Here you go Shrimp
I think he was #29 though...I'm not sure...![]()
I thought your first answer was right but im not so sure now.
I think he was #29 though...I'm not sure...![]()
I thought your first answer was right but im not so sure now.
Blow me you fuckin alias. You are a symbol of what is wrong here.
Blow me you fuckin alias. You are a symbol of what is wrong here.
Blow me you fuckin alias. You are a symbol of what is wrong here.
Calling me a symbol of what is wrong, when you are the one HINTING at racism.
You cry in another post about trying to get banned. Be a man tough guy. Don't HINT at anything, if you want out so bad
![]()
"This site isn't fun anymore...." ![]()
Blow me you fuckin alias. You are a symbol of what is wrong here.
Calling me a symbol of what is wrong, when you are the one HINTING at racism.
You cry in another post about trying to get banned. Be a man tough guy. Don't HINT at anything, if you want out so bad
![]()
"This site isn't fun anymore...." ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,679
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,379
- Sunday 10/04/2026 685
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,311
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,358
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,478
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,145
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,198
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
