuse me off. A nerdy little white dude, whose wife probably caught him in women's panties, left and took the kids. Now you've created this female persona for yourself. Personally, I think you're really Sabanesque.

    I've got nothing to hide. I don't come in here making false claims or touting all the money I clock wagering. I come in here and crack a few jokes with the bros. And there are atleast 10 bros on this site that know if they are ever out my way there's an open invitation for rounds (and rails) if they are so inclined. I've got nothing to hide. You, on the other hand, with your offers of trips and fun times, will never actually meet up with any of these dudes. And we all know why.

    Lastly, the fact that you tried to call my drugs outdated shows you don't get out much. Weed never goes away, especially when you're dabbin' 90% wax. And coke has come back. Shrooms, acid, molly, all have there place on the party scene. You say that you had a drug problem. What were you on, meth? That's real cosmopolitan. Puts me and my week and blow and mushrooms right in our place.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MereuLaTimp:

    Stop compensating yourself for your obvious deficiencies on my count. What you wrote here actually constitutes what you wish to be. I do have a masters degree kiddo. You wish to be Black with capital letter... You're probably a nerdy little white trash wanna be. You talk about the size of your penis. Do you really think that real men with REAL penises talk about their penises? Did you read anywhere I am looking for a penis? Or money? Shame on you little darling. You also mention you're married. So, you are most probably a: 1.Little nerdy white trash wanna be with small penis. Well, still wouldn't care spending some time with you if you were funny. 2. You're broke most of your pathetic life. But, that is still OK if you know how to have good time in moments of clarity from your wanna be big time cool dude with outdated drugs. Today it's a different chemical world out there. 3. You're married....If you are - it is to another man which I don't mind. But, you're not my kind.   Good news? If your penis is as big as you like the respectable forum members to know(still don't get for what purpose? - then go down on yourself darling. And don't use teeth if you still have any left. Most importantly - pull it out before you choke yourself because ....Ah. Enough.  Enjoy yourself peeanut man

    In honor of my bro, Pack....OY VEY!!

    Where to start? First off, do you know how I know that you are actually the man with the small penis? It's because you don't realize that us with big penises talk about our heaters all of the time. I don't excessively talk about it, or use it as a pick up line, but i'm not bashful about it either. Dudes talk about d*cks. Mostly to other dudes. I'll let you unpack that one on your own, seeing as how you have a "Masters".

    Second, do you know how I know you're a guy in general? Real women don't come onto covers dot freakin' com looking for companionship. Make whatever b.s. claims you fancy, "I'm just an independent former beauty queen who brings home the beef and smokes it too who likes betting sports." We all know you're some SAF closet case looking for male attention. You're essentially what you accuse me off. A nerdy little white dude, whose wife probably caught him in women's panties, left and took the kids. Now you've created this female persona for yourself. Personally, I think you're really Sabanesque.

    I've got nothing to hide. I don't come in here making false claims or touting all the money I clock wagering. I come in here and crack a few jokes with the bros. And there are atleast 10 bros on this site that know if they are ever out my way there's an open invitation for rounds (and rails) if they are so inclined. I've got nothing to hide. You, on the other hand, with your offers of trips and fun times, will never actually meet up with any of these dudes. And we all know why.

    Lastly, the fact that you tried to call my drugs outdated shows you don't get out much. Weed never goes away, especially when you're dabbin' 90% wax. And coke has come back. Shrooms, acid, molly, all have there place on the party scene. You say that you had a drug problem. What were you on, meth? That's real cosmopolitan. Puts me and my week and blow and mushrooms right in our place.

     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 1:21 AM ET #47

    Man city is a user name here on Covers.   No affiliation with soccer.  You should check him out.  He’s real spank bank material 
    Reply
    Man city is a user name here on Covers.   No affiliation with soccer.  You should check him out.  He’s real spank bank material 
     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 1:43 AM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Stop compensating yourself for your obvious deficiencies on my count. What you wrote here actually constitutes what you wish to be. I do have a masters degree kiddo. You wish to be Black with capital letter... You're probably a nerdy little white trash wanna be. You talk about the size of your penis. Do you really think that real men with REAL penises talk about their penises? Did you read anywhere I am looking for a penis? Or money? Shame on you little darling. You also mention you're married. So, you are most probably a: 1.Little nerdy white trash wanna be with small penis. Well, still wouldn't care spending some time with you if you were funny. 2. You're broke most of your pathetic life. But, that is still OK if you know how to have good time in moments of clarity from your wanna be big time cool dude with outdated drugs. Today it's a different chemical world out there. 3. You're married....If you are - it is to another man which I don't mind. But, you're not my kind.   Good news? If your penis is as big as you like the respectable forum members to know(still don't get for what purpose? - then go down on yourself darling. And don't use teeth if you still have any left. Most importantly - pull it out before you choke yourself because ....Ah. Enough.  Enjoy yourself peeanut man

    In honor of my bro, Pack....OY VEY!!

    Where to start? First off, do you know how I know that you are actually the man with the small penis? It's because you don't realize that us with big penises talk about our heaters all of the time. I don't excessively talk about it, or use it as a pick up line, but i'm not bashful about it either. Dudes talk about d*cks. Mostly to other dudes. I'll let you unpack that one on your own, seeing as how you have a "Masters".

    Second, do you know how I know you're a guy in general? Real women don't come onto covers dot freakin' com looking for companionship. Make whatever b.s. claims you fancy, "I'm just an independent former beauty queen who brings home the beef and smokes it too who likes betting sports." We all know you're some SAF closet case looking for male attention. You're essentially what you accuse me off. A nerdy little white dude, whose wife probably caught him in women's panties, left and took the kids. Now you've created this female persona for yourself. Personally, I think you're really Sabanesque.

