Define the word SAF
subtypes
crews
supporters
using multiple accounts to gang up on people
Its pretty entertaining to watch how much effort and passion SAFs put into it
subtypes
crews
supporters
using multiple accounts to gang up on people
Its pretty entertaining to watch how much effort and passion SAFs put into it
I survived a shower![]()
![]()
Thank you![]()
Side note. When my dad passed away jan 30th of this year i might have said or did some stupid things im not proud of but i wasnt thinking with a clear head and im sorry if offended anyone. That is the hardest thing i ever faced in life and i wish it on nobody. I hate being a SAF and i hate being called a SAF. I still checked in every day here and missed the box and talking sports and nonsense with the box fellas. Hopefully i get another chance here and if not then FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK that sucks![]()
I survived a shower![]()
![]()
Thank you![]()
Side note. When my dad passed away jan 30th of this year i might have said or did some stupid things im not proud of but i wasnt thinking with a clear head and im sorry if offended anyone. That is the hardest thing i ever faced in life and i wish it on nobody. I hate being a SAF and i hate being called a SAF. I still checked in every day here and missed the box and talking sports and nonsense with the box fellas. Hopefully i get another chance here and if not then FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK that sucks![]()
THEY WONT LET HIM BACK
I was thinking the same thing...
I think that is what the whole occupy movement was about...
THEY WONT LET HIM BACK
I was thinking the same thing...
I think that is what the whole occupy movement was about...
I tried to be honest and make things right here but like you said WMI some people have no fucking lifes and hold childesh interent grudges. They caught me because i let them catch me now i see how they want to play,,,,they will never catch me again.
Never!!![]()
I tried to be honest and make things right here but like you said WMI some people have no fucking lifes and hold childesh interent grudges. They caught me because i let them catch me now i see how they want to play,,,,they will never catch me again.
Never!!![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,336
- Friday 10/02/2026 907
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,385
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,269
- PART DEUX 274
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,233
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,430
- Week 5 Money 7,376
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,669
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,594
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
