Long Game Revisited
Update on new/ older wagers in the hopper. Florida @ 9-1 to win the Tourney, 30$. May get to monetize in a couple weeks or so. Baseball wagers JUDGE under 48.5 HR'S @ -115, ROOKER for the A's over 33.5 HR'S @ -1.10 and LOGAN GILBERT to win the CY YOUNG in the A.L. @ 16-1. 100$ EACH. I don't bet baseball till after the All-star break but look at box scores all the time as I follow my Tigers daily. Their O/U is 82.5 -1.15 which is where I set the # so couldn't make a wager. Still waiting on Wings to make the playoffs
and Raptors under 30.5 wins ![]()
Update on new/ older wagers in the hopper. Florida @ 9-1 to win the Tourney, 30$. May get to monetize in a couple weeks or so. Baseball wagers JUDGE under 48.5 HR'S @ -115, ROOKER for the A's over 33.5 HR'S @ -1.10 and LOGAN GILBERT to win the CY YOUNG in the A.L. @ 16-1. 100$ EACH. I don't bet baseball till after the All-star break but look at box scores all the time as I follow my Tigers daily. Their O/U is 82.5 -1.15 which is where I set the # so couldn't make a wager. Still waiting on Wings to make the playoffs
and Raptors under 30.5 wins ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,266
- PART DEUX 214
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,108
- Cleveland Bettors 2,624
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,208
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,138
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,040
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