    I've got nothing to hide. I don't come in here making false claims or touting all the money I clock wagering. I come in here and crack a few jokes with the bros. And there are atleast 10 bros on this site that know if they are ever out my way there's an open invitation for rounds (and rails) if they are so inclined. I've got nothing to hide. You, on the other hand, with your offers of trips and fun times, will never actually meet up with any of these dudes. And we all know why.

    Lastly, the fact that you tried to call my drugs outdated shows you don't get out much. Weed never goes away, especially when you're dabbin' 90% wax. And coke has come back. Shrooms, acid, molly, all have there place on the party scene. You say that you had a drug problem. What were you on, meth? That's real cosmopolitan. Puts me and my week and blow and mushrooms right in our place.

    Wow....
    I didn't realize your penis was that small, sorry. 
    I also didn't relize you're into men, sorry.  I have nothing against men loving men. I simply didn't realize you were one of those.
    Now I finally connect the dots and realize why you have such an urge to talk about your imaginery BIG penis.........with OTHER MEN (according to what you just wrote above).
    I also know OYVEY people and realize you must be undergoing lots of peer pressure since the day you realized all of the described above (being a men loving man and having a small penis).
    As far as questioning my feminism - it is funny for me. I don't know how it's for you but to me it is very funny. It's surreal. Growing up I wished many times to be a man and was sort of a tomboy. But once the maturity kicked inn that has stopped. You, on the other hand, always stayed a poor soul and my heart goes out to you.
    Dear covers members reading those words - please all hold our virtual hands together and accept who we really are and help poor lost soul Stumptown stu to accept who he is and live in peace with himself.
    Thank you
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Stop compensating yourself for your obvious deficiencies on my count. What you wrote here actually constitutes what you wish to be. I do have a masters degree kiddo. You wish to be Black with capital letter... You're probably a nerdy little white trash wanna be. You talk about the size of your penis. Do you really think that real men with REAL penises talk about their penises? Did you read anywhere I am looking for a penis? Or money? Shame on you little darling. You also mention you're married. So, you are most probably a: 1.Little nerdy white trash wanna be with small penis. Well, still wouldn't care spending some time with you if you were funny. 2. You're broke most of your pathetic life. But, that is still OK if you know how to have good time in moments of clarity from your wanna be big time cool dude with outdated drugs. Today it's a different chemical world out there. 3. You're married....If you are - it is to another man which I don't mind. But, you're not my kind.   Good news? If your penis is as big as you like the respectable forum members to know(still don't get for what purpose? - then go down on yourself darling. And don't use teeth if you still have any left. Most importantly - pull it out before you choke yourself because ....Ah. Enough.  Enjoy yourself peeanut man

    In honor of my bro, Pack....OY VEY!!

    Where to start? First off, do you know how I know that you are actually the man with the small penis? It's because you don't realize that us with big penises talk about our heaters all of the time. I don't excessively talk about it, or use it as a pick up line, but i'm not bashful about it either. Dudes talk about d*cks. Mostly to other dudes. I'll let you unpack that one on your own, seeing as how you have a "Masters".

    Second, do you know how I know you're a guy in general? Real women don't come onto covers dot freakin' com looking for companionship. Make whatever b.s. claims you fancy, "I'm just an independent former beauty queen who brings home the beef and smokes it too who likes betting sports." We all know you're some SAF closet case looking for male attention. You're essentially what you accuse me off. A nerdy little white dude, whose wife probably caught him in women's panties, left and took the kids. Now you've created this female persona for yourself. Personally, I think you're really Sabanesque.

    I've got nothing to hide. I don't come in here making false claims or touting all the money I clock wagering. I come in here and crack a few jokes with the bros. And there are atleast 10 bros on this site that know if they are ever out my way there's an open invitation for rounds (and rails) if they are so inclined. I've got nothing to hide. You, on the other hand, with your offers of trips and fun times, will never actually meet up with any of these dudes. And we all know why.

    Lastly, the fact that you tried to call my drugs outdated shows you don't get out much. Weed never goes away, especially when you're dabbin' 90% wax. And coke has come back. Shrooms, acid, molly, all have there place on the party scene. You say that you had a drug problem. What were you on, meth? That's real cosmopolitan. Puts me and my week and blow and mushrooms right in our place.

    Wow....
    I didn't realize your penis was that small, sorry. 
    I also didn't relize you're into men, sorry.  I have nothing against men loving men. I simply didn't realize you were one of those.
    Now I finally connect the dots and realize why you have such an urge to talk about your imaginery BIG penis.........with OTHER MEN (according to what you just wrote above).
    I also know OYVEY people and realize you must be undergoing lots of peer pressure since the day you realized all of the described above (being a men loving man and having a small penis).
    As far as questioning my feminism - it is funny for me. I don't know how it's for you but to me it is very funny. It's surreal. Growing up I wished many times to be a man and was sort of a tomboy. But once the maturity kicked inn that has stopped. You, on the other hand, always stayed a poor soul and my heart goes out to you.
    Dear covers members reading those words - please all hold our virtual hands together and accept who we really are and help poor lost soul Stumptown stu to accept who he is and live in peace with himself.
    Thank you
     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 1:49 AM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    Man city is a user name here on Covers.   No affiliation with soccer.  You should check him out.  He’s real spank bank material 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    Man city is a user name here on Covers.   No affiliation with soccer.  You should check him out.  He’s real spank bank material 
     
     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 1:51 AM ET #50

    Colorado and under have both won
    Reply
    Colorado and under have both won
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,393
    • Friday 10/02/2026 911
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,543
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,284
    • PART DEUX 296
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,488
    • Trump's legacy? 32,984
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,609
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 6,034
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,846

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.