Latinos
*Mushroom* When all my family get in the peeeekup, there's not mushroom.
* Texas * My fren always Texas me when I'm not home wondering where I'm at!
*Herpes* Me and my fren ordered pizza. I got mine piece and she got herpes.
*Chicken wing* My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing.
*Harassment* My wife caught me in bed with another women and I told her "Honey, harassment nothing to me."
*Bishop* My wife fell down the stair so I had to pick the bishop.
*Body wash* I want to go to the club but no body wash my kids.
*Budweiser* That women over there has a nice body, budweiser face so ugly
*Mushroom* When all my family get in the peeeekup, there's not mushroom.
* Texas * My fren always Texas me when I'm not home wondering where I'm at!
*Herpes* Me and my fren ordered pizza. I got mine piece and she got herpes.
*Chicken wing* My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing.
*Harassment* My wife caught me in bed with another women and I told her "Honey, harassment nothing to me."
*Bishop* My wife fell down the stair so I had to pick the bishop.
*Body wash* I want to go to the club but no body wash my kids.
*Budweiser* That women over there has a nice body, budweiser face so ugly
I bumped into Latinos every day and not one of them can put together a simple sentence in English. I also bumped into Asians, Indians, Africans, etc and they have a very good understanding of the English language. Are Latinos too lazy to learn the language? Or they just don't have the brain capacity to learn the language? Also, it doesn't help that these Latinos have 10 kids and most of them are on welfare. And why are most of them work at McDonalds? I can't sleep tonight until I know the answers to these questions. Thanks
I bumped into Latinos every day and not one of them can put together a simple sentence in English. I also bumped into Asians, Indians, Africans, etc and they have a very good understanding of the English language. Are Latinos too lazy to learn the language? Or they just don't have the brain capacity to learn the language? Also, it doesn't help that these Latinos have 10 kids and most of them are on welfare. And why are most of them work at McDonalds? I can't sleep tonight until I know the answers to these questions. Thanks
Visit their respective countries and you'll see what it means to be employed here in this country., especially at McDonalds. A job most whites will not take because of the stigma attached to it.
English is not an easy language to learn - trying to learn it is respectable.![]()
Visit their respective countries and you'll see what it means to be employed here in this country., especially at McDonalds. A job most whites will not take because of the stigma attached to it.
English is not an easy language to learn - trying to learn it is respectable.![]()
I bumped into Latinos every day and not one of them can put together a simple sentence in English. I also bumped into Asians, Indians, Africans, etc and they have a very good understanding of the English language. Are Latinos too lazy to learn the language? Or they just don't have the brain capacity to learn the language? Also, it doesn't help that these Latinos have 10 kids and most of them are on welfare. And why are most of them work at McDonalds? I can't sleep tonight until I know the answers to these questions. Thanks
What is bumped into people? You slam into a Latino and they just start mumbling nonsense to you? Have you ever heard some Asians speak? You think they have a good grasp on the English language?
Also thank goodness there are no large black or white families on welfare just those damned Latinos.
I bumped into Latinos every day and not one of them can put together a simple sentence in English. I also bumped into Asians, Indians, Africans, etc and they have a very good understanding of the English language. Are Latinos too lazy to learn the language? Or they just don't have the brain capacity to learn the language? Also, it doesn't help that these Latinos have 10 kids and most of them are on welfare. And why are most of them work at McDonalds? I can't sleep tonight until I know the answers to these questions. Thanks
What is bumped into people? You slam into a Latino and they just start mumbling nonsense to you? Have you ever heard some Asians speak? You think they have a good grasp on the English language?
Also thank goodness there are no large black or white families on welfare just those damned Latinos.
Just look at them and say "SHATTAH".
They will look back at you.
Stare at them and say "SHATTAH" again.
They will look back at you again inquisitively.
Then tell them, "SHATTAH FUCK UP!"
Just look at them and say "SHATTAH".
They will look back at you.
Stare at them and say "SHATTAH" again.
They will look back at you again inquisitively.
Then tell them, "SHATTAH FUCK UP!"
wow you sure do bump into a lot of people. are you too lazy to get out of their way or are you too stupid to realize you need glasses? maybe you should get a job so you arent out there bumping into these hard working people.
wow you sure do bump into a lot of people. are you too lazy to get out of their way or are you too stupid to realize you need glasses? maybe you should get a job so you arent out there bumping into these hard working people.
