I laid off the game because it went to -3 .... no doubt Eddie is the man
but I can’t give up 2 extra pts on a game... just like Butler line moving on me the other night so I didn’t bet. Learned a lesson. Get the bet in early!!! Thank goodness Mcaferty hit both FT’s. Had Iowa -2.5 2H. Plus I played Iowa in game at +15. But had Indiana under 39.5 2H. I’ll take 2-1. No doubt Eddie has turn my season around regardless. ![]()
![]()
I would NOT bet on Indiana -1.5+ tonight cause a loss it WILL be!!
I laid off the game because it went to -3 .... no doubt Eddie is the man
but I can’t give up 2 extra pts on a game... just like Butler line moving on me the other night so I didn’t bet. Learned a lesson. Get the bet in early!!! Thank goodness Mcaferty hit both FT’s. Had Iowa -2.5 2H. Plus I played Iowa in game at +15. But had Indiana under 39.5 2H. I’ll take 2-1. No doubt Eddie has turn my season around regardless. ![]()
![]()
I hope you told them wise guys to take at st Louie blues. Gloria Gloria I think I got ya numbah. Glory gloriaaaa. We went blues ![]()
I hope you told them wise guys to take at st Louie blues. Gloria Gloria I think I got ya numbah. Glory gloriaaaa. We went blues ![]()
Straight you destroyed me last night man. I had stanford, UCLA first half and E Wash first half your killing me. Hopefully you’ll have some winners today
Straight you destroyed me last night man. I had stanford, UCLA first half and E Wash first half your killing me. Hopefully you’ll have some winners today
Ok peeps. Here is real info for you 1. Indiana is a tout play. The so called professional touts are releasing Indiana which creates a line move considered as “Steam”. There is no real steam behind it. The only thing behind it is to make people think there is steam behind it. 2. The public here in Jersey sportsbooks are all over Indiana with already 71% of the tickets being on Indiana. 3. Some very bad ass people (the world knows them as wise guys) are big on Iowa! In fact every wise guy in the Tri State is on Iowa plus the 1.5. Indiana tonight is much like West Virginia last night. A bullshit steam move that had no steam behind it at all because every wise guy was on Kansas! Do yourselves a huge favor and either bet the ranch in Iowa plus 1.5 or stay far far away from Indiana because I can assure you that Indiana has zero chance of covering the -1.5 tonight. Zero!!!
I've been doing this for many years. If you are basing your picks on "touts", "wise guys" and how much money is on a team, you will not win consistently. I do look at that, but it is only one tiny factor out of 20 things that go into capping a game.
Ok peeps. Here is real info for you 1. Indiana is a tout play. The so called professional touts are releasing Indiana which creates a line move considered as “Steam”. There is no real steam behind it. The only thing behind it is to make people think there is steam behind it. 2. The public here in Jersey sportsbooks are all over Indiana with already 71% of the tickets being on Indiana. 3. Some very bad ass people (the world knows them as wise guys) are big on Iowa! In fact every wise guy in the Tri State is on Iowa plus the 1.5. Indiana tonight is much like West Virginia last night. A bullshit steam move that had no steam behind it at all because every wise guy was on Kansas! Do yourselves a huge favor and either bet the ranch in Iowa plus 1.5 or stay far far away from Indiana because I can assure you that Indiana has zero chance of covering the -1.5 tonight. Zero!!!
I've been doing this for many years. If you are basing your picks on "touts", "wise guys" and how much money is on a team, you will not win consistently. I do look at that, but it is only one tiny factor out of 20 things that go into capping a game.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,447
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,365
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,956
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,521
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,888
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,358
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,319
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,890
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
