• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Destroy and Rebuild

    123 ... 161718 Next Last»
    spockgato
    getem9
    montepire
    Biscuiteater1
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1511
    Posts: 431
    123 ... 161718 Next Last»
     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2022 - 1:36 PM ET #1

    Adrenaline rush , I’ll bet on anything once , and especially on men forgetting essentially who they ever was , getting testy like feminine muff , where’s your testicles ? Nuts ? Embedded in your rectum , you can call medical alert but they’ll never budge

    What ?


    This is the Art of War in syntax form and you’re Soft core like Cinemax porn , I often perform war in oral reports for the portion of the world that resorts to tormenting what’s “ abnormal “ I’m more

    Than capable , able , and willing ,

    to stay in my lane but turn into a freight train for a killing

    Of stupid and ignorance

    and for you perusing this rune and written script

    If you’re amused or even if you didn’t give a shitt

    This F U is for you with the middle finger bitcch……

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Adrenaline rush , I’ll bet on anything once , and especially on men forgetting essentially who they ever was , getting testy like feminine muff , where’s your testicles ? Nuts ? Embedded in your rectum , you can call medical alert but they’ll never budge

    What ?


    This is the Art of War in syntax form and you’re Soft core like Cinemax porn , I often perform war in oral reports for the portion of the world that resorts to tormenting what’s “ abnormal “ I’m more

    Than capable , able , and willing ,

    to stay in my lane but turn into a freight train for a killing

    Of stupid and ignorance

    and for you perusing this rune and written script

    If you’re amused or even if you didn’t give a shitt

    This F U is for you with the middle finger bitcch……

     
    getem9
    getem9
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 558
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2022 - 1:50 PM ET #2

    cool story brah

    Reply

    cool story brah

     
    montepire
    montepire
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 1391
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2022 - 1:52 PM ET #3

    @spockgato

     an_2drinks

    Reply

    @spockgato

     an_2drinks

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33123
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2022 - 1:57 PM ET #4

    I gotta look up rune reallyhappy

    Reply

    I gotta look up rune reallyhappy

     
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 2605
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2022 - 4:50 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    I gotta look up rune
    an_roll_laugh Used it in scrabble the other day and won 10$ on a challenge. Legit!! 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    I gotta look up rune
    an_roll_laugh Used it in scrabble the other day and won 10$ on a challenge. Legit!! 

     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2022 - 7:53 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY_ODAE:

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1: I gotta look up rune  Used it in scrabble the other day and won 10$ on a challenge. Legit!!

    I believe it's the unofficially recognized name for Led Zeppelin's famous 4th album.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY_ODAE:

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1: I gotta look up rune  Used it in scrabble the other day and won 10$ on a challenge. Legit!!

    I believe it's the unofficially recognized name for Led Zeppelin's famous 4th album.

     
    Cranky_Hank
    Cranky_Hank
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 6999
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2022 - 8:07 PM ET #7

    This is the Art of War in syntax form and you’re Soft core like Cinemax porn.

     

    Beautiful prose!  peace_5

    Keep at it.
    Reply

    This is the Art of War in syntax form and you’re Soft core like Cinemax porn.

     

    Beautiful prose!  peace_5

     
    Cranky_Hank
    Cranky_Hank
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 6999
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2022 - 8:08 PM ET #8

    thumbs_upwin

    Keep at it.
    Reply

    thumbs_upwin

     
    Cranky_Hank
    Cranky_Hank
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 6999
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2022 - 8:09 PM ET #9

    Although, as young man, Cinemax porn was pretty hot. 

    an_roll_laugh

    Keep at it.
    Reply

    Although, as young man, Cinemax porn was pretty hot. 

    an_roll_laugh

     
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 2605
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2022 - 8:11 PM ET #10

    Top 5 album ever produced!! I knew it meant poem or song so that makes sense. 

    Reply

    Top 5 album ever produced!! I knew it meant poem or song so that makes sense. 

     
    montepire
    montepire
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 1391
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2022 - 8:12 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky_Hank:

    Although, as young man, Cinemax porn was pretty hot.
       i second thiswin

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky_Hank:

    Although, as young man, Cinemax porn was pretty hot.
       i second thiswin

     
    Cranky_Hank
    Cranky_Hank
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 6999
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2022 - 8:23 PM ET #12

    an_roll_laugh

    Keep at it.
    Reply

    an_roll_laugh

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52346
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2022 - 8:40 PM ET #13

    Good job buddy peace_5

    Reply

    Good job buddy peace_5

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2022 - 9:57 PM ET #14

    Spock's got bars.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Spock's got bars.