Visit their respective countries and you'll see what it means to be employed here in this country., especially at McDonalds. A job most whites will not take because of the stigma attached to it.
English is not an easy language to learn - trying to learn it is respectable.![]()
There are plenty of white americans that butcher the english language....................& I'm sure you've traveled enough to know that americans are pretty lazy about learning another language. Just about everywhere I've been the avg joe knows at least 2 languages........their native speak & english (whether it's good or not you can at least converse with them). I know a guy that used to be in the Cirque that can speak 5 languages.............& never went to school to learn any of them other than his native russian. I wish I could do that.
Visit their respective countries and you'll see what it means to be employed here in this country., especially at McDonalds. A job most whites will not take because of the stigma attached to it.
English is not an easy language to learn - trying to learn it is respectable.![]()
There are plenty of white americans that butcher the english language....................& I'm sure you've traveled enough to know that americans are pretty lazy about learning another language. Just about everywhere I've been the avg joe knows at least 2 languages........their native speak & english (whether it's good or not you can at least converse with them). I know a guy that used to be in the Cirque that can speak 5 languages.............& never went to school to learn any of them other than his native russian. I wish I could do that.
they know english but they're not talking to you so they speak spanish!
good people, hot women, good beer
Yuma is 71% mexican and mexican women love white boys, we have jobs and don't beat them![]()
they know english but they're not talking to you so they speak spanish!
good people, hot women, good beer
Yuma is 71% mexican and mexican women love white boys, we have jobs and don't beat them![]()
Learning another language is difficult. I think if you're around it constantly, you can pick up on it quicker. I took 4 years of espanol in high school but can barely keep up w/ a conversation because I'm not around it. I also took 2 semesters of Italian in college but can barely speak it for the same reason. Writing and reading is no problem, but speaking it is tough stuff.
Learning another language is difficult. I think if you're around it constantly, you can pick up on it quicker. I took 4 years of espanol in high school but can barely keep up w/ a conversation because I'm not around it. I also took 2 semesters of Italian in college but can barely speak it for the same reason. Writing and reading is no problem, but speaking it is tough stuff.
jesus how many racists can we get in one thread????????????????????????????????
oh, there are a lot more here
jesus how many racists can we get in one thread????????????????????????????????
oh, there are a lot more here
jesus how many racists can we get in one thread????????????????????????????????
So why was one banned.
And you guys are right learning English is very hard especially when one word can mean 10 different things. Any of you guys try learning to speak a new language. Not easy. Plus the stereo type. My wife is from the Ukraine and still has an accent but trust me men find it sexy. I sure do.
jesus how many racists can we get in one thread????????????????????????????????
So why was one banned.
And you guys are right learning English is very hard especially when one word can mean 10 different things. Any of you guys try learning to speak a new language. Not easy. Plus the stereo type. My wife is from the Ukraine and still has an accent but trust me men find it sexy. I sure do.
but latinos make up a very large percentage of the laborers in the U.S. they accept the jobs that most people wouldn't even think of doing. who cares that they don't speak english. they are respectful, hard working people. some of those other groups of people you mention have come to this country thinking the american people owe them something.
When I was in high school we would work the tomatoe fields or pick grapes. Yes a lot of Latinos and good people. Never complain and we were working in 100 degree heat. I do agree some people take advantage of the goverment programs but some think they all do. They just want a better live and are willing to work hard for it. Its a two way street and I see both points.
but latinos make up a very large percentage of the laborers in the U.S. they accept the jobs that most people wouldn't even think of doing. who cares that they don't speak english. they are respectful, hard working people. some of those other groups of people you mention have come to this country thinking the american people owe them something.
When I was in high school we would work the tomatoe fields or pick grapes. Yes a lot of Latinos and good people. Never complain and we were working in 100 degree heat. I do agree some people take advantage of the goverment programs but some think they all do. They just want a better live and are willing to work hard for it. Its a two way street and I see both points.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,394
- Sunday 10/04/2026 687
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,333
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,543
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,822
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,228
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,872
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,847
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
