Inside the link below is 1 minute of Sophie Cunningham.
Indiana Fever's Sophie Cunningham
I LOVE this bitch !
Sophie Cunningham
The POINT is to win the game..https://sports.yahoo.com/articles/sophie-cunningham-pointing-meme-viral-193900959.html?fr=yhssrp_catchall
I LOVE this bitch !
Sophie Cunningham
The POINT is to win the game..https://sports.yahoo.com/articles/sophie-cunningham-pointing-meme-viral-193900959.html?fr=yhssrp_catchall
During Saturday night's UFC 329 event in Las Vegas, Sophie Cunningham served as a last-minute ring girl for the event. UFC President Dana White said that Cunningham took on the role only about eight minutes before the fight.
"I love Sophie Cunningham, man," White said, via Uncrowned Combat on X. "We have created a relationship, and she was here tonight. When she walked in she goes, 'Oh I want to walk around that (Octagon). I said, 'Then, you're going to walk around it.' She is fun."
Cunningham got the opportunity to walk through the octagon and pose with the card before the fight.
During Saturday night's UFC 329 event in Las Vegas, Sophie Cunningham served as a last-minute ring girl for the event. UFC President Dana White said that Cunningham took on the role only about eight minutes before the fight.
"I love Sophie Cunningham, man," White said, via Uncrowned Combat on X. "We have created a relationship, and she was here tonight. When she walked in she goes, 'Oh I want to walk around that (Octagon). I said, 'Then, you're going to walk around it.' She is fun."
Cunningham got the opportunity to walk through the octagon and pose with the card before the fight.
Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: Average player+ buttee face/= cunningham is that your way of saying she is out of your league???
It is so funny you guys think everyone is hot - just because they aren’t fat
- no wonder you guys see no problem in raping children
Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: Average player+ buttee face/= cunningham is that your way of saying she is out of your league???
It is so funny you guys think everyone is hot - just because they aren’t fat
- no wonder you guys see no problem in raping children
Quote Originally Posted by tryn2makeabuck: Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: Average player+ buttee face/= cunningham is that your way of saying she is out of your league??? It is so funny you guys think everyone is hot - just because they aren’t fat - no wonder you guys see no problem in raping children
User Has been reported
Quote Originally Posted by tryn2makeabuck: Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: Average player+ buttee face/= cunningham is that your way of saying she is out of your league??? It is so funny you guys think everyone is hot - just because they aren’t fat - no wonder you guys see no problem in raping children
User Has been reported
Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by tryn2makeabuck: Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: Average player+ buttee face/= cunningham is that your way of saying she is out of your league??? It is so funny you guys think everyone is hot - just because they aren’t fat - no wonder you guys see no problem in raping children User Has been reported
For what ? It is not my fault you have bad taste in women and a big part of yours are fat ! Neither is it a lie that pretty much no one has been punished nor investigated for their connection to Epstein over there (don’t see you being outraged by that) - so hard to punish me for pointing that out #no-regrets
Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by tryn2makeabuck: Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: Average player+ buttee face/= cunningham is that your way of saying she is out of your league??? It is so funny you guys think everyone is hot - just because they aren’t fat - no wonder you guys see no problem in raping children User Has been reported
For what ? It is not my fault you have bad taste in women and a big part of yours are fat ! Neither is it a lie that pretty much no one has been punished nor investigated for their connection to Epstein over there (don’t see you being outraged by that) - so hard to punish me for pointing that out #no-regrets
Mostly because it normally shuts them up - or have them call for mom and dad (the mods) btw it isn’t extreme at all - if you don’t mind the Epstein case not being investigated over there and some people brought to justice = you don’t mind pedophilia - that is just a fact
- we are also just much more honest over here - this is nothing compared to what I would tell Slim to his face if I ever had the misfortune of meeting him
Mostly because it normally shuts them up - or have them call for mom and dad (the mods) btw it isn’t extreme at all - if you don’t mind the Epstein case not being investigated over there and some people brought to justice = you don’t mind pedophilia - that is just a fact
- we are also just much more honest over here - this is nothing compared to what I would tell Slim to his face if I ever had the misfortune of meeting him
This girl looks like any girl you could meet at a gas station - or your yearly “I can’t find a boyfriend” convention
This girl looks like any girl you could meet at a gas station - or your yearly “I can’t find a boyfriend” convention
I am sure Slim can give some clarity on that - Slim have you ever met her in your conquest of finding a boyfriend ?
![]()
<- slim
I am sure Slim can give some clarity on that - Slim have you ever met her in your conquest of finding a boyfriend ?
![]()
<- slim
Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:
-"we are also just much more honest over here - this is nothing compared to what I would tell Slim to his face if I ever had the misfortune of meeting him"
The chances of that ever happening are slim to none. Since you have displayed, that you don't have the social skills to enter the boundaries.of my social circle..
Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:
-"we are also just much more honest over here - this is nothing compared to what I would tell Slim to his face if I ever had the misfortune of meeting him"
The chances of that ever happening are slim to none. Since you have displayed, that you don't have the social skills to enter the boundaries.of my social circle..
I would say it is more due to the fact you are at least 4000 miles away from me - in the country I would least want to visit on this planet (and I have no desire to ever meet you - so that would be a weird if we ever did) ! But ok if that makes you sleep better at night fine with me - is this Sophie chick part of your social circle - is that why you look past her flaws appearance wise of which she has many
I would say it is more due to the fact you are at least 4000 miles away from me - in the country I would least want to visit on this planet (and I have no desire to ever meet you - so that would be a weird if we ever did) ! But ok if that makes you sleep better at night fine with me - is this Sophie chick part of your social circle - is that why you look past her flaws appearance wise of which she has many
I am sure Slim can give some clarity on that - Slim have you ever met her in your conquest of finding a boyfriend ? <- slim
![]()
<- slim
REPORT USER
The content maybe abusive or harmful
I am sure Slim can give some clarity on that - Slim have you ever met her in your conquest of finding a boyfriend ? <- slim
![]()
<- slim
REPORT USER
The content maybe abusive or harmful
@Calde13 She showed up at a UFC fight and maga leader dana white made her a maga celebrity, only reason this stupid thread was made.
This is completely untrue............... JEG53
The author of this thread posted nothing about Sophie at UFC ..
@Calde13 She showed up at a UFC fight and maga leader dana white made her a maga celebrity, only reason this stupid thread was made.
This is completely untrue............... JEG53
The author of this thread posted nothing about Sophie at UFC ..
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,330
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,357
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,174
- PART DEUX 253
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,280
- Week 5 Money 6,932
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,429
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,755
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
