Not sure if this is the right place but I know GucciCapper frequents this forum often.
I'm only posting here in hopes that he sees this or someone he knows personally does- known him for over 5 years and we always talk on telegram but about 2 weeks ago I got a message from his telegram with a personal situation from someone that said he was in the hospital. I just want to make sure that his telegram wasn't hijacked since that's my only method of comm with him and that he is ok. I saw him active on Covers in terms of last activity recently on his profile.
Best case scenario, he's still recovering but it's just strange he hasn't had access to his phone.Worst case, something bad happened and someone hjiacked his phone/telegram
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Not sure if this is the right place but I know GucciCapper frequents this forum often.
I'm only posting here in hopes that he sees this or someone he knows personally does- known him for over 5 years and we always talk on telegram but about 2 weeks ago I got a message from his telegram with a personal situation from someone that said he was in the hospital. I just want to make sure that his telegram wasn't hijacked since that's my only method of comm with him and that he is ok. I saw him active on Covers in terms of last activity recently on his profile.
Best case scenario, he's still recovering but it's just strange he hasn't had access to his phone.Worst case, something bad happened and someone hjiacked his phone/telegram