I been catching my book, Fanatics slippin left and right whenever they're late to suspend a line after a hit in MLB mostly. For example, they have total runs over 9.5 in Philly just be4 the triple from Stott in the 8th at plus 135. They were slow to suspend or change it and jumped and threw 100 down real quick and then soon as I bet it, it changed to 10.5. With a runner on 3rd and one out it was like free money since it was 5-4 already. A minute later I won that fast. Similar things happening lately, but best to get em whenever it's basically a sure win like this one. Just dunno why I didn't throw more down. I guess cuz if the next batter strikes out then there's 2 outs, then probably won't score
Catchin em slippin...
I been catching my book, Fanatics slippin left and right whenever they're late to suspend a line after a hit in MLB mostly. For example, they have total runs over 9.5 in Philly just be4 the triple from Stott in the 8th at plus 135. They were slow to suspend or change it and jumped and threw 100 down real quick and then soon as I bet it, it changed to 10.5. With a runner on 3rd and one out it was like free money since it was 5-4 already. A minute later I won that fast. Similar things happening lately, but best to get em whenever it's basically a sure win like this one. Just dunno why I didn't throw more down. I guess cuz if the next batter strikes out then there's 2 outs, then probably won't score
Basically they left the over 9.5 at +135 up after the triple and were slow to change it and let me bet it. Then changed instantly. This is about the 4th or 5th time I've gotten something similar whenever they've been too slow
Basically they left the over 9.5 at +135 up after the triple and were slow to change it and let me bet it. Then changed instantly. This is about the 4th or 5th time I've gotten something similar whenever they've been too slow
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,795
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- PART DEUX 265
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,101
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,600
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,013
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,912
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 626
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,724
- Braves Frauds 744
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
