![]()
Couple thoughts
Here is what I do not understand. I am not trying to monetize my account, sell picks, or move customers anywhere. I just want to bet games, post my thoughts, and interact with people I enjoy.
Why can I not post on X and Covers at the same time Covers constantly tells everyone to follow them on X and download their app, but the second a user says, I am also on X, it suddenly becomes a problem.
I am not an MBA,but they are missing the obvious. Normal people creating good content on multiple platforms can bring more attention back to Covers. Instead, they treat every outside mention like someone is trying to steal business. That makes absolutely no sense
Here is what I do not understand. I am not trying to monetize my account, sell picks, or move customers anywhere. I just want to bet games, post my thoughts, and interact with people I enjoy.
Why can I not post on X and Covers at the same time Covers constantly tells everyone to follow them on X and download their app, but the second a user says, I am also on X, it suddenly becomes a problem.
I am not an MBA,but they are missing the obvious. Normal people creating good content on multiple platforms can bring more attention back to Covers. Instead, they treat every outside mention like someone is trying to steal business. That makes absolutely no sense
Never seen LV be disrespectful. I think this punishment should be reconsidered.
have you watch the brand new day?
just curious
Never seen LV be disrespectful. I think this punishment should be reconsidered.
have you watch the brand new day?
just curious
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,355
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,166
- PART DEUX 249
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,235
- Week 5 Money 6,905
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,125
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,419
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