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2022 - 3:22 AM ET #15

    @spockgato

    peace_5

     

    Reply

    @spockgato

    peace_5

     

     
    lbcake
    lbcake
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 27074
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2022 - 10:50 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY_ODAE: Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1: I gotta look up rune  Used it in scrabble the other day and won 10$ on a challenge. Legit!! I believe it's the unofficially recognized name for Led Zeppelin's famous 4th album.

    Arguably their best (according to the polls).  ZOSO.

    1st enclosure Spock?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY_ODAE: Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1: I gotta look up rune  Used it in scrabble the other day and won 10$ on a challenge. Legit!! I believe it's the unofficially recognized name for Led Zeppelin's famous 4th album.

    Arguably their best (according to the polls).  ZOSO.

    1st enclosure Spock?

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2022 - 1:43 PM ET #17

    1st time felon , with the urge to commit a crime , in verse , rhyme’s rebellion , it’s a search , what I find , courage and the time to tell it , before my mind turns intertwined with the dirt and I’m a skeleton 

    Superfluous society and selfish , embellishments worry me , I’m fine , don’t turn green eyed and jealous

    Cuz where I’ve walked , they’re scared to talk , too wary of what’s there , they perish at the thought , call your Parrish  , ask for God , but prepare yourself for the answers , this is a nightmare , a sham , you’re robbed

    of living life to its truest essence , it’s incestuous , brutish , unpleasant , people get used , they get used to it , it’s inexcusable , forget it , if you think the concluded sentence is about sex , you’re stupid , any questions ?

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    1st time felon , with the urge to commit a crime , in verse , rhyme’s rebellion , it’s a search , what I find , courage and the time to tell it , before my mind turns intertwined with the dirt and I’m a skeleton 

    Superfluous society and selfish , embellishments worry me , I’m fine , don’t turn green eyed and jealous

    Cuz where I’ve walked , they’re scared to talk , too wary of what’s there , they perish at the thought , call your Parrish  , ask for God , but prepare yourself for the answers , this is a nightmare , a sham , you’re robbed

    of living life to its truest essence , it’s incestuous , brutish , unpleasant , people get used , they get used to it , it’s inexcusable , forget it , if you think the concluded sentence is about sex , you’re stupid , any questions ?

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33123
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2022 - 3:25 PM ET #18

    an_speak

    Reply

    an_speak

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2022 - 1:42 PM ET #19

     

    I’m the ghost of Muhammad Ali , I got you on the ropes , I’m no dope , I got you hopin’ to breathe ,

    float like a butterfly sting like a bee , knockin’ you unconscious , utter dominance supreme ,

    bust you up , uppercut , to the bottom teeth , they click with the top , it’s spock , king of comedy relief ,

    you look like PacMan chompin’ them dots , but I’m poppin’ your schemes ,

    I’m not deceased , no R.I.P . , the moderators did not agree , and this not a posthumous speech

    Preposterous, please , stop with the dreams

    I never went nowhere , except for over your dome , I got you comatose , you’re so scared , you don’t compare , motherfuccker go grow a pair ,

    how dare you spread the lies ?  Dogg you’re just fakin’ ,

    that’s why they call you bitch , Lil’ Miss Information ,

    you make a singular statement , and play with it , changin’ it , you sayin’ I said rape ? You’re crazed and you’re pissed

    and the kids ? Wade through it , you’re a fable in evasion , a deviation of what is

    While I’m Dwayne Wade on the break takin’ a sip , of champagne , sayin’ it’s tasty before layin’ it in ,

    shameful and sick , plagiarism but with the switch , when the moderators take a glimpse , they’ll make you a myth , and have everyone sayin’ “ Shitt , did that bitch ever exist ? “

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

     

    I’m the ghost of Muhammad Ali , I got you on the ropes , I’m no dope , I got you hopin’ to breathe ,

    float like a butterfly sting like a bee , knockin’ you unconscious , utter dominance supreme ,

    bust you up , uppercut , to the bottom teeth , they click with the top , it’s spock , king of comedy relief ,

    you look like PacMan chompin’ them dots , but I’m poppin’ your schemes ,

    I’m not deceased , no R.I.P . , the moderators did not agree , and this not a posthumous speech

    Preposterous, please , stop with the dreams

    I never went nowhere , except for over your dome , I got you comatose , you’re so scared , you don’t compare , motherfuccker go grow a pair ,

    how dare you spread the lies ?  Dogg you’re just fakin’ ,

    that’s why they call you bitch , Lil’ Miss Information ,

    you make a singular statement , and play with it , changin’ it , you sayin’ I said rape ? You’re crazed and you’re pissed

    and the kids ? Wade through it , you’re a fable in evasion , a deviation of what is

