Big city game tonight #1 BENNETT 27.5. WNY MARITIME Thought this line would be closer to 40 ..Do have some concerns that the TIGERS will be looking ahead to the huge game next week at #2 Lancaster ..
Uggg Bennett up to -33.5
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:
Big city game tonight #1 BENNETT 27.5. WNY MARITIME Thought this line would be closer to 40 ..Do have some concerns that the TIGERS will be looking ahead to the huge game next week at #2 Lancaster ..
Fool, tries to spam/make a bunch of nonsense posts to avoid this one being seen. Nope. Encore.
----
Appreciate it MODS
BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context ..
I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ...
####################
The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half.
I mean, seriously..it's just freaking idiotic. Just dumb. Just so gloriously effing stupid.
Fool, tries to spam/make a bunch of nonsense posts to avoid this one being seen. Nope. Encore.
----
Appreciate it MODS
BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context ..
I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ...
####################
The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half.
I mean, seriously..it's just freaking idiotic. Just dumb. Just so gloriously effing stupid.
Fool, tries to spam/make a bunch of nonsense posts to avoid this one being seen. Nope. Encore. ---- Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... #################### The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half. I mean, seriously..it's just freaking idiotic. Just dumb. Just so gloriously effing stupid.
I said what I said ..
If I had something to hide I wouldn't have Posted it for everyone to read ...
Are you drunk like your hero Henry Ruggs ??
Like McGregor and I said ...
I want to take this chance to apologize to absolutely nobody.
The Double Up does whatever the F wants
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals:
Fool, tries to spam/make a bunch of nonsense posts to avoid this one being seen. Nope. Encore. ---- Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... #################### The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half. I mean, seriously..it's just freaking idiotic. Just dumb. Just so gloriously effing stupid.
I said what I said ..
If I had something to hide I wouldn't have Posted it for everyone to read ...
Are you drunk like your hero Henry Ruggs ??
Like McGregor and I said ...
I want to take this chance to apologize to absolutely nobody.
Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals: Fool, tries to spam/make a bunch of nonsense posts to avoid this one being seen. Nope. Encore. ---- Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... #################### The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half. I mean, seriously..it's just freaking idiotic. Just dumb. Just so gloriously effing stupid. I said what I said .. If I had something to hide I wouldn't have Posted it for everyone to read ... Are you drunk like your hero Henry Ruggs ?? Like McGregor and I said ... I want to take this chance to apologize to absolutely nobody. The Double Up does whatever the F wants
Appreciate it MODS
BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context ..
I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ...
####################
The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half.
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:
Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals: Fool, tries to spam/make a bunch of nonsense posts to avoid this one being seen. Nope. Encore. ---- Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... #################### The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half. I mean, seriously..it's just freaking idiotic. Just dumb. Just so gloriously effing stupid. I said what I said .. If I had something to hide I wouldn't have Posted it for everyone to read ... Are you drunk like your hero Henry Ruggs ?? Like McGregor and I said ... I want to take this chance to apologize to absolutely nobody. The Double Up does whatever the F wants
Appreciate it MODS
BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context ..
I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ...
####################
The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half.
Big city game tonight #1 BENNETT 27.5. WNY MARITIME Thought this line would be closer to 40 ..Do have some concerns that the TIGERS will be looking ahead to the huge game next week at #2 Lancaster ..
Made it all the way up to -42.5...Total was Posted 30 minutes before kickoff at 56.5
FADED my squad with a massive game vs #2 on deck ...Took WNY MARITIME +40 for $60 ...Went up to 42.5 almost right after I bet it ..
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:
Big city game tonight #1 BENNETT 27.5. WNY MARITIME Thought this line would be closer to 40 ..Do have some concerns that the TIGERS will be looking ahead to the huge game next week at #2 Lancaster ..
Made it all the way up to -42.5...Total was Posted 30 minutes before kickoff at 56.5
FADED my squad with a massive game vs #2 on deck ...Took WNY MARITIME +40 for $60 ...Went up to 42.5 almost right after I bet it ..
@chic-cardinals Im letting racism slide now ... Just appreciating people showing who they are , and what they think is funny ... Won't hold it against them , Best of Blessings and Peace to All !!
You're a blithering idiot.
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:
@chic-cardinals Im letting racism slide now ... Just appreciating people showing who they are , and what they think is funny ... Won't hold it against them , Best of Blessings and Peace to All !!
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals: Fool, tries to spam/make a bunch of nonsense posts to avoid this one being seen. Nope. Encore. ---- Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... #################### The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half. I mean, seriously..it's just freaking idiotic. Just dumb. Just so gloriously effing stupid. I said what I said .. If I had something to hide I wouldn't have Posted it for
Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... #################### The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half.
Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... #################### The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half
Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals:
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals: Fool, tries to spam/make a bunch of nonsense posts to avoid this one being seen. Nope. Encore. ---- Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... #################### The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half. I mean, seriously..it's just freaking idiotic. Just dumb. Just so gloriously effing stupid. I said what I said .. If I had something to hide I wouldn't have Posted it for
Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... #################### The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half.
Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... #################### The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half
@chic-cardinals You can't prove that a simulation bot or me wrote it ... Bc you believe whatever MSM tells you .. Let me help you break free
Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... ##########################
The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:
@chic-cardinals You can't prove that a simulation bot or me wrote it ... Bc you believe whatever MSM tells you .. Let me help you break free
Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... ##########################
The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: @chic-cardinals You can't prove that a simulation bot or me wrote it ... Bc you believe whatever MSM tells you .. Let me help you break free Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... ########################## The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half
Quote: Originally Posted by chic-cardinals]Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: @chic-cardinals You can't prove that a simulation bot or me wrote it ... Bc you believe whatever MSM tells you .. Let me help you break free Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... ########################## The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half
Quote: Originally Posted by chic-cardinals]Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: @chic-cardinals You can't prove that a simulation bot or me wrote it ... Bc you believe whatever MSM tells you .. Let me help you break free Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... ########################## The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half
Quote: Originally Posted by chic-cardinals]Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: @chic-cardinals You can't prove that a simulation bot or me wrote it ... Bc you believe whatever MSM tells you .. Let me help you break free Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... ########################## The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals:
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: @chic-cardinals You can't prove that a simulation bot or me wrote it ... Bc you believe whatever MSM tells you .. Let me help you break free Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... ########################## The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half
Quote: Originally Posted by chic-cardinals]Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: @chic-cardinals You can't prove that a simulation bot or me wrote it ... Bc you believe whatever MSM tells you .. Let me help you break free Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... ########################## The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half
Quote: Originally Posted by chic-cardinals]Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: @chic-cardinals You can't prove that a simulation bot or me wrote it ... Bc you believe whatever MSM tells you .. Let me help you break free Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... ########################## The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half
Quote: Originally Posted by chic-cardinals]Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: @chic-cardinals You can't prove that a simulation bot or me wrote it ... Bc you believe whatever MSM tells you .. Let me help you break free Appreciate it MODS BigRed is really a good dude ...He didn't mean it , and it was directed at someone as a joke during their ongoing parody...All is good , took it out of context .. I'm going to let all racism slide moving forward ...Just please give me the freedom to laugh it off, especially in the box ... ########################## The entire post is some of the dumbest, most incoherent, bizarre hypocrisy ever written. Especially the second half