    While I’m Dwayne Wade on the break takin’ a sip , of champagne , sayin’ it’s tasty before layin’ it in ,

    shameful and sick , plagiarism but with the switch , when the moderators take a glimpse , they’ll make you a myth , and have everyone sayin’ “ Shitt , did that bitch ever exist ? “

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2022 - 2:04 PM ET #20

    an_praise an_praise an_praise

    Mic drop

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    an_praise an_praise an_praise

    Mic drop

     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2022 - 3:23 PM ET #21

    @spockgato

     an_praise

    Gotta go pee!
    Reply

    @spockgato

     an_praise

     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2022 - 3:26 PM ET #22

    an_clap

    Reply

    an_clap

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2022 - 3:40 PM ET #23

    Pigs must be flying somewhere because Chic opened a can of whoop ass on Scal in the mains...one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

    Now that Spock got uncuffed and runs the yard again, and Chic getting himself a brand new mains bittch, where will the girls high school janitor peep go as his safe space?

    Other? an_roll_laugh

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    Pigs must be flying somewhere because Chic opened a can of whoop ass on Scal in the mains...one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

    Now that Spock got uncuffed and runs the yard again, and Chic getting himself a brand new mains bittch, where will the girls high school janitor peep go as his safe space?

    Other? an_roll_laugh

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2022 - 3:44 PM ET #24

    Don't call it a comeback...

    peace_5

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Don't call it a comeback...

    peace_5

     
     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2022 - 4:26 PM ET #25

    Stymied , silence , my time to protect , my syllables the nipples , my rhymes are the breast , you’re cryin’ , what I’ve inscribed , by your side give a bend , and sip so you stay silent , liar , you’re hexxed 

    time and again with the 90 percent , you’re 90 percent dead , alive up and went , my size giant , the sky and what’s next , yours is minus but multiply all the sighs then fine yourself 10

    you find yourself perplexed ,

    like a kid and his shoes , and how to tie them , give it a loop , now you have to find the ends

    yes ,

    then swing it around ,

    no ,

    under this with your finger , ignorance found , a little bit of wisdom now I’m spittin’ too loud

    spittin’ you out , I’m a ventriloquist , I’m killin’ it , I’m puttin’ things in your mouth , like shrieks snd screams  , I’m pimpin’ you out

    is this divisible ? mythical ? you can do the arithmetic now

    cuz digits isn’t just the things you stick in your snout

    Booger ! Revenge of the Nerd ! don’t pretend you haven’t read everything again and your served

    a mile high mighty heaping plate of shitt ,

    and it was no trouble uh huh ,

    and if you got more spaced to be erased I’ll double it up

    whether it’s Midnight , dusk , sun up , or sundown , I punt punk motherfucckers , catch ‘em and you’re downed , what’s up ? You’re ketchup plus you Must turd now , I turn you like a burger that’s served by the clown…..

    that was your Happy Meal , you full yet ? Get on the treadmill

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Stymied , silence , my time to protect , my syllables the nipples , my rhymes are the breast , you’re cryin’ , what I’ve inscribed , by your side give a bend , and sip so you stay silent , liar , you’re hexxed 

    time and again with the 90 percent , you’re 90 percent dead , alive up and went , my size giant , the sky and what’s next , yours is minus but multiply all the sighs then fine yourself 10

    you find yourself perplexed ,

    like a kid and his shoes , and how to tie them , give it a loop , now you have to find the ends

    yes ,

    then swing it around ,

    no ,

    under this with your finger , ignorance found , a little bit of wisdom now I’m spittin’ too loud

    spittin’ you out , I’m a ventriloquist , I’m killin’ it , I’m puttin’ things in your mouth , like shrieks snd screams  , I’m pimpin’ you out

    is this divisible ? mythical ? you can do the arithmetic now

    cuz digits isn’t just the things you stick in your snout

    Booger ! Revenge of the Nerd ! don’t pretend you haven’t read everything again and your served

    a mile high mighty heaping plate of shitt ,

    and it was no trouble uh huh ,

    and if you got more spaced to be erased I’ll double it up

    whether it’s Midnight , dusk , sun up , or sundown , I punt punk motherfucckers , catch ‘em and you’re downed , what’s up ? You’re ketchup plus you Must turd now , I turn you like a burger that’s served by the clown…..

    that was your Happy Meal , you full yet ? Get on the treadmill

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    123 ... 161718 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,419
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,356
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,664
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,824
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,507
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,881
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,274
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,852
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,885

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.